[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Guy Thread >that guy who runs a gaming related club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1458405751017.jpg (27 KB, 345x344) Image search: [Google]
1458405751017.jpg
27 KB, 345x344
That Guy Thread

>that guy who runs a gaming related club at a community college
>>
>>344152514
>that guy who spams his binds in chat
>>
>>344152632
Didn't some guy do that in WoW to find some girl and completely spaghetti?
>>
>That fucking brony in college, backpack and everything
>Meet friend there one day hours before class to discuss notes for exam
>See him literally posting on 4chan
>Next day meet friend, only to find him sick and out of class
>Browse 4chan on phone
>Banned
>Post it was banned for was saying "Greetings from /mlp/" on some other board
>>
>>344153000
Checked.

Fuck, I thought I was the only one who encountered people like this in real life.
>>
>>344153000
Checked m80
>>
>those guys that are talking about a game you like right before you class starts
>you want to join in but you don't want to expose your power level
>you spent years perfectly crafting how you act and who you talk to to keep up appearances
>you spent the first 7 weeks of class talking to a qt 6/10 Asian girl and you don't want to fuck it up
>fuck they love talking about that game
>you love that game
>so many fond memories
>that one level you got stuck on and finally figured out after an hour
>here's the qt
>you guess you missed your chance
>maybe next time you'll work up the courage to talk to those nerds outside of your class

Maybe next time, huh /v/
>>
>>344152514
>that pic
well now I know why they didn't show his face on the cover
>>
>>344154462
There's some gif of the cover which does. J Dilla ain't exactly ugly.
>>
File: j-dilla.jpg (82 KB, 715x451) Image search: [Google]
j-dilla.jpg
82 KB, 715x451
>>344154462
thats just a bad photo. he wasn't an ugly dude.
>>
>work at my college
>putting up stuff on the bulletin board at the student lounge
>there's a kid that fucking plays Undertale constantly
>like I've been at my campus for a year now and he just plays it at the student lounge, hooked up to the HD TVs we have
>he has a autistic GF
>when they play she laughs like a fucking hyena
>I have to deal with this constantly
>his autistic gf is actually cheating on him with a pokemon autist when I caught a glimpse of them making out at the smoking area

One day I will tell him. One day.
>>
File: what the force am i looking at.jpg (22 KB, 304x297) Image search: [Google]
what the force am i looking at.jpg
22 KB, 304x297
>>344153419
>being this insecure
>>
>>344152514

I mean, that's not inherently bad. There are some nice clubs that focus mostly on fighting games that are run and attended by normies of multiple ethnicities.

However, anime clubs are 90% white autists, 9% black autists, and maybe have one Asian guy or girl who gets a ton of attention even if they're actually Chinese.
>>
>>344156024
who the hell cares about ethnicity?
>>
>>344156259
>/v/ - Politically Incorrect
>>
>>344156946
>saying I don't like diversity means I should go to /pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>344158930
>mention ethnic groups in a discussion where they don't matter in order to drive negativity for no reason
Fuck off, /pol/kike.
>>
>>344159150
pol/kike/? Seriously?
They're either /pol/acks or (as some people put it) /pol/tards. Go and stay go summerfag.
>>
>>344152514

that guy is usually pretty cool. hes a nice enough dude to hang out with autists like us but still has normie connections
>>
>>344159498
Your entire post reeks of new, holy shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.