[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: INSIDE1.jpg (40 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
INSIDE1.jpg
40 KB, 1200x630
What the fuck was this shit?
>>
I'm about halfway through. It's limbo.
>>
Stupid.

I get the meta, I've seen both endings, and I still hate the last scene. Shite end
>>
torrent when, i'm not spending $22 on fucking limbo
>>
>>344266568
>Denuvo
Time to cry faggot
>>
>>344266018
i bet you like game of thrones
>>
>>344266598
well this game is now dead to me
>>
>>344266684
Not sure how that applies, or even what that supposedly implies?

I was a fan of the book series, a song of ice and fire. The show was okay for a couple seasons but I've lost all interest
>>
>>344266568
Just watch it on youtube. It's an hour, tops
>>
>>344265765
what the hell was the thing at the end
>>
>>344267404

you
>>
>>344267446
well alright then
>>
>>344267275
This.
I watched some youtube footage and there isn't that much gameplay to speak of.
The puzzles are so fucking obvious because the areas are small and the amount of objects to interact with is small.
>>
From what I've seen both endings feel really unrewarding.
>>
Oh shit, this is out? Is it any good compared to Limbo?
>>
>>344267978
there's plenty of gameplay, puzzles are easy but the scenarios are varied and some of them are really great (underwater sadako, the massive blasts coming from the background)
>>
File: inside.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
inside.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>344269621
the puzzles are more complex than find a way to get a box to a wall so you can climb it so it's automatically better
>>
Is this really an Xbone/PC exclusive?
>>
File: 1456533666219.png (38 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
1456533666219.png
38 KB, 1000x668
>>344265765

Quoting my earlier post, because i think people who wanna play this need to know this.

Just finished this. Otherwise it could have been great, but it was just too damn short. Finished the game in 2 hours.

Also don't bother with the secret ending. Spend another hour finding all the secret orbs for the ending that was just a room and you pull a plug and everything goes black.

Shame really. I would really have liked it if the game was long enough.

So if you really want to play it, wait for sale.
>>
>>344270735
I've found that it's useless to warn people about these kind of games.

There's a whole demographic that will call it "so deep", ignore a lack of gameplay and proceed to praise it "as an art form".
>>
>>344271063
l think art games are horseshit and l enjoyed Inside, what now
>>
>>344271306
i'm not saying you can't enjoy it. I enjoyed it too, it was smooth and pretty.

The problem is, you can't praise it as a second coming of jesus and give out 5/5 and 9/10 for a 3 hours barely-platformer.

I'm talking about opinion skewing on this hipster colored almost-games.

Is this what my generation grew up into?
>>
Inside is pretty decent. Nothing amazing though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.