[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Again, what's so special about Cumborne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ergerg.jpg (259 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ergerg.jpg
259 KB, 1280x720
Alright, first of all, do the developers know any other colors besides blue and purple? The monsters all look the same, the bosses all look the fucking same. Fire werewolves, Electric Werewolves, Praying Werewolves, guys transforming into werewolves. The game has like 7-8 fucking weapons and you have to BUY the dlc to get more? Money grabbing whores. Also, that blonde fucking slut's voice is the most annoying sound in the world. Fucking japs.
>>
Each weapon is equal to 2.
>>
>>344166292
This is like saying England was a colorful place during the industrial era. Sure you maybe got a park here and there, but really unless it was a posh suburb, you'd be living in shit smelling streets.

Doesn't help that things are out to kill you on the streets, also sounds like you'd never realized how fucked up your situation gets the longer you play.
>>
>>344166292
It seems like you haven't gotten much further than the first area of the game.
>>
>>344167851
False. Completed it.
>>
>>344166292
u mad
>>
>>344168006
How can I be mad knowing I'm gonna get my dick sucked? Hurry up already.
>>
>>344167947
Then why do you insist that every enemy is the same? The latter half of the game contains a lot of lovecraftian horrors to fight. Granted, the first half contains a lot of beasts, but the game doesn't pretend that it is not filled with them. The working title was literally Project Beast.

Also, a developer asking money for additional content is not as outrageous as you think it ia. Especially if it is as substantial as Bloodborne's DLC.
>>
Never ever etc.
>>
>>344166292

>cumborne
>namefag

yeah ok
>>
>ice fucking wolves
>James
>>
>>344168262
I'm honestly wondering why Hunter's Dream wasn't part of the game proper from the word go, fucking thing is huge.
>>
>>344167947
You fucking liar, yesterday you made this same thread and said you'd watched your friend playing it but have not played it yourself.
>>
>>344170836

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/344039675/#q344039675

Here it is the exact same thread OP made yesterday. Except now he's Jameson.
>>
>>344171039
Fucking rekt
>>
>>344170791
Do you mean Gehrman's/Moon Presence's boss arena?

What use would that have? Barring it off to the player till the very end was an effective way to keep people invested.
>>
File: SotN.jpg (579 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SotN.jpg
579 KB, 1920x1080
>>344166292
almost all of those points could be applied to pic related. It all happens in the same location, twice. There are libraries, clocktowers, secret labs, sewers, but it's still all inside the same location, even more so than BB.

I actually liked the consistency of bloodborne. In DaS3 I was bored out of my mind even though there is more environmental variation. It still had the obligatory swamp level, the obligatory catacomb level with spooky skellies, so on and so forth. Bloodborne has a tighter theme but it actually took me by surprise with the shifts it has, I'd never thought I'd visit a university in a Souls game for example. And Cainhurst is one of the most memorable castles in Souls games, because it's not something you'd except out of bloodborne.

It also seems like you only played bloodborne for a couple of hours when all you mention are werewolves.
>>
>>344166292
the combat has more than twice as much death as dark souls for one
consider this
you're only using one weapon at any given time, if there are less weapons who gives a fuck, each weapon has about 20 more unique attacks
its much more fun to master a weapon with so much more depth than
r1 r2
2h r1
2h r2
a weapon with multiple forms transformation attacks unique l2s instead of just "sword is shield now"
bloodbornes combat has infinitely more depth than dark souls
but you're clearly a PCuck who has never played bloodborne
>>
>>344171958
and its literally the best arena for a final battle in the history of vidya
>>
>>344171958
Nah, meant the DLC.
>>
File: 1466371093008.jpg (13 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1466371093008.jpg
13 KB, 295x295
>>344166292
>Cumborne
>>
>>344172552
because it took like 7 months for them to make it
>>
>>344172791
I can see why it took them so long.
>>
OP BTFO SAGED.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.