[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do MMOs exist outside WoW, FFXIV, etc? I don't really want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1467849772447.jpg (837 KB, 2992x2328) Image search: [Google]
1467849772447.jpg
837 KB, 2992x2328
Do MMOs exist outside WoW, FFXIV, etc? I don't really want something like Destiny but for the PC. Closest thing to that is maybe The Division, but that game is a mismanaged mess. I know Destiny isn't really that well-liked around here, but I enjoyed it for what it was even before the Taken King came out.

I'd kill for something like that on PC, or just something other than themepark-y MMO games. I restarted FFXIV recently after not playing since 2.1, and I already want to stop playing. I hit 43 on a Warrior and have 45 days of sub time left.
>>
>>344262087
Fuck, typo. Scratch the 'don't' out of the second sentence.
>>
Plenty of MMOs exist outside of those. Not sure how Destiny and The Division fit in though.
>>
>>344262087
>Do MMOs exist outside WoW, FFXIV, etc?
tons and tons and tons of em. never played Destiny so dont know how it is in terms of gameplay but it looks similar to Planetside 2
>>
File: Guts simulator.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Guts simulator.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>344262087
>Do MMOs exist outside WoW, FFXIV, etc?
yes
>>
and for something not themeparky, Eve Online or SWG.
>>
>>344262627
SWG is dead m8, and on top of that the emu isn't even at JTL yet so there isn't much of a reason to play it.
>>
>>344262626
wtf is that it looks dank af
>>
File: Vindictus Walk.webm (3 MB, 269x720) Image search: [Google]
Vindictus Walk.webm
3 MB, 269x720
>>344262725
Vindictus
>>
If Destiny's what you're looking for Warframe might be up your alley. Be prepared to enjoy Monster Hunter tiers of treadmill grinding, though
>>
>>344262676
SWGEmu is still perfectly playable without JTL, and JTL is coming.
>>
>>344262087
>something like Destiny but for the PC
its called Warframe
its free and its as much of a grindan and a mess as shitstiny but core gameplay is rather fun, you can go fast and slay hordes

Division is boring af
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.