[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the end of overwatch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tf2.jpg (186 KB, 1280x808) Image search: [Google]
tf2.jpg
186 KB, 1280x808
is this the end of overwatch?
>>
File: okay.png (22 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
22 KB, 275x200
No. It's possible to like both since, you know, they're different games.
>>
No. All this will do is bring back a few old time players and kill the game even more because pubs are god. Nobody gives a shit about a 9 year old game. Shit has no appeal to people outside of valve fanboys that have been following since before f2p. Doubt much ppl pay the 9$
>>
File: 1465018956453.jpg (497 KB, 855x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465018956453.jpg
497 KB, 855x1200
>>344266402
This is just a meme war between Activision Blizzard and Steam
>>
>>344267005
DELETE THIS
>>
>>344266648

Alright, so I don't really know how the update works and I can't seem to connect to servers, but what is this that you're talking about 9 dollars?'
>>
>>344267391
The overwatch marketing team wants you to believe you need to pay to play comp. But no, you need to have a premium account and use your phone number which is minor bullshit but makes sure there are no faggots hacking.
>>
>>344267639

So all I need is steam tied to my phone and have bought something from the store? Nothing else right? It's not like Mann vs Machine where you need to purchase tickets and whatever?
>>
>pubs dead
If by kill you mean having less players than, then yes.
>>
>>344267786
Yeah pretty much. The pass is for the people who are too paranoid to give their phone numbers.
>>
>>344267863
This change might actually be a good thing for community servers which were dying because newfaggots were using quickplay.
>>
>no more pubbies
>making a goofy staple valve game of 2007 get ranked 9 fucking years later
>forced to play with bronyfags in community servers
>get weened in with tryhards in competitive
>have to give my phone number to valve

I miss when this game was good. This is just a mediocre leap from valve to desperately try to be relevant. This is just a big bullet through its skull.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.