[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Persona 4 DAN and #FE are cannon >SMT: SJ and DDS aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1396298635836.jpg (45 KB, 620x245) Image search: [Google]
1396298635836.jpg
45 KB, 620x245
>Persona 4 DAN and #FE are cannon
>SMT: SJ and DDS aren't

What went so horribly fucking wrong?
>>
Strange Journey is pretty explicitly canon
>>
>>344214103
Canon to what? How does #FE connect to anything?

Also, how do you explain the demonicas in IV?
>>
File: 1467809871164.jpg (62 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1467809871164.jpg
62 KB, 500x458
When has Atlus ever said or implied SJ was non-canon?

DDS isn't canon outside of itself because in Japan it isn't branded as SMT.

In the same way, Persona was never branded as SMT in Japan, meaning DAN being a canon Persona game does not make it a canon SMT game. Meaning it's exactly as canon as DDS
>>
Who cares about canon?
>>
>>344214103
SMT has standards for its canon while Persona and FE do not
>>
>>344214465
Persona is canon, it's a result of Raidou Kuzunoha the 40th changing the timelinen so that SMT 1 and 2 never happened
>>
File: canon.png (3 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
canon.png
3 KB, 960x718
>>344214103
>>
>>344214657
Can someone explain how Soul Hackers connects to Persona, much less happens before its games? How did the technology regress so much?

It's part of the reason why I never took the big SMT timeline chart seriously. It took a handful of real connections and forced a ton more that don't remotely work.
>>
>>344215305
Soul Hackers was in a single cutting-edge city where the technology pretty much got scrapped after hundreds of people became brainwashed, the mayor was actually a devil, and the CEO of Algon Soft was an absolute madman who wanted to destroy the city, so shit went south there real fast and all the AlgonSoft developments were lost.
>>
SJ is canon. Atlus fucked up the timeline thanks to P3/P4 hype. the mainline games turned into spin-off to them and they just don't care. Also isn't everything thanks to the whole amala network thing raidou did?
>>
File: Marie.png (364 KB, 652x764) Image search: [Google]
Marie.png
364 KB, 652x764
I want to cum in her hat
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.