[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I counter these little faggots? They spam them with pikemen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ridder31[1].gif (14 KB, 83x117) Image search: [Google]
ridder31[1].gif
14 KB, 83x117
How do I counter these little faggots?
They spam them with pikemen.
>>
Friendly reminder diaperchu is still alive
>>
>>344252418

But he's not in the game.
>>
Your own mainline infantry if your Blacksmith tech tree for infantry is better, though likely to get outnumbered otherwise if they mix them in too
Monks
Magonels maybe
Knights if you can pick off the pikes with archers
Hand Cannoneers if you can defend them; they counter each other
Cav archer micro

Goths are a civ that you need to cripple before you can allow them to shit out tons of infantry
>>
>>344253004

Monks and Mangonels are too slow and expensive.
I tried with paladins, but were too expensive and died too quickly.
They come from all sides so microing is out of question.
Haven't tried hand canoneers.
>>
>>344253332
>Haven't tried hand canoneers.

The bonus damage the two units have goes both ways, so keep them busy with something.
>>
>>344253702

What about conquistadors?
>>
>play mongols
>get my food engine going
>amass waves of trash hussars
>even if the oppenet starts counter building pikemen I thet still have trouble with my endless waves
>>
>>344253815
That means you can kite them better, but also that pikes and skirmishers are too a threat.
>>
>>344254051

I think anything in mass will always win.
This pro guy played against 3 opponents and won using only waves of skirmishers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCqPGKtPKho
>>
a
>>
Chu ko nu are actually pretty good. They already deal low damage, but damage can't be reduced below 1 so their extra arrows are really useful.
Samurai, Teutonic knights, catapults
Heavy cavalry would be good also.
>>
Scorpions shit on goths.

Make a defensive perimeter with infantry and some siege rams to protect the scorpions, the goth will need to go for bombard cannons or try to zerg you but scorpions shit on infantry hard, even huskarls and have no risk of friendly fire like mangonels.

Keep some cavalry or trebuchets/bombard cannons around if they try to snipe the scorpions with trebs or mangonels, if he does go for bombard cannons you made him use a ton of gold.

Champions work great for defending your scorpions, goths are all about numbers, individually their champions are just decent and 10 or so scorpions can rack up triple digit kills easy if he just spams infantry with minimal casualties on your side.

Huskarls and halbediers just flat out lose to champions, and even if he goes for hand cannoneers or anything from the archery range those get shit on by scorpions too.

Or just go teuton if you can and let your knights 1v3 their infantry with paladins to clean up everything else.
>>
>>344252260
You either fuck up your enemies resources or production. But best option is always to counter pick the goths...
>>
I like random map but not deathmatch
>>
play huns and rush him before he can make any
>>
>>344252260
>Wololo!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.