[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 338325236_6891d211cc.jpg (119 KB, 469x418) Image search: [Google]
338325236_6891d211cc.jpg
119 KB, 469x418
Opinions?
>>
Serenity Now! mission is GOAT
>>
re-classing george from architect to marine biologist was the best move I ever made in the game

Still can't beat Bob Saccamano though
>>
>admin bans me and takes my soup

fuck this game and anyone who plays it
>>
File: CFvkyIoVIAEa0OD.jpg (59 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
CFvkyIoVIAEa0OD.jpg
59 KB, 600x424
Its nintendo making a Frasier rehash with a new coat of paint.
>>
>>344170329
>Implying reclassing George changes the game at all.
Just cos you reclass him it doesn't mean anything changes, he still isn't a marine biologist, his stats don't change, intelligence remains the same.
Bet you liked the Mass Effect 3 ending too didn't you?!
>>
>>344170728
Kramer can't swim across the hudson river if George isn't a marine biologist to calm the seas!
>>
anyone do the whole play through with only Elain? shit that's hard.
>>
>bizarro world stage
>it's the same thing except flipped and color swapped
lazy devs are lazy
>>
>>344170208
I got stuck at the bus driving part when you play as Kramer trying to deliver Tobeys toe.
>>
>>344170728

Luck stats get a boot though. also the glitch with reversing the allocation of stats doubles the luck for no reason.
>>
>>344171051
Yeah and then your Kramer character won't get rid of the stench status until you start a new mission. Think man!
>>
>>344170593
>implying Nintendo rehashing that trash snooze fest of a game
Ninty did right by Seinfeld. It's almost as if they took all the great elements from the smt games, koth online, and The witcher 3 and put them in a blender, with amazing results.
>>
>>344170728
The only way to raise the intelligence stat for George is to do the Susan wedding quest chain and then not romance any other characters.
>>
>>344171326
At least it wasn't separate dlc, these days you know decs would have charged as much as the full game and released it as soon as the game came out.
>>
>>344171742
Tried that. Kept falling into the romance loop with the Portuguese waitress. Is there even a way to deny her advances? Every option is inevitable romance.
>>
File: newman1.jpg (14 KB, 318x398) Image search: [Google]
newman1.jpg
14 KB, 318x398
>>344170208
> mfw you control the mail, you control information
>>
>>344172047
I loved the Newman boss fight, it felt like a conversational version of the Senator Armstrong fight in MGR.
>>
>>344171917
DONT START THW PORTUGESE WAITRESS QUESTLINE. The quest before that will give George max stats and int, just to set up the imminent loss of all int once the romance loop starts. He looses all senses after that segment. Anon keep your George smart and strong. Actually, go forth from that quest without romancing anyone for complete transformation.
>>
File: 1458912755106.gif (742 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1458912755106.gif
742 KB, 200x189
Post yfw
>Giddy up
>>
California is buggy as shit in this game.

I had to restart because the Jerry NPC kept going back and forth between tuck and no tuck, meaning I couldn't leave the hotel room.

I did finally beat the quest, but I didn't complete the optional objective of tipping the chambermaid. Has anyone ever been able to find out how much you're supposed to tip?
>>
There's nothing in my quest log. Is this a bug?
>>
>>344171917

only way to do it is to get Elaine to call Equal Employment Opportunity office to investigate the coffee shop. That'll stop the Portuguese waitress sidequest from being triggered but honestly you're kinda screwed now if you already started the wedding quest.
>>
>>344172730
Go to monks restaurant first.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.