[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objectively bad games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cancerisavalidanswer.jpg (96 KB, 249x350) Image search: [Google]
cancerisavalidanswer.jpg
96 KB, 249x350
ITT: games that are poorly built and designed

I'll start
>>
>>344263196
good of them to not follow the pokemon formula of never changing the formula ever though
>>
>>344263196
Fuck you go to hell

I mean you're right, it wasn't a great game and it was baffling that Apocalymon was the first boss, but fuck you I liked it.
>>
DmC, DMC2
>>
>>344263196
>two-minute-long loading screens every minute
>even on vendors
don't remind me
>>
File: shittermondash.png (109 KB, 256x228) Image search: [Google]
shittermondash.png
109 KB, 256x228
>>
>>344265529
I barely remember what this was even about
>>
>>344264107
DmC is a great game, faggot.
>b-but muh old dante
>>
>>344265760
It's not
>>
>>344263319
With Digimon, they're always trying to do new things. Which is a nice sentiment, but also flawed. Because they never really try to improve on or refine what they've made. As a result, they have a whole bunch of heavily flawed and janky games which manage to, at best, build up a decent cult fanbase.

And the few times they do try to improve on a past concept, they spend too much effort trying to keep that shit the same as possible. Look at Cyber Sleuth for example. Sure it's better than past Digimon Story games in a lot of ways, but it's still heavily flawed. Like, just compare it to other turn-based JRPGs. I'm not saying turn-based JRPG is a particularly great genre, but even in that pool, Cyber Sleuth isn't that good.
>>
>>344263418
> "A baffling ordeal"
>>
>>344265760
>No Styles
>Color-coded enemies
>Guns are worthless
>Angelic weapons do shit damage
>Buggy
>Less techniques overall
>Boss fights are constantly interrupted by cutscenes
>You can parry everything by mashing
>Devil Trigger is shit

And that's putting aside how every single character is completely unlikable.
>>
>>344265760
>That's his only argument
>It took a definitive edition to get 60 fps
Go suck off Noisia you faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.