[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this guy's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: dethmold.png (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
dethmold.png
3 MB, 1680x1050
What the fuck was this guy's problem?
>>
>>344230208
he was a literal faggot
>>
>>344230208
Probably mental health issues and the environment he grew up in. Maybe his brother kept him reeled in before he died.
>>
I liked how he seemed like a cool guy despite being a necromancer named Death Mold

And then you come back from the fog or whatever and suddenly he killed all your friends and became a cartoon villain

I thought he and Henselt were both bro tier but all of a sudden they both did a 180 out of nowhere
>>
>>344230208

He was a horrible, conniving cunt
>>
>>344230208
TW2 > TW3
>>
>>344230554
>180 out of nowhere

Not really.
>>
>>344230554
>thinking they were bro tier
That was your mistake, it's hinted at that you have an uneasy alliance with them and everybody in the camp hates death mold.
>>
>>344230554
Yeah that kinda messed with my mind a little. I mean just looking at Dethmold you can kinda tell hes not great but he seemed decent, and so did Henselt, then they just kinda start fucking shit up it felt pretty good letting Roach kill Henselt and cut off Dethmold's balls though
>>
>>344230554
To be fair, Roche and the Blue Stripes would've done the same to Kaedwenie spies.
>>
>>344230554
>they both did a 180 out of nowhere

Surely you don't believe this. It was pretty much telegraphed that they would both fuck you over at the slightest provocation. Literally in Dethmold's case, he wants that juicy Geralt meat.

Even if everything went smoothly Henselt might've been a fucker and threatened to have you killed unless you continued to work for him. He was grumbling about that even before he turned on you.
>>
File: 1435387307395.jpg (5 KB, 164x152) Image search: [Google]
1435387307395.jpg
5 KB, 164x152
>>344230554
>Dethmold litterally quizzing you on why he has no friends and outing himself as a fucking weirdo
>180 out of nowhere
>>
>>344231137

>TFW no elf twink BF
>My feet hurt
>Arcane winds are making me chilly
>Sorceresses are being bitches and whores again
>TFW no friends
>I'm going to go shitpost on my megascope
>>
File: Tw2_Wendy.png (261 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Tw2_Wendy.png
261 KB, 480x480
Why was she so perfect lads
>>
>>344230554
Roche betrayed the hospitality of Hensel and formed a secret group with nobles trying to overthrow the king.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.