[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo Says That Paper Mario Color Splash's Story May
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: STIIIIIICKER STAAAAAAR.webm (2 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
STIIIIIICKER STAAAAAAR.webm
2 MB, 624x352
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/

>it's real

inb4 "it makes you cry cause its not muh paper mario" lets be for real: How could they POSSIBLY pull this off?
>>
>>344251590
Nah, the reveal already did that.
>>
>>344251590
The story can't possibly beat out the overwhelming feeling of defeat and disappointment when it was revealed to be another Sticker Star.
>>
The paint can will die and come back at the end like the crown in sticker star.
>>
File: 1834567891024.gif (483 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1834567891024.gif
483 KB, 300x167
>>344251982
>>
Maybe cry in regret of purchasing a WiiU
>>
>it's all toads

it already makes me cry
>>
If the story doesn't make me cry the gameplay surely will. They went with a worldmap again. A fucking worldmap.
>>
"I certainly think it's almost Shakespearean"
>>
They're either going to literally rehash SS final battle or Huey will pretend the last 20 hours with you weren't a living hell when he goes back into the fountain to sleep.

And don;t try to kid yourselves we all know it's going to be a Giant "3D" Bowser behind all this.
>>
>>344251590
Actually it's the lack of one that makes me cry
>>
STANDING
ON THE EDGE
OF THE CARDBOARD
LIKE MIYAMOTO ONCE SAID

AND THE RECIPES
ARE ALL COLD NOW
NO MORE PARTNERS
AND THE PIXLS ARE DEAD

WHISPERS
IN THE AIR
TELL THE TALE
OF PROMISE GONE

DESOLATION
DEVASTATION
WHAT A MESS THEY MADE
WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

WATCHING
FROM THE EDGE
OF THE WORLD MAP
FOR THE GAME TO RELEASE

FANBOYS
DRAW THEIR CARDS
FORM THEIR RANKS FOR TOADMAGEDDON

I'M PAPEEEEEER
I'M WIIIIILD
I'M RIPPING UP INSIIIIIIIIDE
A HEART OF GOOD GAMES
DEFILED
DEEP INSIDE THE ABANDONED FRANCHIIIIIISE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.