[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lego TFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (404 KB, 650x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404 KB, 650x886
>little brother buys pic related
>my very first game was lego star wars
>have fond memories of playing the complete saga and 100%ing it
>open first level
>adhd level of action
>everything is fast
>what's happening
>horrible controls
>this is confusing
>where'd my simple lego game go?
>why is this happening?

Am I just too old for this shit? The only game I played within the last 4 months was smash
>>
Bump /v/ help me come to terms
>>
>>344169115
>>344169564
But it plays exactly the same like all the other fucking LEGO games, Complete included.
>>
>finds a Lego game too confusing

Really, anon? I've completed Lego:TFA and it was a nice, easy ride throughout. How the fuck can you find that hard?
>>
>>344169115
>my very first game was lego star wars
anon that game came out in 2005 how fucking old are you

it was a good game but I'm 18 and had played games for years before this came out

the games have kind of changed though, now it's full of voice acting and cover based shooting
>>
>>344170924
I was 8 when it came out
>>
File: cox.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cox.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>344171490
I was 7. Did you live on a farm? I didn't get a current console until 2003, but my neighbors had Playstations and I had an SNES so I played my first game about as early as I could comprehend how to use a controller.
>>
File: salamadisappointed2.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
salamadisappointed2.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
>>344169115
>>my very first game was lego star wars
>>
File: why.png (35 KB, 142x191) Image search: [Google]
why.png
35 KB, 142x191
>>344171490
>>344172235
>mfw underage Generation Z fags are posting on /v/
>>
>>344173413
But they aren't underage anymore. If you were 7 when the first game came out you're legal to post here now.

Time waits for no man anons.
>>
>>344173630
They're still Generation Z scum though.
>>
>>344173708
I imagine most people on this site are generation Z. And it's not like gen Y or gen X is any better.
>>
>>344173865
>it's not like gen Y or gen X is any better.
They are.
>>
I think I'm too old to be here. 28 and have been wasting untold hours on /v/ since 2005.

Fuck it, though, I love video games.
>>
>>344173936
Most of our generation (I presume you're Y) is party to the same bullshit that gen Z has been raised on. Boomers have been complaining about X'ers since the 80s.

It's all the same shit. You're just becoming another old man.
>>
File: 1417500477777.jpg (166 KB, 801x530) Image search: [Google]
1417500477777.jpg
166 KB, 801x530
i think we can all agree adding voices to the LEGO games was the worst decision ever
>>
>>344174183
Boomers are spoiled brats though and are universally hated.

Also the person you just responded to wasn't me, as in >>344173708

You can't tell me with a straight face that our generation isn't better than Gen Z.
Our generation is only half fucked, Gen Z is 100% fucked, just look at OP and /v/ posting quality now vs 2007 /v/
>>
>>344174664
Yeah. They stopped having to write original humor and just use cheap gags plus awful ripped movie dialogue. The sound quality is always poor and seems out of place.

At least Lego Marvel and the DC games had original voice acting I guess. Mitigated it somewhat for me.
>>
>>344174686
Any given generation hates the previous one when they're young, until they become the older generation as they grow old. Then they too will start to hate the younger generation, who will in turn despise them. It's cyclical.

I don't want to get too crazy but I think humanity's been on a downslide since WWII. Half fucked, totally fucked, doesn't matter we're all some kind of fucked anyway.
>>
>>344174038
I just turned 30 and I've been here since 2006. Its no fucking joke we really are here forever.
>>
>>344174664
Oh... They really did that? Disgusting.
>>
>>344175417
I can agree with that but my point with Gen Y vs Gen Z was strictly /v/ speaking.

Gen Y was born to experience the golden age of games, we experienced the rise of videogames are we know them really, we remember times when games were made to work on release, when patches were non-existant and if they did exist they fixed minor issues and almost always came with some free extra content (that nowadays would be called DLC). We experienced proper expansion packs, and so on.

Gen Z experienced none of those things, they grew up on PS360 and don't know any better nor do they care, they eat up any shit thrown at them and they're the reason that videogame, comic and movie industries are in the shitter right now.
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE LATEST COMIC WITH TONY STARK AS A NIGGER WOMYN, WATCH LATEST HARRY POTTER WITH NIGGER HERMIONE, WATCH GITS WITH SCARJEW TALENTLESSON, AND I SURE CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO PLAY ANOTHER YEARLY AAA REHASH.

Fuck Generation Z. I actually liked Gen X, I never hated them so your theory is wrong.
>>
>>344172235

>didn't get a current console until 2003

oh sorry our bad anon

we are supposed to know where the fuck your coming from to know these things
>>
>>344175843
They same the thing about our "boring ugly dated games" though. I agree with your view of course but it's all about perspective.
>>
File: HNI_0059.jpg (30 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0059.jpg
30 KB, 400x240
>>344175843
Am 18 years old here and dont give a shit about games that came before the 2000s. To me games are getting better and more in depth. May be because were from different generation or you just have shit taste and should stop playing video games all together mate. Also 2007 was never the year that video games started to become bad. This is just some meme.
I even know people who were from gen x or y and started gaming on seventh generation of consoles aka the 360 and ps3.
>>
I got Lego Star Wars 1 when I was 14-15. The last Lego game I've bought was Jurassic World last year.
>>
>>344173413
I specifically pointed out that I'm 18
>>
>>344177268
Not even the same guy, but telling someone older than you what taste they should have and mouthing off opinionated diarrhea as if they're making a point is kek-inducing, especially coming from a pamper-shitter like you.
>>
>>344175843
Ever thought that because you inherently hate the new generation that's why they have shit taste?
>Gen Y fails to continue forward their generation's qualities because "FUCK PAMPER SHITTERS LOL"
>advertising and entertainment companies who couldn't give a shit about "muh integrity" swoop in and entice kids to watch/play their shit

Ever wondered why kids are watching LPs instead of playing games? Because of people like you who make them feel inferior for being born in the wrong era.
>>
>>344178083
I dont even bother arguing with older people in this website anymore because it comes down to "Redditery underage faggot get oout of moi special board". Or "get out of 4chan summerfag". These people talk shit about teenagers and kids but act just like because they were them not long ago. The superioty age/generation complex is real as fuck in here. Its best to never to reveal age to begin with.
>so called Reddit and gamfaqs seems to be alot more a welcoming of video game board than /v/.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.