[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NX leaks. >It is a handheld >Cross platform support with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Nintendo Direct.jpg (5 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Direct.jpg
5 KB, 250x140
NX leaks.

>It is a handheld
>Cross platform support with Wii U games
>Wii U will continue to be supported: Everything in the NX lineup will also come out on Wii U.
>Rune Factory 5 is coming out relatively soon.
>>
>>344237019
Wait, what? Don't tell me the NX is just the 3DS successor.
What a fucking retarded move. As expected from Nintendo.
>>
Best not be lyin to me, cunt
>>
>>344237019
>not realizing that the NX is an OS that you can use on your PC and phone
>>
>games still "localized"
Yeah no, fuck them.
If they want dumb children as their audience they can have it.
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/lBXktkgyNI6BWftIW6YLzA/

Every fucking time OP. At the very least change the file name.
>>
>>344237319
The 3DS released in 2011 - a new handheld system is bound to happen, it's fucking outdated trash
>>
Your telling me Wii U was shit for the last 2 years with fucking nothing in release because of a fucking handheld?

No
>>
>>344237762

We know that

But not NX

Nintendo is already filing patents for a new handheld

unlike Wii U the 3DS is a success that warrants it's lifespan to be longer
>>
>LoZ: Breath of the Wild on a handheld
>>
>>344237019

why would you toy with such a niche audience's heart
>>
>>344237762
The 3DS still sells and a has a number of big upcoming games.
The WiiU does not.
It's not rocket science.
>>
File: 1467947631152.jpg (84 KB, 460x664) Image search: [Google]
1467947631152.jpg
84 KB, 460x664

I want to believe.
>>
>>344238146
>NX already being mass produced as we speak
>implying they are ust filing the patent for it

Nigger you're so stupid
>>
If this leak is true, then what of the new Nintendo home console? Does the NX have the ability to plug into a TV, and how is its power relative to the Wii U?
>>
>people still fall for this
>>
>>344238396
>>344238146
But this is why and how it'll be a "third pillar" Nintendo won't stop supporting 3DS and NX won't have any overlap with its library, it'll overlap with Wii U. Wii U will slowly be phased out and 3DS will run its course.
>>
>>344238146
>Nintendo is already filing patents for a new handheld
Why can't people read a patent. The patent wasn't for a handheld, the patent was for the screen, more specifically how the screen vibrates.

It wasn't a design patent.
>>
File: 1456893635269.gif (383 KB, 276x186) Image search: [Google]
1456893635269.gif
383 KB, 276x186
>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who actually believe this
>>
>>344238587
Might not be another one yet. Not too smart to churn out another home console a scant four years after your last when it sold like shit. Exactly what killed Sega, a string of products people didn't adopt as readily as they had hoped and they lost tons of money.
>>
>>344238813
I don't, this guy has been spamming this for months now
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/lBXktkgyNI6BWftIW6YLzA/
>>
>>344238669
Christ you're retarded.
>>
>>344238203
This

I swear people on /v/ are fucking morons.
>>
I'm actually crying because I know this is fake and I'll never get Rune Factory 5. ;_;
>>
>>344238543

HANDHELD

They recently filed patents for the HANDHELD
>>
File: FlK9XbM.png (96 KB, 604x755) Image search: [Google]
FlK9XbM.png
96 KB, 604x755
>>344238779
To add to this, do you see the first picture at the top, this is what they were patenting. The little handheld drawing was just for show and to show how the techonology could be applied.

They didn't patent a handheld.
>>
File: CmrjJXRWIAAx6Be.jpg (44 KB, 805x592) Image search: [Google]
CmrjJXRWIAAx6Be.jpg
44 KB, 805x592
>>344239052
THE PATENT WAS FOR THE SCREEN.

see
>>344239103

The patent was about the screen and how the sound of the speakers on the screen will effect the screen to vibrate

Here's how the patent describes that handheld thing that you THINK they patented

>Fig 8, see pic, is a perspective view of obliquely viewing down a further non- limiting example information processing apparatus

It was just used as an example to show how the screen can be applied
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.