[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my arms, my legs, my body feel heavy. i am tired, yet i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1458834790279.jpg (35 KB, 340x414) Image search: [Google]
1458834790279.jpg
35 KB, 340x414
my arms, my legs, my body feel heavy. i am tired, yet i have not done anything exhausting today.

i have run out of distractions. they don't provide escapism anymore.
and since there was nothing but escapism in my life, now that it's gone, I'm left with nothing.
this mind numbing emptiness that I've been trying to distract myself from. the fleeting, momentary illusion of meaning and purpose, I can't immerse myself into anymore.

i want to lie down and decompose, let entropy do its work. the work i can't muster up the willpower to do myself
>>
Try Odin Sphere it snapped me out of that and it will last you 40 - 120 hours.
>>
>>344152575
Hows highschool going for you
>>
CRAWLING
>>
wretched feelposter
>>
>>344152658
Yeah this desu. I thought I'd feel buyer's remorse within an hour since I already played the PS2 version and I'm not too keen on spending 60 purely for the gameplay changes but I'm mcloving it.

And then I guess you can continue entropy after.
>>
moms spaghetti
>>
>>344152708
i dropped out of it
>>
go see a therapist and stop crying on a fucking taiwanese cartoon forum to people that dont give a flying fuck whether you live or die you fucking 17 year old
>>
>>344152882
Nice deflection. OP is meeting his enemy, and is unarmed - for now.

>>344152575
https://www.youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle
https://youtu.be/DsxA7OU7fR0?t=1m28s
Stop playing games. This is serious.
>>
>>344152947
He's chokin' now

CLOCK'S RUN OUT, IT'S OVER BLA'DOW
>>
>>344153009
To play videogames, I bet
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1466067785212.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1466067785212.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>344152575
if you give up now jews win
just take a fucking holiday sleep a lot eat ur fave stuff go outside talk to people etc. thereĀ“s no real need to suicide
>>
I know this feel.
Play something energetic, it should help you back up on your feet.
Doom is good.
>>
>>344152575
you just have a bad brain boy
nothing really looks like anything or feels like anything without your brain telling you what
you know
its hard but you need to move more, eat better and maybe find nice drugs
doctors maybe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.