[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus tittyfucking christ why can't I beat the fourth boss'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Furi-PV_03-09-16.jpg (51 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Furi-PV_03-09-16.jpg
51 KB, 600x338
Jesus tittyfucking christ why can't I beat the fourth boss' final phase?
>>
>>344195352
Because you suck.
>>
>>344195531
/thread
>>
>>344195352
git gud
>>
>>344195352
You fuckin suck
>>
Git gud
Alternate between the four squares, last mode is really not that hard.
>>
Why is there no boss 7 or 11?
>>
>>344196397
Boss 7 is the Voice, the Rabbit guy, who is the prison architect. That's why he goes before you and acts as if he beat the boss for you. He's hiding that he's one of the guardians because his whole plan is to get you to escape so he can leave and go home to his kid.

Boss 11 is the 'secret' boss, when you you rebel against the mothership.
>>
>>344195352
the trick is to stay on the edge of the square and dodge when the shockwave is passing through that edge
>>
>>344198497
The Star comes under #12 though
>>
why are the bosses named how they are?
>>
>>344198712
What do you mean? I haven't seen any numbering during the credits or anything that shows that, I just counted the 9 bosses/10 floors of the prison to show that the Voice is number 7, and then the next boss is the Star which would make it boss 11.

Where have you seen it listed as number 12 with 11 missing?
>>
>>344199314
It shows them in Practice Mode numbered as they are
>>
>>344199362
Well shit. I never went in to the practice mode.

I have no fucking idea who 11 would even be in that case.
>>
>>344199742
I watched a video and the guy insists he knows but it's easily fake

He says you can't do it on Furi difficulty though so I'll try Furier
>>
>>344200557
But there's no trophy/achievement for it, including the hidden ones. Just one for each of the initial 9 bosses and then one for each of the 3 endings.
>>
>>344200858
>he doesn't know about hidden achievements
>>
>>344200858
Yeah which makes the fact there's 2 missing numbers all the weirder, never hurts to check though
>>
>>344201176
By all means go ahead, i'm psyching myself up for a Furier run too.

>>344200935
Anon please I've never heard of any developer programming achievements in to games that don't even appear in the lists as "Hidden" with a description appearing once you unlock it.
>>
>>344201458
There's always the possibility there's more bosses on Promenade since that mode doesn't give achievements anyway but that would be pretty backwards
>>
>>344201458
Anyway, you know you're retarded though right? The bunny "killed" the jailer for you, so you never find out who it was.
>>
>>344202637
Not him but rabbit mentions killing the Jailer before The Beat so he's probably talking about Killing The Star and ending your fate as the Rider
>>
File: Spoiler-v2.png (2 KB, 99x100) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler-v2.png
2 KB, 99x100
Hey, guys, quick question.

I'm stuck on the same spot that OP is on where there is so much shit going down I don't have a fucking clue but would it be healthier to cannibalize a female or a male human?
>>
>>344202637
Nice bait, already been discussed in the thread.

The boss the bunny "kills" is himself. He's called the Voice, and he even tells you that he's the prison architect. That floor is his, it's why it's got monitors that show all of the other 9 floors and a big map of the world below in the middle.
>>
So people are claiming this game is arcadey. It looks arcadey.

Does it let you clear the whole game without any deaths? How do deaths / checkpoints work?
>>
>>344203469
You get 3 lives, losing a life puts you at the start of the phase but losing all 3 makes you restart the fight

Also if you want S-Rank then not getting KO'd once is pretty much mandatory
>>
Really the only bosses that are completely stupid are the Line and the Burst, where they just stacked gimmicks on top of gimmicks and drag out the fights for weeks. The rest are pretty well designed.
>>
>>344203654
I'd limit that down to only The Line really, the only irritating thing about The Burst is the RNG with her location
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>344203616
>at the start of the phase
So phases are like boss forms I assume?

Would have been tighter if you had to restart the fight on losing a life, but oh well. Is there like a restart button in the pause menu to do that whenever?
>>
>>344195352
I finished that phase literally first try

I think I got a bit lucky though
>>
>>344204130
Each boss has their own lives for the different phases and you gain a life every time you swap to the next phase.

And yes there's a restart button on the pause menu
>>
>>344203903
>promenade
>>
>>344195352
Move straight to the bottom and parry the left shot that creates the bottom beam, from there you'll have enough breathing room to parry the three vertical beams, giving you enough space to dodge the shock waves. It's an easy phase once you know to do this.
>>
>>344203849
>>344203654
Burst was pretty buggy. The distance away from her you're allowed to be before she runs away is inconsistent. Also the game seems to decide on its own whether or not countering her counters will leave her open.
>>
>>344204130
>Would have been tighter if you had to restart the fight on losing a life, but oh well.

Play the game or watch a video of the first boss. The way it works is fine, each boss is meant to be a longer fight, because the games a boss rush mode, and the way the lives/phases are handled works well for how the game is played.

The way you can be punished for fucking up, having only 1 life/health bar for the duration of some of these fights would be a bit much.
>>
>>344204819
If you mean before she fires then if you wait until after she shoots then you get free hits and it works consistently, if not then I don't think I had that issue on my playthrough so I can't say too much
>>
>>344204492
>And yes there's a restart button on the pause menu
Was gonna still try it, but definitely going to now. Thanks.

>>344204846
I watched a bit, but didn't want to spoil myself anything. It's a boss rush game so I instantly think of Alien Soldier.
>>
>>344205365
There's also Speedrun Mode, a higher difficulty and practice modes with grades if you're into that sort of thing too
>>
>>344204331
It isn't that bad, I think he does 3 attack patterns and then it's over.

It got me twice but then I beat him.

The last attack pattern felt great though, I went in with 1 bit of health left and it was nice.

I would like it if the game had 2 separate buttons to boost, one that charges and one that doesn't, the delay on it feels really bad.
>>
>>344203903
>promenade
seriously?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.