[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starcraft brood war or Warcraft 3 frozen throne custom maps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: StarCraftvsWarCraft470.jpg (76 KB, 470x162) Image search: [Google]
StarCraftvsWarCraft470.jpg
76 KB, 470x162
Starcraft brood war or Warcraft 3 frozen throne custom maps?
>>
>>344181496
I always loved both. But due to the fact that I was playing more scbw than wc3 I spent more time playing scbw custom maps.

The wc3 ones allowed for more complex things though, mainly due to items existing. I still play YouTD these days.
>>
>>344181496
WC3, the editor was great, which was the only really good thing about WC3 in general.
>>
>>344182482
I've honestly never played a single real match online in WC3. I just played shit like Wintermaul, Vampirism, X Hero Siege, those ice skating maps, and LOAP.
>>
>two of the best strategy games of all time
>DUDE CUSTOM MAPS
kys baka senpai
>>
RPGs were better in war3 for obvious reasons but SC had some super creative maps with the primitive Staredit which was real impressive.
>>
>>344183585
Don't worry autist, I played SCBW on a higher level than you ever will. Nothing wrong with custom maps. Or fastest map possible.
>>
>>344183740
Agreed. I always enjoyed the random-based micro challenges. And at some point they tried to replicate custom skills/item effects with building specific units, that upon creation would trigger the skill's effect (explosion around you, shield recharge, etc.). That was really cute.
>>
>>344183585
This is some bad bait
>>
>>344181496
Starcraft maps were usually more smooth and fun. A lot more classic too.
>>
>mfw StarCraft had a newfag testing custom map where you had to do 20 tricks / bug abuses to prove how well you knew the game
>>
Who /Snipers Pro/ here? That was the shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.