[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this thing is on ps4 now. Is it shit or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Para.jpg (72 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Para.jpg
72 KB, 1024x576
So this thing is on ps4 now.
Is it shit or not?
>>
>>344174151
Has potential to be better than SMITE but it's still a long way from it.
>>
>>344174151
It's quite fun, but if you are not playing any of epics beta games, know this:

They develop with extreme sweeping changes. Sometime balance goes to shit for 2 weeks till the next one. They love trying ideas on the live market, and sometimes, it's retarded. Other times it is fucking great.

You're in for a wild ride either way but it really is a incredibly addicting and fun game. Best moba on the market. Add me if you want to play in game, I play on pc but ps4 can all play with pc players.
>>
>>344174405
I think it's better than smite. It has real vertical game play, unlike smite. Smite plays a lot closer to league in 3rd person mode.
>>
>>344175431

>ps4 can all play with pc players

wut did i miss something?
>>
>>344176068
No. Pc and ps4 cross play because the devs are not cucks. It's great. Most of my friends list is ps4 players while most real life friends are pc players. Pretty neat.

You can link your account and all your shit is shared too
>>
>>344174151
I've been enjoying it a for the last two months. It has really grown on me and enjoy making parties with randoms that aren't shitty. Im going to try to teach my friends how to play this week, but the word "MOBA" scares the shit out of them.
>>
>>344174151
It's been on PS4 for months. It's okay, like Smite if it were actually well made.
>>
>>344177115
It's my biggest hurdle as well. And it is a moba of course, but I do like the things you can do you can't in other mobas so well.

>ult off the top of a cliff no one saw me coming as Steele
>throw up wall and go back and forth on it while I land autos
>body block sparrow in the corner so she can't make it to tower
>put wards on cliffs so melee characters can't hit it
>legit body block shots for my carry
>>
does anyone like the auto run?
>>
Played it a bit on PS4 then on PC. Expected to dislike it, like every non-Dota 'MOBA' I try, but it's surprisingly enjoyable. Feels like a MOBA with a shooter twist. The characters also remind me a bit of MtG. Can't say I really trust the card system though. As much as it seems interesting, I also think it's limiting and introduces the opportunity for them to essentially sell power.

Definitely going to play more of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.