[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been a long time, comrade. I've never seen him before.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 254700_20160705190928_1.png (810 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
254700_20160705190928_1.png
810 KB, 1366x768
>Been a long time, comrade.

I've never seen him before.
>>
He's russian .They call everyone comrade
>>
>>344181404
remember when qte cutscenes were rare and cool?
>>
>>344181404
He worked with Leon 2 years prior on a case in South America involving a drug cartel and zombies.

We see these events played out in darkside chronicles.
>>
>>344183661
If people would just use QTEs properly rather than replacing actual gameplay with them, then they would be fucking fine.
>>
>>344183661
remember when QTE were well done?
funny the closer we got to a "game" with QTE done right were that pile of shit of heavy rain
>>
Before Leon became a police officer he was a special forces operator who went on a mission in russia to extract a scientist defector who created a new weapon to launch nukes. It was there they met and fought, but Leon had better skills and Krauser was still green at the time. Leon spared him, telling him the words that will cement their relationship forever, "You're pretty good."

Couple of years later they worked as a mercenary company and Krauser was captured by terrorists. His arm cut off and tortured, Leon kept him waiting. It was then that he got his arm by using los plagas and changed his name to Alex Mercer.
>>
>>344183661

No.

They were all the fucking rage since the Sega CD days, they sucked backed then, and they fucking suck now, and anyone who was impressed by them in RE4 or thought they were a good idea is a literal fucking child whose first console was a gamecube.
>>
File: 254700_20160705190328_1.png (868 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
254700_20160705190328_1.png
868 KB, 1366x768
>>344183451

>Oh, I needed her to buy Saddler's trust in me. Like you, I'm American.

Not Russian
>>
>>344183661
Qte were never cool
>>
>>344185069
some QTE in re4 was well done
but i dont remember any outside the giant fight (where you could just walk out of the QTE or use it)
shemnue did them right (was it like..5-7 fails before being "killed", and it wasn't the only "gameplay" of the game
>>
>>344183661

Not when the RE4 PC release couldn't handle 60 fps, and required double button inputs.
>>
>>344185069

Why don't you like having fun anon?
>>
>>344184256
darkside chronicles came out after RE4. i was confused too the first time i played this part. seemed like there was a big build up to this scene but i had no idea who the hell he was.
>>
>its been a long time, without you comrade
>and ill tell you all about it when i see you again
>>
>>344185518

Because watching a movie and suddenly having to press a button on the remote or the movie starts over is NO ONE'S idea of "fun," and it's fucking disgusting that that same exact thing gets a free pass for videogames.
>>
>>344185992

It's to keep you awake and make sure you're paying attention to RE4's engrossing story.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.