[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: owen-wilson-alzheimers-82415.jpg (2 MB, 3494x2328) Image search: [Google]
owen-wilson-alzheimers-82415.jpg
2 MB, 3494x2328
What games have that wow-factor? You know, where you go all "WOOW"?
>>
Jak and Daxter
>>
Jak and Daxter
>>
Jak and Daxter
>>
Jap and Daxter
>>
Fallout 4
>>
Jack and Dexter
>>
Metal Gear Solid
>>
im watching this jak and daxter run right now
god this is something else man
>>
Ratchet and Daxter
>>
>>344203168
Owen is that you?
>>
Jak & Clank
>>
Wow that's a big snake.
>>
>>344202523
Woow Daxter that's unbelievable it's crazy
>>
Jak and Sly
>>
Chibi and Caveman
>>
>>344202523
Ask DSP.
>>
Sly Jak
>>
>>344202523
Naruto and Pikachu: SuperStar Saga
>>
His dick
>>
Owen Wilson's a treasure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlLMlJ2tDkg
>>
File: Dude Where's my Keys.png (722 KB, 557x555) Image search: [Google]
Dude Where's my Keys.png
722 KB, 557x555
Jak and Daxter
>>
Rax & Jexter
>>
The Titanic games
>>
DSP simulator
>>
What do you think of Owen Wilson /v/?
>>
>>344204304
slightly better adam sandler?
>>
>>344202523
Boku and Pico
>>
Vanilla WoW
>>
>>344204304
the better of the Wilson brothers.
>>
>>344204304
Early to mid 00s kino 2bh pham.
>>
Jak and Daxter
>>
His voice is real soothing, especially in Zoolander.
>>
>>344205779
Everyone from Texas has that voice. It's how we take away your children's education and affordable health care.
>>
>>344206005
I'm Canadian
>>
>>344202523
xDxD thanks for this, you just made my day

ooooh my gooood
>>
>>344209649
waauw
>>
>>344203874
came here to post this

>>344204403
the do-over was pretty good you should check it out, very Adam Sandler movie but great if you're into that sort of thing
>>
Metal Gear Solid
>>
>>344202523
Is the VOD up?
>>
File: donald.jpg (15 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
15 KB, 224x216
>mfw sonyponys think their shit fur bait excuses for franchises are in any way shape or form anything other than complete and utter dirty brown water trash

Rehash bandisloot, shy pooper, ratshit and stank, ballsac and haxtar, isharted and so many other shitty franchises are complete ass and the only reason anyone thinks they're anything close to not the functional equivalent of a heaping mound of garbage is because they were the few games that took more than 20 minutes to beat among the mountain of shovel ware shit that got dumped on the wobbleststion 2 which is all you played with when you were kids because your family was to fucking poor to buy anything other than some two bit nip cuck mediocre DVD player

Fuck off faggots
>>
>>344210264
*appears behind you* Into the abyss with you! *a trillion slashes suddenly appear and cut you to ribbons (I actually attacked you while I was talking, but it was so fast you couldn't see)* Hmhmhm... Shitposters pay the price, de gozaro.
>>
>>344204304
Darjeeling Limited is undisputed kino.
>>
>>344211274
*it was a hologram*
>>
>>344204304
he'll be fine
>>
>>344211742
Very well... then what about THIS?! HAAAAAAAHHHH *activates magatsu demon mode and pulls the jigoku no tsurugi out of a nethervoid portal* You shall be... extinguished. *unleashes messatsu satsujinken no yami hikage to raijinken slash which cuts across all time and space and erases your entire bloodline from existence*

*transforms out of magatsu demon mode* Hah... I spent too much power on this fool.
>>
>>344212093
*it was another hologram*
>>
>>344202523
where can I watch this part again?
>>
>>344212827
(OoC: Uhm, no. -_-; Can't you f***ing read? My ougi cuts across all time and space which means it hits EVERYTHING related to your existence, including any holograms AND the real you. You can't just bullsh*t it with another hologram post. Sorry for being harsh, but Jesus f***ing Christ, is this your first time RP'ing or what...? >_>)
>>
>>344213072
*my hologram isn't connected with my existence*
>>
>>344213039
They have a recording on the GDQ twitch
>>
>>344210264
5 star post
>>
>>344213181
(OoC: Yeah, OK. -_-; My bad for thinking you were a serious RP'er and not some dumba$$ sh*ttyposter. I'm NOT replying anymore, so have fun. Bye bye, Mr. Sh*ttyposter!)
>>
>>344202523
What games do you think he plays?
>>
>>344202523
Is Owen Wilson handsome, /v/?
If not, has there ever been a man so close to being handsome and failing?
If so, has there ever been a man so close to not being handsome but succeeding?
>>
>>344213201
where do I find them? I don't know how to navigate twitch
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.