[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 579046.jpg (75 KB, 350x165) Image search: [Google]
579046.jpg
75 KB, 350x165
find a flaw
>>
I can't. It's just so good. Telltale should stop trying because clearly they can't top TWAU.
>>
>cliffhanger ending
>never got a sequel

There's your flaw.
>>
No season 2.
>>
>says that your choices matter
>they dont

That's every telltale game though so I guess it's not fair to just dump that on TWAU
>>
>>344217939
Bigby didn't catch [mystery female] and grill her to make sure she wasn't [mystery female]. He just said fuck it, and let the game end.
>>
>>344217939
Went downhill in the last two episodes. Same problem with Tales from the Borderlands.
>>
File: TWAU-Brannigan.png (625 KB, 957x505) Image search: [Google]
TWAU-Brannigan.png
625 KB, 957x505
>>344217939

Bloody Mary is never established as a credible threat (especially without the axe or pistol), yet she becomes the major secondary antagonist and is the focus of the final episode's climax. She's built up to be annoying, not threatening. Any meaningful strength doesn't appear until the very last encounter with her, when it's too late to do any further build-up.

Also, cutting pic related.
>>
In all honsety tho. There were glaring plotlines that were just removed or forgotten about. The one I remember now is that boyfriend guy from the first episode. Im sure he was supposed to be in the other episodes but he was written out for some reason.
>>
Bloody Mary.
>>
Games like this are almost literally QTEs: the game. They should not be popular, especially on /v/.

The only saving grace was seeing the Pig's face when I offered him a drink but drank it myself anyway.
>>
>>344218113

That wasn't a cliffhanger, that was a mindfuck reveal. Doesn't need any followup.

That doesn't mean I don't WANT any followup. A second season or sequel would be amazing. But it doesn't NEED one to be complete.

>>344218334

I liked the interview where they defended this by saying it's supposed to reveal more about the player and their character, rather than actually changing the direction of the story.

Bull shit I say. Ya'll just don't have the gumption to write out all the different storylines that might result from making an actual 'choice'. That's why Carley or Doug get killed off in the third Walking Dead game- it was just too much trouble to write scenes WITH and WITHOUT them so they were summarily killed off.
>>
>>344218113
it's been so long I can't even remember how it ended
>>
>>344219309
Basically at the end you understand that the whore that got killed in the beggining wasn't really her and that she manipulated you trough the whole game so you could undercover how corrupted the fable society was in general, or something like that, you can find it on youtube anyway.
>>
>>344217939
Didn't meet badger
>>
>>344218393
There was a massive gap between episode one and two coming out and the supposed reason is there were major rewrites because people on the telltale forums basically figured out the whole plot based on clues in the first episode. Hence why Brannigan appears once and never again even though she was the focus of an episode title card >>344218380 which was later changed. I think the original forum thread even guessed that the main antagonist would be either The Boy Who Cried Wolf or The Crooked Man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.