[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Bowser felt when Cackletta took over his body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
How do you think Bowser felt when Cackletta took over his body and turned him females?

And more importantly, why did Nintendo think this was a good idea?
>>
In the distant past of the early 2000s changing someone's gender was a harmless gag.
>>
>>344197075
So was:
>fat-shaming
>transgender jokes
>blonde women are ignorant
>ADD

Those were simpler times.
>>
>>344197075
>>344197912
I think OP was more referring to fetish stuff than anything else

Also, the Mario and Luigi series is packed with a lot of uncomfortable fetish fuel, it's weird
>>
>>344196836
>no official art of Bowletta
damn it all
>>
>>344196836
probably only started caring once she started laying eggs.

typical females and their baby making
>>
>>344198096
It's all part of japanese humor and alpha dream not giving a fuck.
>>
>>344196836
>Gets killed in the first fucking dungeon
What did she mean by that?
>>
He didn't realize any of it because he was unconscious the whole time. And I doubt anyone had the balls to tell him.
>>
File: yoshi stairs.gif (946 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
yoshi stairs.gif
946 KB, 320x240
>>344198096
>stuff in Bowser's Inside Story caters to my fetish
>it's the wrong gender
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 500x500
>>344200504
A cute baby of typical womans baby making.
>>
>>344197912
People have always bitched about those things, except back then retards didn't listen to them
>>
>>344196836
EYEHEHEHEH
>>
>>344196836
Bowser goes through some body horror in all M&L RPG's.
>>
>>344208010
Even Paper Jam?
>>
>>344208219
Oh. I forgot about that game.
>>
>>344208492
unless you count being dismissive yet protective to your offspring sexy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.