[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys ever play this when it was still a hot MMO in 09-11?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: aion.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aion.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
Did you guys ever play this when it was still a hot MMO in 09-11? Great character design and armor design

Last MMO I truely enjoyed
>>
>>344255339
I played Aion when it launched.
>>
>>344255463
Asmos or Elyos

Asmo 4 life

Because they had prettier levels and more based armors
>>
File: elyos gladiator.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
elyos gladiator.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
Played it at launch for several months with some friends. Played Elyos Gladiator with and extendable polearm and wrecked shit cuz my buddy supplied me with free-action potions to get out of snares. Wrecking sorcs who thought they were hot shit with their meteor bullshit never got old. Go ahead, charge that spell after rooting me but OH WAIT!!! I just got out of the root and am not killing you!

suck it Asmodian scum.
>>
>>344255339
Sexy as fuck armor in that game, spent ages grinding crafting. Last theme park MMO i enjoyed, haven't played FF14 though.
>>
>>344255339
Played it at launch.
Girls were qt, armour was nice, flying was fun. I might go back and play it at one point if it's not TOO dead.
>>
>>344255997
Asmos had the prettiest world.

I loved being an asmo
>>
>>344258274
It's still alive but it became fast as fuck
>>
And then rift came along.

Or was it perfect world
>>
Made a 50 something asmo sorcerer, but then my subscripction was over and I decided not to renew it because I didn't have any friends in the game and I was tired of grinding. Game was pretty good for its time.
>>
Still have the original box! Probably one of the best I've gotten, It's metallic and textured.

Didn't go far though, it wasn't that populated at launch, and was pretty grindy once you got past 10 (I heard they patched that later).

Then I got into RIFT, which is really solid but now it's near dead so, not much reason to play it.
>>
>>344255339
It was cool for a while, pretty world, lots of nice quest at the start. best character editor at the time too. Got boring quickly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.