[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On what tv is /v/ playing their retro consoles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
mine
>>
>>344161021
You mean emulators.
>>
>>344161327
its not the same
>>
>>344161021
sup poorfag
>>
>>344161398
why poor? u cant get better graphics
>>
>>344161501
nigga that crt is terrible
if you have at least 2,000 to spare, you can buy yourself the best CRT available
>>
>>344161394
It's better.
>>
>>344161612
i have a bigger one, but who has space for 2 big tv's
>>
>>344161731
>not having space for everything
nigga
>>
picked up a 14inch pvmeme for 1.50$ a while back, its a cute 'little' box that can handle the 4 different video signals if i need it to

also have a 30inch crt-style video wall monitor, you know just a metal box with the tube jutting out the front.
>>
>>344161627
Not if you want to play the N64
>>
whats the point of buying a crt when oled monitors exist

>Better colour depth, no backlight, no viewing angles, true black

>165hz+

>4K

>mini analog connection to hdmi

>scanlines can be emulated

crt is useless shit for poorfags
>>
>>344161827
>getting a PVM over a BVM
l o l
>>
>>344162202
ur full of shit
>>
>>344162014
Why in the name of fuck would anyone ever want to play an N64
>>
>>344162202
are these a thing yet? lg makes proper led tv's afaik, so the confirmed death of lcd has been a long time coming
>>
>>344162924
They're still not quite mainstream, but I'm pretty sure you can get a good brand 4K OLED for under a grand right now. Vitas and some models of phones come with them as well, like Samsung galaxy's
>>
>>344161827
post the pvm
>>
>>344162207
>implying BVMs aren't extinct in the wild
PVM is the best that most people are going to get, and even that's a stretch. Most BVMs got recycled and the few that are left have been captured by hipsters.
>>
>>>/vr/
>>
Is that an adio sticker? Jesus fucking christ you man child.

>putting stickers on tvs
>skateboarding
>sucking dicks

Go ride a road bike faggot
>>
>>344161021
retro console discussion belongs on >>>/vr/
thanks and goodbye
>>
>>344166432
But retro consoles are better than what we have today and it's still videogames
>>
>>344167356
i agree that they are better.
but they belong on the retro games board >>>/vr/ and not /v/.
>>
>>344166054
tv is 10- 15 years old you cunt
>>
>>344167356
Just as /vr/ is better than /v/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.