[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play overwatch competitive >rank within the top 3% of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462121493518.jpg (45 KB, 265x263) Image search: [Google]
1462121493518.jpg
45 KB, 265x263
>play overwatch competitive
>rank within the top 3% of the player base
>mfw I heard supports get less mmr increase per match compared to dps
>mfw I could have been in the tip 1 or 2 percent if I played a Shitty dps

Fug what a stupid system. I only play support because no one else does and I want to win, mercy gets fucked over the hardest because while she is healing she can't dps like Lucio, and double Lucio teams Fuck over the mmr of the speed boost Lucio because he isn't healing.

Dps shitters literally get carried to high mmr.
>>
>>344190084
i assume you have proof but of course you don't
>>
>>344190228
https://youtu.be/AyHHhMdi9tk

And there are various threads on rebbit and battle net about the same issue.
>>
>>344191361
i meant proof that you are top 3% retard.
>>
>>344191361
proof about you being anything but a rank 40 shitter
>>
Probably because support is the easiest role to play as well as being game shiftingly powerful in most situations.

I also highly, HIGHLY doubt you are in the top 3%of players, or that you could be in the top 1 or 2 percent if you played DPS.

my guess is you're a full time mercy with 0 game sense that can't frag but you think you're hot shit because you fell in with some big boys who you can press Q on.
>>
>>344191481
http://masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/pc/us/mode/ranked/category/mmr

You can check on master overwatch nigger.
>>
>>344191753
>it's a press Q to win shitter thinking he knows anythibg at all

Only tanks take skill
>>
>>344191889
lmao
>>
>>344192165
>Tanks taking skill

Reinhardt pls
>>
>>344190084
>play overwatch competitive
>overwatch
>competitive
>>
>>344191753
Are you retarded? Supports objectively rank worse than other plays even if you play with the exact same team and win the same amount of matches. You're competing against all other Mercy's on an average, so if your team does good then you're never going to get many points, while if your team does bad so you can heal a lot then you probably lose so it won't do much anyway
>>
nah, working as intended, Lucio and Zenyatta rank better than Mercy because they are better characters. Mercy just spends her time trying to prop up other players, while Zenyatta and Lucio not only aid other players but can pull their own weight on offense as well.

that doesn't mean the rating system isn't flawed, it clearly has a problem with support characters. But it's really no surprise that Mercy would struggle compared to the other two.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.