[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's cancelled, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: FFVIIRemake.png (69 KB, 421x236) Image search: [Google]
FFVIIRemake.png
69 KB, 421x236
So it's cancelled, right?
>>
File: 1362901259404.jpg (15 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1362901259404.jpg
15 KB, 192x154
>Cancel their biggest payday in decades
>>
It will get TGS footage, and then announced 2017 release date at E3.

Will not have anything more than Midgar
>>
>>344233943
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Nomura said he isn't going to talk about it until FFXV, WoFF and KH2.8 are released,
>>
As of E3

>Update on Final Fantasy VII Remake
Additionally, the director gave an update regarding Final Fantasy VII Remake. He mentions that the game is still a while away, but says not to worry as development is going at a steady pace. Square Enix will share more information about the game at a later time and when they do, Nomura will make an appearance to publicly reveal it.
>>
>>344233743
I don't know why everyone's expecting to get it now,if we're lucky late 2017 and we'll get the first game, but realistically it's a late 2018 or 2019 release date
>>
>>344234886
They'll want to try and get the first part out to coincide with the 20th anniversary.
>>
it's a bit unsettling that they announced this when ffxv and kh3 aren't even out yet.

this was suppose to be their trump card wasn't it?
>>
>>344233943
So the first part is the only part worth buying then? Because Midgar is the best part of FFVII and the game goes downhill in writing, presentation, and atmosphere after you leave.
>>
>>344235706
They couldn't wait any longer, and chose to start before anyone still there who was important to the original, retires or dies.
>>
>>344235706
Sony needed something to show something last year at E3, since most normies don't care/don't know Last Guardian or Shenmue
>>
>>344236372
They could have just shown more XV or KH3 footage.
>>
File: 12319.jpg (265 KB, 1458x1100) Image search: [Google]
12319.jpg
265 KB, 1458x1100
>>344236372
They could have shown off more useless and unnecessary gimmicks replacing normal gameplay.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.