[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS THE WRITING SO BAD WHY DOESN'T HOPE JUST TALK TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13
WHY IS THE WRITING SO BAD

WHY DOESN'T HOPE JUST TALK TO SNOW

WHY IS THERE NO BREAK FROM THIS ENDLESS STREAM OF CORRIDOR FIGHTING

WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP SWITCHING AROUND MY PARTY

FUCK THIS GAME
>>
There is a break of the corridor... to get into a very grindy MMO-esque thing.
>>
>>344161779
So still no dialogue or towns or any break from combat
>>
>>344161701

>WHY IS THE WRITING SO BAD
Its a Final Fantasy game. The series is the epitome of bad writing.

>WHY DOESN'T HOPE JUST TALK TO SNOW
See above.

>WHY IS THERE NO BREAK FROM THIS ENDLESS STREAM OF CORRIDOR FIGHTING
Its a Final Fantasy game.

>WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP SWITCHING AROUND MY PARTY
Its like you never played a Final Fantasy game before.
>>
>>344161840
Plenty of dialogue
>>
>>344161905
You haven't played FFXIII
>>344161950
Outside of cutscenes?
>>
>>344161840
Who need towns when you have FLYING COMPUTERS! that do everything a town would do?
>>
>>344162107
>Outside of cutscenes?
I think they talk during exploration sometimes, but I'm not sure and if they do it's not a lot. Nothing bu combats and cutscenes
>>
>>344162107

>You haven't played FFXIII
Ah, the FFVII defense. A classic.
>>
>why doesn't hope just talk to snow
he does, more or less, a ways into the game.

and because he wants to kill him, not hear 'i'm sorry' at least at that point. 2deep4u
>>
>>344162334
>2deep4u
>>
>>344162626
well, it is, if you don't even give it a chance.

nice repeating digis, ruined it with the frog tho.
>>
>>344161905
>>WHY IS THERE NO BREAK FROM THIS ENDLESS STREAM OF CORRIDOR FIGHTING
>Its a Final Fantasy game.

t. underage memekid who never played a Final Fantasy before 1997
>>
>>344162289
You still haven't proven him wrong.
>>
File: 1455850061523.png (2 MB, 984x1136) Image search: [Google]
1455850061523.png
2 MB, 984x1136
I one day decided to buy and platinum all 3 FF13 games for no reason, and honestly idk if it was stockholm syndrome but I really loved the first ff13 by the end of the platinum run. Its just a shame you can tell content was cut before the final product.

also vanille a cute
>>
>>344162289
He was attacking the game you mongoloid
>>
>>344163112
Vanille is a fucking pathetic character
>>
>>344161701
the paradigm shifting? or how your options for members keep changing until late game?
>>
>>344163112
How difficult is it to plat.

Strict constraints and no fun?

If it isn't too much effort I could give it a final push with a new game.
>>
I keep trying to play the game but for fuck's sake it's just anti-fun.

I'm currently with Fang and Lightning in the city.
>>
File: tidus.jpg (220 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tidus.jpg
220 KB, 1024x768
WHY IS THE WRITING SO BAD

WHY DOESN'T TIDUS EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP

WHY DOES YUNA HAVE LESS PERSONALITY AND DEPTH THAN A 2X4

WHY IS THERE NO BREAK FROM THIS ENDLESS STREAM OF CORRIDOR FIGHTING

WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP SWITCHING AROUND MY PARTY

FUCK THIS GAME
>>
>>344163821
just make sure you dont sell anything, since treasure hunter or w/e requires you to get every item in the game, honestly that sounds tedious but with how linear it is its just really expensive, get used to farming turtles. And completing the crystal quests is actually kind of fun towards the end.
>>
>>344164120
How many hours?
>>
>>344164067
>WHY IS THE WRITING SO BAD
It isn't.
>WHY DOESN'T TIDUS EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP
He's the main character.
>WHY DOES YUNA HAVE LESS PERSONALITY AND DEPTH THAN A 2X4
Because you've barely played the game.
>WHY IS THERE NO BREAK FROM THIS ENDLESS STREAM OF CORRIDOR FIGHTING
Because you've played 1 hour of the game.
You don't, your party is consistent.
>>
>>344164067
WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH SHIT TASTE

WHY DO YOU SUCK COCKS SO MUCH

FUCK YOU
>>
>>344161701
He talks to snow in chapter 7 or 8, btw
>>
FF XIII story desu

>The game looks like it's set in a futuristic world.
>Everything is an elaborate trap set by some deities (called Fal'cie).
>The trap is a Dyson Sphere super construct (google it) called Cocoon.
>Cocoon is levitating above the primitive earth (called Pulse) like a moon.
>Cocoon literally: a stage at which incests undergo a metamorphosis to become butterflies.
>Cocoon is a safe, technologically advanced place with free energy provided by the Fal'cie.
>The Fal'cie are essentially personified forces of nature.
>The plan is for humans to simply multiply in this Cocoon and be sacrificed.
>The Fal'cie with that sacrifice wanted to summon back their own creator.
>Orphan, the Fal'cie that kept Cocoon in the air was meant to die according to the plan.
>Fal'cie needed someone to kill Orhpan (who was totally cool with it).
>Fal'cie could chose humans to use as slaves (called l'cie) who gained powers for some specific goal (Focus).
>Power to l'cie is not given by the Fal'cie themselves but either God Pulse (creator of Pulse) or God Lindzey (creator of Cocoon).
>Pulse l'cie and Cocoon l'cie have different kinds of Focuses, that align with either Pulse's or Lindzey's will.
>Cocoon Fal'cie cannot make a l'cie with the Focus of destroying Cocoon.
>During an early war between Cocoon and Pulse, a Pulse fal'cie (Anima) ended buried in Cocoon.
>Barthandelus, a Cocoon fal'cie used Anima to make Pulse l'cie out of Lightning and the party
>The Focus of the party was to become Ragnarock.
>No human is able to kill Orphan but a l'cie is able to transform into Ragnarock that can.
>The focus of the party is intentionally unclear to them, they believe they were saving Cocoon.
>At the end, everyone tries to kill Orphan one on one and fail.
>They realized that no man alone can kill Orphan but together they can.
>"No heroes" is the game's message.
>Cocoon starts falling.
>Vanille and Fang have saved the Ragnarock form and use it to save Cocoon from crashing.
>>
>>344162808

FF games all the way up to 9 had an open world. But open world doesn't mean a lack of linearity. All the games even going back to FFII would only allow you to go to 2-3 spots. Blocking your access to other areas with random guards, parked cars, invisible walls and etc.

FFX and XIII just removed the open world aspect for a longer part of the game. And no FF game has true free roaming like you're implying.
>>
File: wffxiii.png (763 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
wffxiii.png
763 KB, 900x600
>>344161701
Yeah, and still better game than the 90% of the western rpgs.
>>
>>344164067
FFX is such a shitty game. Ruined the whole genre for me for years.
>>
>>344163112
>tfw /plat/ club for part 1 and 2
I thought I was the only one

>is plat hard?
treasure hunter trophy is a motherfucker but other than that not really. be prepared to grind for a few days.
>>
>>344164585
It's the same kind of cinematic cancer as TLOU or any of David Cage's shit but it's given a free pass due entirely to nostalgia.
>>
>>344164187

>FFX
>writing isn't bad
Stopped reading there. This is a game where a huge part of the story is Yuna getting stolen by the Al Bhed and Wakka throwing the tournament. Then later, the entire team admits they knew Yuna was half Al Bhed and nothing would have happened to her...except Wakka who was kept out of the loop.

It is the epitome of convenience writing. And Yuna's entire character is the biggest example of this.
>>
>>344164794
Oh, so you're 3 hours in.
>>
>>344161840
But there is a town, and everyone in that town wants you dead.
>>
>>344164434
Even if there is only one true path I still prefer exploring a world instead of being confined to a straight line.
>>
I forgot to mention, don't freak out when you have done treasure hunter and it doesn't ding, you have to talk to the robot at vanille and fangs place. for it to ding.

>xss detected
NSA pls.
>>
>>344164794
>except Wakka who was kept out of the loop.

What? You meant Tidus, right? You're correct about everything else though.
>>
>>344164748
Too true. It's a simple matter of FFX being a heavily marketed graphical showcase title for the PS2 which was of course extremely popular. As a result there's tons of retards out there who see it as a masterpiece. It's just a big ole piece of shit though, my least favorite in the series. Decent music is pretty much the only compliment I can give it.
>>
>>344165179
>le "objectively bad but only I can see it" meme
>>
>>344165248
If you played it today with no preconceptions, you would hate it even more than FFXIII, guaranteed. It's trash.
>>
>>344165128
wakka didnt know yuna was a halfie till near the end of the game my man
>>
>>344165179
>It's just a big ole piece of shit though, my least favorite in the series.

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. XIII is objectively worse, and I hate VIII with a passion much more than this game.
>>
>>344165405
>you would hate it even more than FFXIII, guaranteed.
100% objectively wrong.
>>
>>344165128

Wakka was never told that Yuna is half al bhed because of his absolute hatred for them. Then a little while after the tournament is over, he is told and is furious, because he gave up his dream to save someone who didn't need to be saved at all. A major plot point was overturned after the fact. Its bad writing 101.

>>344164846

I played the whole game twice. The story gets even more dumb as you go along. Culminating in the entire pilgrimage being pointless and Yu Yevon literally sitting there casting auto life on you while you kill him.
>>
>>344165582
>Culminating in the entire pilgrimage being pointless
Yeah, a great twist at the end.
>and Yu Yevon literally sitting there casting auto life on you while you kill him.
He isn't casting auto-life though...
>>
File: 1433314453529.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1718) Image search: [Google]
1433314453529.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1718
>>344165042

I agree. I'm just pointing out that past FF games were also linear. And people need to stop using the 'you didn't play it!' defense any time someone points out a flaw in FF.
>>
>>344165721

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Yu_Yevon_(boss)

>The party have permanent Auto-Life status.
>>
>>344161701

FFXII was best game
>>
>>344165856
Yu Yevon didn't cast Auto-Life.
You haven't played the game?
>>
>>344165737
Well that's because it quite often IS true. The same goes for people who love the games yet never actually played them, the worst cases being the FF7 fantards who only know of it through Kingdom Hearts and the godawful compilation spinoffs.
>>
there are worse parts in X, like how auron can't go to the farplane cause he dead but tidus is just like 'fuck it' and thats explained away by him being 'a dream', not dead

add that to still having costal villages with a giant eldrich abomination roaming the seas and things just become silly.

honestly I think most of the hate toward XIII is people didn't like the changes between the old games and the new. I don't get how you can like X and not XIII though, they are both corridors for a deal of time, and X is a lot more tedious. (get those fayths right or, oh no you missed something, back to new game save.)
>>
>>344166082
>Auron vanishes
>nobody gives a fuck
>Tidus vanishes
>everyone is bawling their eyes out
>>
>>344166082
>there are worse parts in X, like how auron can't go to the farplane cause he dead but tidus is just like 'fuck it' and thats explained away by him being 'a dream', not dead
How did you not understand this
Also it's a 16 year old game kid, spoiler tags aren't necessary
>I don't get how you can like X and not XIII though
XIII has:
1. no towns
2. no side quests
3. no branching off
etc., for the first 20-30 hours.
>>344166210
Literally only Yuna.
>>
>>344165905

>Yu Yevon didn't cast Auto-Life.
Wow, technicalities much?

>You haven't played the game?
God, can people stop with this shit? He obviously played the game since he saw auto life being cast on his characters. He just didn't know if it was Yu Yevor or the Fayth doing it.

FF fans are seriously the most defensive babies on the internet.
>>
>>344166353
>He just didn't know if it was Yu Yevor or the Fayth doing it.
I'm pretty sure it's very very easy to see whether somebody casted a spell in turn based Final Fantasy.
Maybe. I only put 100-200 hours into FFX.
>>
>>344161701
>WHY DOESN'T HOPE JUST TALK TO SNOW

Because DRAMA
>>
>>344166435

In the boss fight, auto life just gets cast randomly. No one knows where it is coming from. But its most likely coming from the Fayth. So no, in that instance, you can't really tell who is casting it.
>>
>>344166584
Auto-Life is never casted in the boss fight, it's just passively given to the characters without any notice. You only know you have it when you die.

For him to say "Yu Yevon casting Auto life" implies a blatant inaccuracy in the fight.

You know what he did. He watched 2BF or someone play through the game.
>>
>>344166073
>FF7 remake will pander to those people
Kill me already
>>
>>344164880
How the fuck does everyone forget this?
Also not to mention that town spanned a few chapters, had NPCs, and some beautiful architectural design. Its also where Snow gets his redemption and because a likable character IMO.

Also the whole
>no dialogue
thing is bullshit because the game has party chat but its non-invasive and you can't really just run away from the party unless you just want to miss stuff like that
>>
>>344166793

>focus on a technicality
>I proved he never played the game at all!

Wow dude. Hard to refute that level of analpain.
>>
>>344166962
I swear to god if they so much as mention Genesis I will burn everything Square Enix related that I own and upload my doing so to youtube.
>>
>>344166793
>he didn't play it

There's that defense again.
>>
>>344161840
Happy-Sazh-and-Vanille times were the break in combat, fucktard. Did you forget they went to a fucking Chocobo themepark in the middle of the game? at the end of this segment shit gets really sad, really quick though
>>
File: finalfantasy_edgarchainsaw.jpg (273 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
finalfantasy_edgarchainsaw.jpg
273 KB, 900x675
>>344166793

Hey. Did you know you could find a chainsaw in FFVI? You didn't? You obviously never played the game you fucking idiot! Never fucking talk about FF again!
>>
>>344167121
>>344167279
>>344167419
I like how none of you proved me wrong.
Probably only watched 2BF too.
>>
>>344167493
I already have, you just continue denying it while reusing the same tired old defense.
>>
>>344167493

>I like how none of you proved me wrong.
All you did was repeat what someone else already said. That auto life comes out of nowhere. Then went on to bitch about how every person who responded to you never played the game. As you're doing yet again.
>>
>>344164067
there was an anon in last night's FF thread who methodically beat the shit out of X and why XIII was better in every way except for its 1 or 2 major fuck ups that people refused to look past. was great
>>
>>344166073
this. we only point it out because its fucking painfully obvious to those who have played the series and lurk FF threads nearly every day
>>
File: stop-posting.jpg (47 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
stop-posting.jpg
47 KB, 630x473
>>344168258

You need to stop. Because you use it so often, its become a meme response. And as this thread has proven, you do it even when people point out detailed examples of the game.

>Sephiroth wasn't actually alive but living in a cocoon in the core of the lifestream
>You' never played the game!
>>
>>344166302
>1. no towns
What the fuck do you call Nautilus and Palumpolum then?
>2. no side quests
I'll concede this but story gives a reason why
>3. no branching off
only if you didn't want to get goodies from those hidden floating chest things
>>
I worship Goddess Lightning's armpits!!
>>
>>344165721
>a great twist at the end.
If you didn't see it coming, you're retarded. The plot is largely predictable right from the outset, the only things that come out of left field are the absolutely idiotic bits like Tidus not existing.
>>
>>344168572
>Palumpolum
A corridor full of enemy
>>
>>344168546
the anon you're responding to isn't even the anon everyone is mad about senpatchy. And i'm not wrong anyways, you guys are just mad about being called out.
>>
>>344168698
the entire game has corridors of enemies but Palumpolum was the only place where you actually go through nearly every level of giant city. You can even see people's homes and billboards n shit. It was beautiful IMO
>>
>>344168840

>And i'm not wrong anyways
You are every time you use that phrase to someone who actually has played the game. And then when you get called out for ;'calling someone out' incorrectly, you just deny it and claim everyone else is wrong.

You are the biggest problem in FF threads.
>>
>>344169139
stay mad friendo
>>
>>344168995
How do you not understand that when people say no town they mean no classical town where you go to an inn, chat with npc, search their drawers, buy new equipment and maybe get a side-quest or two?
>>
>>344169394

Not that anon, but after Midgar in FFVII, I would have preferred a single huge city to explore rather than 20 small towns with little to interact with. Of course FFXIII didn't do it correctly, but just saying FF should do it.
>>
>>344169394
You're really gonna bitch about there not being 'classic towns' in XIII when FUCKING EVERYTHING was done different? Go fucking play DQ you fucking autist.

Also, you can talk to NPCs in that area you fuck. This is EXACTLY the type of comment people point out when they say others haven't played the game. You gave no evidence that you played XIII and were even wrong.
>>
>>344164794
>party is consistent
>literally uses a rock-paper-scissors battle system

Changing your characters in combat was so fucking annoying in every single battle until you start to fill out the sphere grid.
>>
>>344164176
If you know what you're doing, ~60 hours for XIII, ~50 for XIII-2 and LR
>>
>>344169972
Everything was done badly
>>
>>344164465
>black Serah
ONE
FUCKING
JOB
>>
>>344169972

>Go fucking play DQ you fucking autist.
Don't suggest that. If most FF fans tried DQ, they would find it does what they want. And FF would lose even more fans than it already is.
>>
>>344167793
Based anon. Replaying FFX again after 15 years actually put it below XIII for me.
>>
>>344170267
Then you have no taste in music, atmosphere, visual design, or enemy and boss design.
>>
>>344161905
>FFXI
>FFXII
>Tactics
>bad writing
Ayyylmao
The rest of your shitlisting is just memester dung flinging.
>>
>>344162289
Thorough refutiation, champ.
>>
>>344164748
That's actually an excellent comparisson.
>>
File: what_eh.png (112 KB, 813x720) Image search: [Google]
what_eh.png
112 KB, 813x720
>>344170901

>FFXII
>Tactics
>not bad writing
The writer of FFXII himself said the game was fucked up. And Tactics s infamous for its story going to pot in the second half.

Just because you played them at your most susceptible time as a kid doesn't make them a masterpiece. Something like Suikoden II did the plot for FFTactics better than FFTactics did.
>>
>>344161701
Have you played a JRPG before?
>>
File: gapra272ou[1].png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gapra272ou[1].png
1 MB, 1280x720
I actually liked FFXIII just for the enemy and world design. It's pretty cool, even if the gameplay is shit.
>>
>>344170471
I'd honestly be okay with that since we'd see more DQ games go west. FF needs to step down from its pedestal and get back to what it does best
>>
>>344167354
>scene gets really dark
>Sazh about to blow his brains out
>suddenly Sazh's『Stando』appears and he has a happy-go-lucky time driving around in a fucking car
>>
>>344171819
I don't hate the gameplay but you're right about the enemy and world design. Top tier

>>344172302
I know what you're going for here and I appreciate the attempt at humor, but Sazh doesn't try to blow his brains out until after he summoned this Eidolon
>>
>>344171913

FF should just take a page from DQ. Not in design, but in production budgets. DQ games are created for a fraction of how much an FF game is made for, yet does better in Japanese sales. You shouldn't need to spend 10 years and 250 million dollars to make a FF game if the brand is that strong. Its the overwhelming focus on graphics and production costs which is making FF harder and harder to manage.
>>
File: Fang-Transforms-FFXIII.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fang-Transforms-FFXIII.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
Fang turning into Ragnarok was some tight fucking shit
>>
>>344173894
Fang in general was some of the tightest shit in XIII. That midriff
>>
>>344161701

Ah, I miss this game I need to play it again.
>>
>>344163112
Its not just you the first game is the best of the trilogy and I platinum'd all of them. Multiple party members, stat maxing, item collecting, upgrading weapons, completing your bestiary and filling it with stars. It had purpose. It just lacked NG+ and its mostly hallways, but that's fine because I can stand to see Lightning's heavy step running animation more. Not thinking dirty thoughts about Lightning, I just like her voice and animations.

After platting 2 I didn't want to delve into the Colosseum DLC because of the broken crystarium in that game that limited stats by endgame and you can't get all the pokemon due to RNG. Then there's supply issues. Not enough upgrade materials and Gil. You have to grind.

At LR I just dropped the game after upgrading most of the accessories because compared to the first and second game it really didn't offer much to me aside from the fashion. Its also a short twisted version of Valkyrie Profile.
>>
Because Toriyama is retarded
>>
FFXII is the only good game in this series, and people hate it when it was released because it wasn't weeb enough.
>>
>>344171913
>FF needs to step down from its pedestal and get back to what it does best

Relying solely on brandname while overspending the budget on graphics and marketing?
>>
>>344178176
Can you Ivalicefags just kill yourselves already? You're even more obnoxious than the FF7 fankids.
>>
>>344178176
Tactics is a non-weeb FF as well
>>
>>344171819
I think thats what kept me going in the begining because literallyno one knows what the fuck is happening in the story.

The gameplay was enjoyable (unless you auto everything) but after 50 hours it does start to feel like a chore unless its a boss
>>
>>344178279

Yeah. They really didn't get away from that. They dove balls deep into it.

>>344178571

>Tactics is non-weeb
>Literally full of anime cliches
I bet you're one of those idiots who thinks Dark Souls is the 'Game of Thrones' of video games as well.
>>
I just got to Hope's father's house.

How long until Pulse
>>
>>344179009
Fal'cie looked great, i agree
>inb4 o-overdesigned
>>
>>344161701
Why do paradigms limit the amount of attack combinations you can do while they literally just implemented queue combos. Wtf
>>
>>344180167
You have to reunite the party go through a few boss battles, then go through another hugely linear ark, after that you'll be on Pulse
>>
>>344180167
You're like 1 chapter away at that point. In the next chapter you'll gain the ability to pick you leader but that's like halfway through
>>
HOURS
OF
TUTORIAL
>>
>>344180623
When really only 5 of it was necessary, tops.
>>
>>344180623
we get it, you like spouting memes, fuck off already
>>
>>344180542
>then go through another hugely linear ark
kms
>>
>>344180167
Hope you're not expecting too much of Pulse
>>
>>344180995
I've been told it's when it goes open world
>>
>>344180817
we get it, you want to lick lightning's armpits, go find her in france
>>
>>344180623
>20

It's about 30.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK THE PSICOM COMMANDER DUDE JUST DIED?!

I LITERALLY SAW HIM IN ONE SCENE

FUCK THIS UNFINISHED GAME
>>
i'm playing this game right now

after I realized what a scam is was, reminds me of ffx-2, cheap brand marketing scheme

good thing i got my copy tehparadox

I want to finish it but decided to load up cheat engine and give myself unlimited stealth things and just skip all the crap and follow the cringe story
>>
File: tsuki.jpg (40 KB, 265x228) Image search: [Google]
tsuki.jpg
40 KB, 265x228
>>344181069
>I've been told it's when it goes open world
>>
Like is it the fact it's unfinished that the narrative is so bad?
>>344181247
How about correcting me if I'm wrong..............fucking teenager
>>
FFXIII is the Guilty Crown of vidya.
>>
>>344181316
You'll see when you get there
>>
>>344181335
Nah. Guilty Crown was bad but at least it was short and entertaining, even if it's for the wrong reasons. FFXIII is bad, goes for over 30 hours and it's one of the most boring games I've ever played.
>>
>>344181179
Keep playing that game you fucking loser

>>344181123
You're a fucking pleb if it took you that long senpatchy

>>344181078
I prefer my women combat ready but thanks anyways
>>
>>344181069
"Open world" might be pushing it. But the breath of freedom is very much welcome at that point. I liked it but I totally understand why other people wouldn't.
>>
>>344180623

Are you talking about Ni no Kuni?
>>
File: dog birthday2.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
dog birthday2.gif
2 MB, 400x310
>>344164067
I want to bitch about this too, but the English dub and that fucking garbage director.

>End of the game
>Jecht is standing there
>Turns around to face Tidus
>"...hey."
>"HIUH"
>>
Oh great now it's just some random pink haired chucklefuck deus ex machina shit "HEY FANG NEED A RIDE" fuck yourself fuck this game AGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>344182972
>he didn't pay attention
Every character after this point has already been introduced lamebrain.
>>
>>344183354
It's a shitty game and I don't know why you like it
>>
>>344183354
*at, not after

>>344183391
I didn't go into it with a bunch of shitty misconceptions about it like you the majority of /v/ did.
>>
>>344183560
I'm playing the game and slightly like it but do explain how it's a good game please
>>
>>344183712
Never said it was good. Its decent and likable however.
>>
>>344180817
How is it a meme? The game literally has a 20 hour tutorial.
>>
>>344164176
Different guy here, first game took about 120 hours even with a guide, the last 30 or so was literally just grinding Platinum Ingots to get one of each item and each upgrade. It was horrendously boring when it came to grinding and there were hours where I'd get maybe 5 Ingots at most despite killing like five or six Adamantortoises per reset. The only hard part of the platinum outside of that is the Neochu at the end of the one of the challenges/missions that's insanely quick and super buffed compared to the normal Ochus you fight.

XIII-2 was way shorter at 80 hours to 100% it, though I didn't do the DLC for fun yet nor did I minmax Light and Snow for my party. 5 or so hours were spent doing the Chocobo racing over and over, but I'm only missing like three or four titles at most before 100% that(It's not necessary to get all titles for the platinum). It's generally much more fun and easier to manage without a guide, the only thing you really need a guide for is minmaxed Chocobos and single-shot characters like the Chichu which absolutely massacres anything and everything in the game. Seriously, as soon as you start dumping any items into the Chichu at all there is literally nothing enemies can do to you that could harm you, he's insane.

Haven't played LR yet, plan to eventually.
>>
>>344184525
its like the assholes spouting
>3 YEAR GENERATION
in wiiu threads. We know they fucked up but we don't need to hear every fucking thread
>>
bump a roony
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.