[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/07/ 07/nintendo-says-that-pa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: don3.jpg (97 KB, 503x740) Image search: [Google]
don3.jpg
97 KB, 503x740
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/

What are your thoughts on this?

How do you think they'll even make an interesting story with such limited characters?

Prediction:
>Huey dies
>Just like Kersti in Sticker Star

WOW SO SAD!
>>
>>344217549
the franchise dies.
>>
will make you cry because its shit
>>
Colour Splash already makes me cry
>>
I'm looking forward to this game, honestly. The gameplay of Sticker Star isn't exactly painful or anything, just mediocre. If they focus on the story and make the dialog and humor closer to PM64-quality than SS-quality, then I will be buying and enjoying the hell out of this I don't care what anyone says.
>>
File: I have seen some shit.jpg (21 KB, 379x279) Image search: [Google]
I have seen some shit.jpg
21 KB, 379x279
I honestly can't see how.

I mean, not like you need OC characters to make a sob story, but this statement might be implying either Huey disappearing or dying which might be sad but not THAT sad.

Either that or it's something far much worse actually involving either Mario, Peach or Bowser.

You have to think, what else is there that could pull the heart strings out of the audience? Unless there's a cameo or character we may not know about.
>>
>>344218389

They already confirmed that the characters will have actual personality and side-stories now. Even if they all look the same, that doesn't stop them from having good dialog and charm and personality. They could've done this with Sticker Star too, but they didn't. It looks like CS will be doing what they weren't able to do with SS due to lack of time/resources.
>>
>>344217796
>>344217827
>>344217923
First three posts best posts.
>>
>Bowser is behind everything
>the Koopalings are the major bosses
>Bowser absorbs enough paint to become huge
>Huey sacrifices himself to power up Mario's hammer
>Mario smashes giant Bowser
>Huey comes back as complete color returns to the island
at least the music will be good
>>
>>344219000
>tfw the final boss won't be in complete monochrome at the start, with more and more color being added as it goes on and the music gets more and more hopeful
I already sense so many missed opportunities with the color theme
>>
>>344217549
They're on full damage control. Think about it.

They are completely aware of the backlash, so they're trying to desperately recapture some of those boycotted sales by telling you the story is just as emotional as TTYD or SPM.
>>
how is anyone going to cry when no one bought a wiiu to play it?
>>
I work at Nintendo.

Peach gets raped and is forced to have a Goomba's child, Luigi gets pulled over and shot by a cop while trying to show ID, Mario becomes addicted to opiates, Toad commits suicide.
>>
>>344220057
>Toad commits suicide.
which one
>>
File: 731.jpg (54 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
731.jpg
54 KB, 600x505
>>344220325
>>
>>344219000
bowsar jus stealin da paent bcuz his gf is ded an he need da pant to bring her bak 2 lyf ;_;
i cri evertim
>>
>>344217549
>Kersti dies

For like 5 minutes. Literal Deux Ex Machina ending right there.
>>
>>344217549
Mario dies
Toad becomes the new main character
>>
>>344219000
You forgot
>Bowser uses the power of paint to make his castle fly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.