[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just completed Yuna's Sphere grid, not including blank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I just completed Yuna's Sphere grid, not including blank spheres, and just realized how ridiculous this game's endgame is. So I have to fill all the blank spheres and farm enough fortune spheres for 85 luck in order to beat penance? I have already put over 100 hours into this game and don't foresee this taking less than at least another 50-100 hours.
>>
Only 100 hours? How fucking casual can you be, I finished XII IZJS at around 240 hours.
>>
I'd say ignore the endgame because it turns everything upside down with the characters completely losing their unique specialties with only the overdrive being relevant
>>
File: Spherimorph-enemy-ffx.png (129 KB, 329x322) Image search: [Google]
Spherimorph-enemy-ffx.png
129 KB, 329x322
>>344263926
>85 luck
At least. Have fun.
>>
>>344263926
this game's remaster was so terrible
>>
It's been nearly fifteen years and I still can't believe people praise X's statwall postgame content. The only people more ridiculous are the Yiazmat worshipers and they practically don't exist.
>>
>>344264778
Disma and Zodiark are far tougher than Yiazmat
>>
>fill the whole grid
>fill every blank sphere

You're missing one OP.

>replace every single sphere that gives less than a max stat increase

Been a longass time since I did that, but iirc it allowed for 99,999 HP and 255 in every stat, and then just use the gear that grants 1 mana cost on characters that need it.
>>
>>344263926
FFX was rubbish. It's like the developers had only just discovered The Wonder Years and decided Fred Savage's internal monologue would be a great addition to the game.
>>
>>344264972

But everyone says break hp limit is pointless?
>>
>>344264972
>1 mana cost
Not worth it when the only thing you'll be using is quick hit and limit breaks.
>>
>>344263926
You can just Zanmato him.
>>
>>344263926

Just go fight the last boss and consider the game finished. Don't waste time on horrible grindy shit like FFX's endgame.
>>
There insn't a single FF with good engame.
>>
>>344265093
So is getting all your stats to 255. It's for completion sake.
>>
>>344265415
IV
I'd say VII too that would make me a casual
>>
>>344265415
the early FF games dont have an endgame; just plot progression
There's plenty of FF games without grinding; just not in recent years
>>
>>344263926
It's horseshit honestly, just use Yojimbo and pay your way to victory against dark aeons and penance

game is garbage at endgame, once you fill out the sphere grid its literally quick hit the game

dont know why people praise X, sphere grids just make it so everyone is the same with different overdrives, shit is boring in trying to make unique builds
>>
>>344267791
I agree. I really like it for the gameplay, but the sphere grid dropped the ball.

Pretty much it forces you into wandering into another chars sphere grid, and learning their skills, which just go to further make the char with the OG skills obsolete, depending on stats.

Having kimhari learn BM is useful, though.
>>
>>344267791

To be fair i think the game is fun up to the point where you've gathered everyone's celestial weapons, and is probably the best game in the series next to 7 up to that point. But after that it's such a huge grind.
>>
>>344263926
really? I usually finish it in about 20.
>>
Penance is only for no life autists. why do you even care about that optional boss.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.