[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nep games sell extremely well on Steam and outsell the vita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: A11_NA_(Premium)_Boxart.jpg (92 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
A11_NA_(Premium)_Boxart.jpg
92 KB, 640x643
>Nep games sell extremely well on Steam and outsell the vita version
>Danganronpa sells extremely well on Steam and outsells the vita version by a large margin
>Senran Kagura sells extremely well on Steam and outsells the Vita version

How long until gust wants in on that money and finally puts their games on Steam aswell? Exclusives are fucking anti-consumer bullshit and they'd make a lot of money.
>>
>>344160576
Gust's programmers are borderline retarded. Even after entering the 8th generation, all they can make is PS3 games. Good luck finding someone to recode that nightmare enough to port it over.
>>
>>344160576
Because Atelier isn't lewdshit
>>
>>344161619
But Atelier has cute waifus
>>
>>344160576
>Senran Kagura sells extremely well on Steam and outsells the Vita version
>Exclusives are fucking anti-consumer bullshit and they'd make a lot of money.

Good joke portbeggar, tell me another joke
>>
>>344161964
Poke a hole in that argument
>>
I fucking hate port begging fuckbags like you. Legit, you're an entitled Generation Y cunt.

Go beg for Zelda on the the Xbox One and Halo on PS4 while you're at it. Cunt.
>>
>>344162042
Give me sources for how much each version sold and then we'll talk ok portbeggar?
>>
>>344160576
>Exclusives are fucking anti-consumer bullshit and they'd make a lot of money.
But if they keep making more money on Steam, chances are they will start making some games exclusive to PC. I doubt you'd complain about exclusives then.
>>
seran kagura didn't outsell the vita version
>>
>>344160576
But danganronpa sold terribly on PC
>>
>>344162221
>he's a liar!
>prove it
>no, you prove to me he isn't lying
That's not how it works you fucking retard.
>>
Vanillaware games on Steam when?
>>
>>344162345
SteamSpy shows all those games are barely profiting. Consistently underperforming, like your life. And they're all heavily discounted to begin with.

Please end yourself portbegger scumbag.
>>
File: 1465424744382.png (222 KB, 598x533) Image search: [Google]
1465424744382.png
222 KB, 598x533
>>344162402
http://nichegamer.com/2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/

Soon.
>>
>>344160576
>citation needed

Also fuck off portbegging shit
>>
>>344162485
Glad you're a business insider. Also those games are ports, they don't have to develop them again to put them on steam, they just port them which is cheaper than developing a new fucking game.
>>
>>344162345
>these games sold great on steam
>lolno
>yeah they did
>can you show me source for those claims?
>that's not how it works REEEEEE
>>
>>344162595
he's wrong anyways, none of the games sold more than the ps vita version
just lol
>>
>>344162636
>things that never happened
>>
>>344162547
>shitposting avatarfag banevaded again
>>
Just bought Vita game on PSN. Feels kimochi anon onii-chans. Don't be so easily baited by OP. He's even desecrating my Atelier-fu the poor pcuck.
>>
File: 1.jpg (107 KB, 685x1331) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
107 KB, 685x1331
I just want Estival Versus already.
>>
>>344162701
The burden of proof is on you

You better put your money where your mouth is and show me some numbers
>>
>>344162837
SV PC sold worse than SK2 which marvelous considered a failure. And since they did the port themself I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
Because Gust/Koei prpgrammers are really bad. They can't code well for PC. Their ports are atrocious
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.