[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FF XV Spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 6
File: AsxrQxQ.png (71 KB, 1265x424) Image search: [Google]
AsxrQxQ.png
71 KB, 1265x424
Kek, previously i debunked a guy faking some seriously big stuff for Final Fantasy XV.

Just saw Gaf has seen it too, since i'm not allowed to post there, i'm starting a thread there to share the little i know.

Feel free to ask for some things, i don't know too much of the details, my job isn't tied to the game but co-workers sometimes talk a bit too much.
>>
File: Moshi moshi noctis desu.gif (1 MB, 540x358) Image search: [Google]
Moshi moshi noctis desu.gif
1 MB, 540x358
>>344157859
I also know little from Versus XIII if that interests you.
>>
Will the game be shit ? Is Genitalia really Mrs.Frost ? Does Prompto suck off everyone ? What was Stella's purpose ?
>>
>>344158183
What about it?
>>
>>344159834
What do you want to know specifically ?
>>
Name some locations we haven't seen yet.

Name some characters we haven't seen yet.

Name the type of weapon with the ? icon in the inventory.
>>
>>344159959
How much of the plot has changed from VsXIII to XV?
>>
Skeptical, but curious.

Is that bullshit about the playable area of Insomnia being very small true? I really want to see the city not in ruins at some point, if only in a flashback.
>>
>>344157859
>begging for replies all over the board
>pretending that saying Gladio had a younger sister was some super insider info when even his fucking official profile stated he was the eldest of his siblings
Pathetic.
>>
>>344160041
I don't have any of those, sorry.

I only had Gladio's sister, but she's in today's episode so.

Don't know about the "?" but i think there's a chance the game has a big feature that didn't get revealed yet. A job class system.

I know this since 2015 but the fact that they're still not showing it makes me worry.

>>344160050
Hard to tell because Versus XIII barely had any actual plot developpement.

One of the major things that comes in my mind is the current Ravus Nox Fleuret being previously Noctis's secret blind twin.
>>
>>344160507
I think none said it was very small tho ? You play there in Chapter 0 (wich is a fast forward to ten years from the beginning) and in the end game when you go back to retake the City.

The previous leaker here was right even he was exaggerating some things.
>>
>>344160668
>the current Ravus Nox Fleuret being previously Noctis's secret blind twin

Man, idk whether to call this some bullshit or accurate, because this is just retarded enough for a Nomura game.
>>
>>344160050
>>344160668
To add to that, the main changes were really done because FF XV needed to tell its story in one game.

Versus XIII was going to be a trilogy, 3 games each 25h'ish games were in the schedule.

The first game was basically Versus XIII : Get Stella Back from the Empire.

The second had to end with Noctis winning over Nifflheim, reclaiming his throne.

Third game was way more of fantasy thing with a King Noctis battling against Gods.

It sounded good, but only sounded. It was way too ambitious apparently and too FNC filled imo.
>>
>>344160507
It's not "very small", but it's more like a dungeon than a city.
http://gematsu.com/2016/06/final-fantasy-xv-director-answers-16-fan-questions-e3-2016
>>
Is Ardyn really the main antagonist?
>>
>>344161220
Man, fuck this. I really wanted to see more of a city using modern technology fueled by magic. That's one of my main salt points about XV.
>>
>>344161079
Some of these Nomura'ish elements are still in FF XV tho.

And overall, the "mature" and darker tone are absolutely the same even if they don't feel the need to overshow it. They think Kingslaive will do it, that's why FF XV shows gameplay over everything

Like Glauca being Drautos Leonis, Cor's brother

I think they got rid of the twins idea just to work more on the Son / Father relationship of Noctis and Regis
>>
>>344161228
You can bet your sweet ass he is. And he's a wonderful one imo.

He's such a bastard using both physical and mental abuses to get his deed.

He has good motivations, good sidekicks and and a very stylish way of doing things.

>>344161332
Feel ya.
>>
>>344161332
Keep in mind that Versus never showed anything else either. You had a few a CG cutcenes and then battling some mooks in empty streets.
>>
>>344161680

Eh, I would have hoped it would be someone we haven't already seen.

but if he's really that good I'm fine with it.
>>
>>344161759
Versus XIII had many good ideas but man, Nomura really fucked up his director part.

He's such a great idea guy but he sometimes just can't tie things to another.

Not to mention many things also changed in Versus XIII areas.

It's a little sad, seeing people sad over things like the Stella vs Noctis in Insomnia streets, blaming it on FF XV when this wasn't even in the game anymore in 2011.

It was as much of a concept video as the 2006 neck breaking Noctis.
>>
>>344161680
So far you've only said the stuff we already know or pulling shit that can't be confirmed nor debunked

Give us some proofs or fuck off.
>>
>>344160668
>One of the major things that comes in my mind is the current Ravus Nox Fleuret being previously Noctis's secret blind twin.
What the fuck. If this was in versus then i'm glad it got changed.
>>
>>344162053
We'll see. I personnally also want to enjoy the game so i don't look for too much infos but the little i know gets me excited.

Prompto's going to suffer of his hand, Ardyn kidnapps after som big fuckfest, shit will be glorious to see.

Interesting thing is that even DLC might turn out to be good. Serving as story espansions. The one they were thinking of last year was a DLC based on Prompto, with him as a playable character when he gets kidnapped by Ardyn
>>
>>344162406
Keep this shit for you. You obviously don't know how this works. You're free to leave, really.
>>
>>344162265
Well, that much was obvious. Considering Noctis didn't even have a name before 2008 or so, it's obvious the early Versus stuff we saw wasn't even vaporware; it was the CGI equivalent of napkin scribbles.
>>
Is there any truth to Ardyn and Gentiana being Ifrit and Shiva, respectively?
>>
>>344162681
Alright, let's do it this way:

What are the real story reasons Luna replaced Stella? At what point in development it happened - before or after E3 2013?
>>
>>344162681
Straight up is there any cool anime moments where noctis goes berserk and gets super powerful or what and what was up with the red eyes and motorcycle sounds when he draws his sword in the very first 2006 trailer?
>>
>>344162718
Say that to those poor souls still crying for what they think Versus was.

It's always fun to see people like Kagari using their status to act like they know some legit things just because they're still in the bubble of their idea of what was the game.

I blame Nomura worshipping. I really like the guy but this is just too much since Tabata gets so much hate for doing much more for this projet than Nomura.
>>
>>344157859

Can you use Susanoo later in the game?

Its one of the most iconic power of Sasuke.
>>
>>344163168
>not chidori
Did you even try?
>>
>>344162906
Gentiana is 100% Shiva and Ardyn's pussycat. There was somme cool footage where she was standing next to him when he's on the Lucian Throne but it got cut from the E3 trailer.

Ardyn may not be Ifrit. Not sur but i think he has a pact with him, Ifrit is his personal Astral Guardian.

>>344162927
Lots of this is public i think but the big changes happened after that even if the work started before when Tabata came to co-direct the project.

Tabata was one of the major guys behind the 2013 prototype. And the reason Nomura didn't talk as much about Stella and the character switching thins was because of that. Versus died a while a go and they had to reshape the project.

>>344162952
Noctis goes cuhrayzee in lots of moments actually. He even has a bit too much power imo. He's like a fucking God after his long sleep.
>>
>>344162952
Bump cuz I want an answer
>>
Does Luna join the party for a brief period? Does anyone for that matter?

Is that Gladio's sister people spotted very briefly in one of the gameplay videos?
>>
>>344163498
Is there a Katana in noctis sword lineup? Can you Quickdraw it?
>>
Describe Bahamut's appearance and how Megaflare plays out.
>>
Why did enemies parkour was removed?
Why did they change the Armiger so much frm the 2014 demo after the TGS'14?
>>
>>344163641
To add to this does his weapons have there own lore? Like each weapon has a different story or what?
>>
>>344160668
Everyone already expected her to be Gladio's sister, stop bullshiting already
>>
Do you know any of the other summons that haven't been shown yet? Could the Justice Monsters V be a clue as to what summons are in? (Shiva has almost the same hairstyle as Gentiana, so I buy that bit)
>>
>>344162406
I just remembered some lines from the game

Mark this somewhere to confirm my words one day or another.

There's a moment in the game where Noctis starts to fear his father's destiny and Cid tells him something like :

-"Don't worry about Regis, he's powerful and could easily end his ennemies"

There was also a line stating that Regis couldn't get too far from the Citadel. He said he was "trapped" there for years.
>>
>>344163562
>Does anyone for that matter?
They've shown footage of Cor, but he's the only confirmed guest so far.
>>
>>344163836
Bruh each time you respond to the doubters I doubt you a little more just answer questions and ignore them if youre real we will know
>>
>>344163891
I forgot all about that.
Hopefully there's more, but hey, the four we got seem like they're going to pretty fleshed out.
>>
>>344163836
We've seen Regis visiting Tenebrae just fine.
>>
Tell me about Aranea
>>
>>344160873
No it isn't, there is no time skip. Fuck off.
>>
>>344163562
Luna doesn't join the party, but Noctis eventually gets to her and they fight alongside each other in a big scale battle.

Gladio's sister was shown in some unfinished game content and in the Uncovered trailer.

In the first half of the game, she doesn't matter that much but she has a sweet fighter appearance ten years later.

>>344163641
I don't know this but they showed already what you're asking for in a making of video.

>>344163648
Don't know anything of this, sorry.

>>344163726
>Why did enemies parkour was removed?

There never was any.. The things that looked like it are still in the game as parries.

As for the Armiger, no idea.

>>344163770
Each Armiger weapon has a story, they all belonged to some old king.

>>344163835
I don't think there will be that many, but expect those in the Episode Duscae artork to be in the game 100%
>>
>>344161219
Seriously you are so full of shit trying to pass off your speculation as "leaks". Anyone with basic knowledge of the game and it's history can make up shit like that and people have already theorized the same fucking shit years ago.
>>
>>344161228
No he isn't.

>>344161680
Dude fuck off already. Ravus is the main villain.
>>
You know, I want to say the 10 year sleeping thing is bullshit, but with how much they've made it a point so show how much Noctis is always sleeping during the trip, I think it might be true.
>>
>>344164047
This was before tho. Regis even fighted alongside of his bros outside of the Lucian wall.

I think it's a current problem if it really is one and not a metaphor.

>>344164341
This is the worst fake thing the other guy sperged about.

There is a 10 years time skip, like it or not.

>>344163975
Won't happen again, but it's still irritating af
>>
>>344164563
>Ravus is the main villain.
Spill what else you know then.
>>
>>344162548
See now you are just making shit up because we see no Prompto in the car in the e3 2016 trailer AND PEOPLE HAVE LITERALLY ALREADY BEEN SPECULATING HE GETS KIDNAPPED AND WE GO SAVE HIM

You are so full of fucking shit.
>>
>>344164468
Tell that to this guy
>>344164563

Ardyn is the main vilain. Ravus tries but fails.

This fucker looses his whole arm trying to get the Lucian ring's power.
>>
>>344164574
Tabata also mentioned that they wrote down the timeline of Noctis' life, what he is, and what shaped him and then built the story around it. Timeline implies he lives through quite a lot of stuff. There's also some talk about the eternally sleeping Lord in Omnis Lacrima and Somnus.
>>
Why do these "leak" threads always get so much attention?
>>
>>344164783
Even if it's true, how does this change the fact that i'm confirming it ?

Did you also saw Ravus missing an arm ? No. You will and then also call me a liar ?

Kek, you people are angry children.

>>344164660
His speculation is wrong.
>>
>>344157859
Something tells me you're FFXV kun in disguise, but I'll bite

What was Regis talking about in Versus XIII in the trailer when he said he wants to ensure he's the last of Lucis's royal line.

Also, what is the ring magic gameplay-wise?
The easiest way to check in the future if you were bullshitting us.
>>
>>344162906
No there isn't.

>>344163498
No she isn't. Do you actually think anyone buys your bullshit?

All you do is mix shit we already know with completely made up shit to try and look legit. Fuck off.
>>
>>344164787
OK is there a ceastus/gauntlet or fist type armiger weapon?
>>
>>344164903
Cuz I need a reason to believe ive in this game again after e3
>>
File: 1450332416065.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450332416065.jpg
252 KB, 1280x1024
>>344163498
>>344160873

Those leaks were already debunked by the actual SE employee from gamefaqs

Get your fake ass shit outa here.
>>
>>344163836
And here we go again more bullshit straight out your ass. Regis is literally seen in Tenebrae.
>>
>>344164563
Doesn't Ravus die/get badly fucked up in the movie?
>>
>>344164984
>What was Regis talking about in Versus XIII in the trailer when he said he wants to ensure he's the last of Lucis's royal line.
Where was that? I only remember that short "won't give the throne to you" line, but it was never elaborated further.
>>
>>344164359
>There never was any
In one of the TGS 2014 demos Noctis clearly jumped over a Goblin a few times.
>>
>>344165202
He doesn't die, obviously, but yes. The Ring of the Lucii is no joke.
>>
>>344164984
I've already spilled some things like Ravus's missing arm to check in the future.

I'm really doing only with what i know, not gonna start to bullshitting things just to respond to every question here or to please myself.

In this case particularilly, i don't have answers to you questions, sorry.

>>344164992
Why are you so angry ?

Gentiana is Shiva, sorry to here it makes you so angry.

Not gonna respond your crazy ass anymore, feel free to keeping the "No it isn't" up
>>
>>344164992
Shiva has the same hairstyle as her though, that's gotta be worth something right?
>>
>>344165136
He was damage-controlling, he will never confirm the leaks, they're huge.

>>344165156
See>>344164612

>>344165202
He lives but the ring makes him loose his arm

>>344165245
I think it's a competence like rolling is. Not legit info but that's what i think.
>>
>>344164359
>Luna doesn't join the party, but Noctis eventually gets to her and they fight alongside each other in a big scale battle.
We literally already fucking knew Luna doesn't join the party and that it's Noctis who helps her fight because TABATA LITERALLY SAID SO HIMSELF LAST YEAR. You are not the source of this information.

>Gladio's sister was shown in some unfinished game content and in the Uncovered trailer.
People ALREADY SPECULATED THE SHORT HAIRED GIRL WITH THEM IN THE UNCOVERED TRAILER WAS GLADIO'S SISTER BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNEW GLADIO HAD SIBLINGS BASED ON HIS CHARACTER DESCRIPTION SAYING HE IS THE ELDEST SON OF AMICITIA HOUSE. You are not the fucking source of this info. You are desperately trying to act like this is all coming from you when you are only saying shit we already knew mixed with things people already speculated mixed with completely made up shit.

>In the first half of the game, she doesn't matter that much but she has a sweet fighter appearance ten years later.
There is no 10 year time skip, again this is you talking out your ass.

We ALREADY FUCKING KNEW ARMIGER WEAPONS BELONGED TO THE FORMER KINGS OF LUCIS

Fuck off already you lying cunt.
>>
Why are you leaking the plot? Did the company treat you guys poorly all through the development?
>>
>>344164612
No there isn't fuck off.
>>
>>344164787
And here we go again with more bullshit lies.
>>
>>344165713
You really have a huge problem.

I didn't even said it was my personal information, i'm responding to questions you fucking. retard.

Hell i'm even saying clearly when something has been said already.

And there is a time skip of 10 years. Retard.

Fuck this place, stop your bullshit or if there isn't any good question i'll just fuck off.
>>
Someone is really upset with the leaker lol
Is it that XV kun I always hear about or whatever his name is.
>>
>>344164787
We already know Ravus tries the ring on but getsrejected. You are not the fucking source of this information. People who saw kingsglaive already confirmed that happens. You saying it mixed up with your desperation to shill your made up bullshit "leaks" about Ardyn only further shows you are full of shit.
>>
>>344165778
I'm not tho.

Juste some little things i know. I myself don't have too much to say about the game like i said in the OP. Most of my infos are from 2015 so they're mostly dated.
>>
>>344166079
It is him, obviously
But for once I'm on his side on this matter.

Seems very unlikely this leaker guy is legit.
>>
How do the guns work in the game?
>>
>>344164903
I don't know. Everything he's said is stuff we already knew mixed with things people already speculated mixed with made up shit to try and look legit.
>>
>>344166013
Does everyone survive the time skip?
Hell, do you know if any deaths happen? (Out of the main four and Luna, I guess?)
>>
Here's one I know will fuck you up if you're fake. What's the role of the "Crusaders" (the big floating things seen in the Dawn trailer and on the US box art) in the story?
>>
>>344166079
I can bet anything you want that this fucker >>344166109
>>344165875
>>344165801
>>344165713
>>344165156
It's FF XV-kun in all his retardness.

He's angry because the game doesn't fit his fanfiction.

>>344166109
Yeah, he gets rejected. And he looses his arm, you didn't know this, i tell you, you'll see and come here to shitpost even further you autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>344163498
If Noctis becomes essentially a God Emperor, then what is left for him to do?
>>
>>344164941
But you aren't confirming anything. You are shilling your own bullshit speculation as "leaks".

We already fucking know Ravus tries the ring on and gets mangled and rejected by it because KINGSGLAIVE WAS ALREADY DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BY PEOPLE WHO SAW IT LAST WEEK.
>>
>>344165778
Oh ok
>>
How's the development of the game. Is it really a fucking mess and the game will suck?
>>
>>344166079
Yes. There is, however, a certain chance that the leaker is XV-kun too. There are layers to this, you see.
>>
>>344166221
These are not the things i'd spoil myself with. But other than Prompto's kidnapping, i know Gladio and Ignis both get severly injured at one point. Iris even takes Gladio's place for a while.

They all survive the time skip tho.

>>344166218
You're just being influenced by FF XV-kun now.

Anyways, thank you guys but i will go now. I don't know what i expected coming here, there are some legit retards here around, impossible to discuss properly.
>>
>>344166441
Fight the gods themselves, I would guess.
>>
>>344161219
>The first game was basically Versus XIII : Get Stella Back from the Empire.
But why would you want to? Noctis barely knew the bitch.
>>
>>344166580
B-but I want to be spoiled.
>>
>>344165479
No she doesn't. Shiva in XV is based on the FF3 Shiva as we can see in the mural artwork. The Shiva we see in justice monsters V is using the Type0 design and the creators of JMV already said they are using different designs in justice monsters V compared to their in game design for the the actual XV.
>>
>>344166761
When did they say this?
>>
>>344165002
So is that a no or?
How many armiger weapons are there in total then?
>>
>>344166580
>Iris even takes Gladio's place for a while.
You have to keep your "leaks" believable if you want people to actually believe you
>>
>>344166886
I would guess one for each dead king? Weren't 13 shown in the artwork from the demo?
>>
>>344166970
It could be like two hours or so. Main characters becoming unavailable for a short time is nothing new for FF.
>>
>>344165569
See again more bullshit.

We already knew Regis leaves BEFORE because that was already shown not only last year in the artwork of him fighting in the war but in the March event and in Gameinformer coverage plus the official website desscription we learn that Regis travelled the world with Cid and Cor 30 years prior during war tines and we also know he was joined by Weskham Armaugh. Fuck off you lying cunt. None of this info is coming from you.
>>
File: 1426588931999.jpg (924 KB, 1365x1276) Image search: [Google]
1426588931999.jpg
924 KB, 1365x1276
>>344167020
There's at least 15 of them here.
>>
>>344165778
He isn't leaking anything. He's just making shit up and mixing it with things we already knew.
>>
>>344166013
Except you are literally acting like all this information is coming from you or that you are some kind of fucking authority. Fuck off you faggot. There is no fucking 10 year time skip, again this is you making shit up.
>>
>>344167154
I think he was trying to say that Regis being tied to the Citadel is a recent thing, not something that was the case years ago. It would match the Kingsglaive spoilers saying that the Wall had been weakening along with Regis, so it's not that hard to come up with this detail anyway.
>>
>>344167154
You need to get laid XV-kun or maybe that stick is too stuck up your ass.
>>
>>344166335
So again this is just you shilling bullshit even though you have not said a single "new" thing that has been proven. All you are doing is mixing up shit with things we already knew mixed with speculation people already were making mixed with made up shit.

Why are you so desperate for your 15 minutes of fame?
>>
>>344157859
EVERYONE IN THREAD IS NEW/ just feeding into tripfag ego, delete this pls chinese moot
>>
File: 1467870029923.png (29 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
1467870029923.png
29 KB, 201x226
>mfw XV-kun is actually making sense for once
>>
I really want these shitty leaks to be true so that I can see everybody in this board sperg out.
>>
>>344166580
>But other than Prompto's kidnapping
And again PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SPECULATING HE GETS KIDNAPPED BECAUSE WE DON'T SEE HIM IN THE CAR IN THE E3 2016 TRAILER AND THEY ARE SPEEDING DOWN THE ROAD

You are not the fucking source of this information.

Everything else you said is made up bullshit.
>>
>>344167509
We already know Regis is holding up the wall from within Insomnia in present time so nothing about that is new information or "leak". That tripfag is full of shit.

See just now he fucked off because he's getting exposed.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.