[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who plays Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade with access to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: newsletter_vision_artdirection.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1301) Image search: [Google]
newsletter_vision_artdirection.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1301
Anyone who plays Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade with access to the Founder's test server fancy leaking some previews of the newly added Orks and/or Tyranids? They'll never know it's you Johnny!
>>
>>344225240
Bump for interest.
>>
yeah hold on and let me patch it
>>
>>344225746
Thank you kind anon. Been waiting for them to add Orks for a looong time.
>>
File: orks.png (1 MB, 1704x1045) Image search: [Google]
orks.png
1 MB, 1704x1045
>>344226045
excluding weapons they all look like that, still pretty early I guess
>>
>>344226948
Yeah, looks like it. Bit of an unusual model but not too bad, could be worse. Interested to hear how they play.

If it's in keeping with basically every 40k game, video and tabletop, they'll be hopelessly underpowered.
>>
>>344227310
im queueing up but it's taking a bit
>>
they play like space marines but they shoot slower and hit harder
>>
>>344228261
Makes sense. Any noticeable strength in melee? What's the movement speed like? Appreciate the info anon.
>>
>>344228781
they honestly feel like reskinned space marines, not too much difference in feel

the pve is pretty cool though, you fight through space hulk esque hallways until you get to some big room and hold off waves of tyranids
>>
>>344229147
Hm, that's a shame, hopefully that's just because they aren't finished because the last thing we need is 3 factions that play mostly the same.

Nice re: PVE; are the tyranid models / animations decent? If you played Space Marine, is it anything like the Exterminatus mode in that?
>>
File: orks1.png (3 MB, 1704x993) Image search: [Google]
orks1.png
3 MB, 1704x993
>>344229920
it probably is, they still are missing several animations

yeah the tyranids seemed finished, but we didn't win because they swarmed like crazy

I think I only saw like 1 or 2 unit variations, if there's a boss or miniboss we didn't reach it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.