[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final boss fight you have chased through the entire game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>final boss fight you have chased through the entire game is a QTE

inb4
>western game durr
its not made by western developers
Techland are east europeans
>>
>>344160593
>QTE were introduced by a japanese developer
>Somehow people still blame QTE abuse on western developers
wot
>>
>>344160593
That ending sequence was fucking bullshit. Never finished the game because of it, absolutely hated that part.

All the story stuff in general was fucking terrible. But roaming around the city was pretty cool. Parkour wasn't really that great because it was so easy to just die. The grapple hook on one hand was cool but on the other kind of ruined it.
>>
>>344160593
>yuropoors
>doing something correct

lmao
>>
>ingame card is on 65
>cutscenes or talking to npc
>card jumps to 80
ayy lmao
>>
>>344160743
>Parkour wasn't really that great because it was so easy to just die.

nigger how bad can you even be at videogames?
you can fucking grab climb and walk onto fucking EVERYTHING
how the fuck did you manage to die when freerunning?
>>
>>344160898
>jump towards ledge
>game decides not to recognize that there is a ledge so it doesn't grab it
>fall down the side of the 4 story building and die

I finished most of the game but the parkour challenges were really bad
>>
File: 1463934012204.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1463934012204.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>344160593
>east europeans
>not westerns
Everything to the left side of Constantinople/Istambul is western.
>>
>>344160593
>console gaming
>complains about qte

you deserved it.
>>
>>344161456
>implying im playing on a filthy console

kill yourself shitter
>>
>>344161050
never happened to me and i just finished the game and did every single side mission and challenge
maybe you just need to not suck at videogames
>>
>>344160703
Do you not see the difference between "introduce" and "abuse?"
>>
You had a proper boss fight 30 minutes ago at the museum. The tower climb and surviving zombies was the "boss fight", not a one handed cripple.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.