[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNPOPULAR /v/ OPINIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1453919243232.png (233 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1453919243232.png
233 KB, 490x490
>anime games are for children and freaks
>sports games are >based besides FIFA which is for Yuropoors and Yuroboos
>Dark Souls is OK at best
>CS:Source was the best Counter-Strike
>indie games are fun but in general kinda suck
>gaming """"journalism"""" sucks too
>if you play more than 25 hrs a week you're NEET status even if you're CEO 10k/day
>MMORPGS blow
>anything with gay penis wizards and spells blows
>League of Legends should not be played by anybody at any time
>e-sports don't exist
>weaboos pls die
>>
Sometimes opinions are unpopular for a reason
>>
good thread
>>
>>344189646
>>344189589
Post yours lads
>>
The only thing that's more mature about traditional fighting game players compared to Smashers is that they don't throw tantrums over clones as much
>>
File: l.png (134 KB, 465x353) Image search: [Google]
l.png
134 KB, 465x353
I like vidya
>>
dubs decides what I do tonight
>>
>>344189442
I agree with all of these.
>>
this post reeks not only of normalfaggotry but of general retardation as well
are you underage?
>>
File: os.jpg (673 KB, 1920x2713) Image search: [Google]
os.jpg
673 KB, 1920x2713
>>344189442
anime games are actually the best games being released now.
prove me wromg
>>
>>344190790
>>344190495
Find a happy hour somewhere and bring home a broad
>>
>>344191098
This is my favourite game so far this year

I dont think anything interesting is coming out in the second half, except maybe the DQVII remake
>>
File: 1407921466727.jpg (62 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
1407921466727.jpg
62 KB, 600x763
>>344189442
but these are all popular opinions
>>
>I hate Dark Souls.
>I dislike most 2d graphics games.
>Every MMORPG sucks and will suck unless we start using a single-pay purchase like Elder Scrolls Online or Guild Wars 2 when it wasn't F2P.
>To add to that, get rid of all in-game purchases as well.
>Mtn Dew gives me headaches and Doritos taste terrible.
>Yes, even cool ranch.
>DLC was the worst thing to happen to games, either price it cheap as fuck or don't make it at all.
>TF2 is actually pretty bad.
>MOBAs should have never been invented.
>>
>>344189442
>if you play more than 25 hrs a week you're NEET status even if you're CEO 10k/day
congratulations I just found out you're a casual
>>
>>344189442
How can you not like FIFA?
>>
>overwatch is casual moba trash shilled here
>the last good blizzard game was wc2 in retrospect
>>
>>344191143
>a fucking child lectures people playing games made for "children"
WEW LAD
>>
>>344189442
I pirate all my games unless they are published by Tecmo Koei or Capcom. I think you should too.
>>
>>344191558
Oh I forgot one.
>The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series was the worst thing I have ever played.
>I refunded all of them.
>>
>>344192034
>24
>child
not OP but you're stretching a long way
>>
>>344192113
No, I pirate all games regardless of the publisher unless it's a fun niche game for a reasonable price.
>>
>>344191098
I enjoyed the original as a kid, but replaying it now I'm noticing a lot of flaws I didn't the first time--like how ridiculously repetitive it is.
>>
>>344189442
>e-sports don't exist

I thought this was a fact.
>>
>>344191098
The aesthetic is fucking terrible. I want to butcher shit in a bloody rampage, not be some magic twink.
>>
>>344192951
edgy
>>
File: animu20.jpg (186 KB, 740x921) Image search: [Google]
animu20.jpg
186 KB, 740x921
kuchiniwa! x3
>>
>>344192557
that's fair
>>
>>344191558
>I dislike most 2d graphics games.
>Every MMORPG sucks and will suck unless we start using a single-pay purchase like Elder Scrolls Online or Guild Wars 2 when it wasn't F2P.
>To add to that, get rid of all in-game purchases as well.
>DLC was the worst thing to happen to games, either price it cheap as fuck or don't make it at all.
>MOBAs should have never been invented.

These aren't even opinions, they're true statements.
>>
File: 1421522500650.png (610 KB, 1553x1717) Image search: [Google]
1421522500650.png
610 KB, 1553x1717
>there's nothing wrong with yearly releases if they maintain similar quality
>DLC is a good way to support a game for a longer time after launch
>I don't mind censorship in games if it's to remove fanservice or weebshit
>VNs and walking simulators are games and can actually be pretty decent
>the indie boom is one of the best things to happen to gaming in recent years
>a good story can overshadow bad gameplay and vice versa
>Undertale was a really great game, /v/ just hates it because it's full of contrarians
>that's why /v/ hates so many games in general,
>Battleborn seems like a decent game to co-op through with friends and though I'm completely uninterested in all the MOBA shit it has, I'm kind of sad to see it dying
>>
>>344194432
>I don't mind censorship in games if it's to remove fanservice or weebshit
>there's nothing wrong with yearly releases if they maintain similar quality

I disagree with these mainly. The rest is ok if the DLC isn't Jewish
>>
>>344189442
You sound like an edgy 14 year old desu senpai
>>
>>344190495
Uninstall and reinstall your entire steam library
>>
>>344190495
Sit in and play vidya.
>>
>>344189442
Those aren't unpopular at all you idiot.
>>
>>344189442
I wish anyone born after 1990 wasn't allowed to play video games or post here.
>>
>>344189442
T. Dudebro faggotron
>>
>>344190495
cry
>>
>>344190495
Get drunk as fuck, call a friend of your choice, and tell them you love them.
>>
>>344190495
Get good at an engine, try to make a cool game and play the messy bunch of assets you just created.
>>
>the Uncharted series wasn't very good
>>
>>344189442

You know what NEET means right?
>>
>>344189442
your hot takes are pretty lukewarm
>>
>>344189442
E.Y.E is mediocre at best
>>
>>344190495
Stream Gone Home and enjoy it
>>
Godhand is a terrible game
>>
File: 1466595326556.jpg (492 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466595326556.jpg
492 KB, 1600x1200
>>344189442
>bloodborne,dark souls series are overrated
>same shit with The witcher 3
>indies are 95% trash and tumblr tier
>tomb raider/uncharted/until dawn/ the last of us are movies no fucking games.
> feels games are overrated as fuck.
>esports it's a stupid joke.
>anime games are trash.
>>
File: 1449180367327.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1449180367327.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>Half Life ain't actually that impressive and neither is portal, 1 or 2. LFD is just a stock shooter with zombies.
>I actually enjoyed Skyrim on a ps3 to be honest. Had a guy over level 50 or something there, a theif and shit, was fun.
>Cavestory has aged and its initial parts are a slog to get through
>Ideas such as accepting any fucking sort of DLC lubes the gears for bad shit to happen and people who in any way try to acept it are retards. Just talked to someone today who wanted to make games, imediatelly mentions adding DLC and such for more cash, didn't even know Cavestory was a thing, was baffled at the idea of it being free, and was even more baffled at my ideal to make games for the sake of it.
>Dwarf Fortress has blatant flaws in its presentation and acessibility for which the creators only excuse not to fix is adding more autistic shit which he has been doing since fucking day one. Completely denying it could be massively improved both on visual design and user interface is voluntary shiteating
>I play persona for the gameplay and enjoy it, played 3 and loved the characters like Junpei and Akihiko, never gave a fuck about waifus and did the social links for extra experience and some laughs, you people need to go outside if you get attached to a character so much you would want to marry them. Brain first, dick second, daiki never.
>Censorship is shit, but if it indeed is done by the guys who made it with no sort of petition or any external factor, its the guys who are changing their own property to something they now think is better. Even if it is for the worst, its entirely in their right as the owners of said intelectual property.
>/v/ absolutely loved undertale, threads were fantastic and fun as fuck till the 3rd week. Has flaws but in the end its a decently done and enjoyable game for many, and while I wouldn't give it to the pope, I can admit it was decent.
>Sly is a good platformer
>Ratchet and clank ToD is absolute garbage, CiT is amazing.
>>
I don't see what people find attractive in Overwatch female heroes.

Mercy is okay as a blonde, I guess.
>>
>>344198917
>anime games are trash
isn't that objectively true though? Most games based on an anime franchise tend to be terribly developed generic games with bad production values meant to pander to the absolute hardcore since it's cheap to make and easy money
>>
>>344189442
Gone home would've been amazing if it was a proper adventure game played from the first person
>>
>>344199331
Continuing my shit
>I enjoyed SS13 more than just about any game in terms of playing time, even if I still cannot do a SME piping coolant loop
>Anime styled shit can be great, but garbo like Neptune is by its own nature, absolute garbage. Have standards for fucks sake
>If you stoop low enough to play shit just for fanservice, learn to control your libido, you are jut a accepted furry if all you can think about is tits, ass or dick.
>Idle games can be fun as fuck, and so can Mobas.
>SMT would be better if it was in 3d
>Turn Based RPGs are still good and shit like the newer Final Fantasy games is just baffling
>3d is better than 2d ya shits, and yer ill in the head if you think otherwise
>Indie is actually good and the person who made the game does not matter if the game was good. Incidentaly, fez was alright, FTL was kind of shit, Transistor was underwelming but decent storywise.
>Furry designs can be good, having them does not equate shit. Same with pixelshit, bad graphics can hide a great game, like Iji.
>None of the females in Overwatch or just about any game ever really gave me the hots. I just don't understand how, they are fictional characters, why get atracted to em.
>For as shit as consoles can be, a effort to try and port good games there from PC would be a smart move as it would increase the quality of the console and get more people to enjoy them, obviously only porting of compatible games, no RTSes or anything.
>Kojima is alright, his games are fun, interesting and the major story is fun to figure out. Good message too
>>
>I hate life
>I love big fat anime boobies in my games
>Gameplay>Music>Character design>>>Story
>/a/ is a better board then /v/
>Lightning is the queen of /v/
>>
>>344201675
Cont
>/v/ is for redditors and neogafags
>I want ape escape 4
>I like thicc but i hate thicc posters
>I like keemstar
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.