[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DeusExIntro.png (1 MB, 1270x679) Image search: [Google]
DeusExIntro.png
1 MB, 1270x679
Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the senator.
>>
I take it he was agreeable?
>>
>>344260781
_________OH YES_____________
>>
>>344260719

Sweet when can I start crawling through vents and leveling up my swimming skill? Also have you seen Jensen? that poor bastard is still using ICARUS LMAO
>>
File: BobPage.png (296 KB, 515x510) Image search: [Google]
BobPage.png
296 KB, 515x510
Old men playing at running the world.
>>
>>344260960
Electronic old men are the future
>>
>>344260719
I forgot how bad the voice acting is.
>>
I'm done, I no longer feel the urge to reinstall whenever you idiots start a thread. I've played this game as much as I'll ever need to, there's nothing left in it for me.
Done, 5 ever.
FINISHED
I
N
I
S
H
E
D
>>
>>344261986
How many times?
>>
>>344262010
I lost count after 15, if you're new to this game that's cool and you're going to have a blast, but I'm completely done. Maybe I'll revisit it in 10 years if it still works.
>>
>>344261986
i never get the urge to replay deus ex. for all how great it is, it just never managed to pull me back in after the glory that was max speed denton with the dragon tooth
>>
where do you guys think jensen is in 2052
dead? or just chilling somewhere
>>
>>344262628
Until the announcement of Mankind Divided he was most certainly dead at the bottom of the sea.
>>
>>344261229
I wonder if Bob Page's VA is as good as I think it is, or if it's just seems really good in comparison to some of the really bad VA.

I have a lot of nostalgia for that awkward period of games history where game devs still thought it was totally acceptable to just put random dudes around the office in as voice extras.
>>
Within the week
>>
Don't shoot! You're too late.

I surrender.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.