[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Medallion's humming. Shiller thread, gotta be.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Medallion's humming. Shiller thread, gotta be.
>>
About that mission where the Crones ask you to kill some tree spirit, was there any way to get more information before choosing? He said something about the crones killing the children so I ran back to the swamp but didn't find anything. In the end I killed it but I'm not sure yet if I made the right choice. The way I see it these three ugly cunts aren't good but they do provide protection to the people in exchange for sacrifices, did I get it right?
maybe I shouldn't ask this and get out of here before being spoiled, I'm about to return there with the Baron
>>
>>344151348
I write it spoiler free:

play the game, because otherwise I have to spoiler you and ask the question again after you finished the game
>>
>>344151348
There is a highly missable book that provides more information concerning the tree spirit. Otherwise, just play the game. It's one of the best parts, regardless of what you've chosen.
>>
>>344151981
>>344152079
I'll get back to it then, thanks
>>
>>344151348
You'd rather let a bunch of innocent kids get eaten instead of letting a village full of peasant arseholes die. What the fuck man?
>>
>playing gaijin vidya
>>
>>344153818
Yeah, those kids would have led a good and fulfilling live for sure abducted by a crazy demonic spirit.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 287x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 287x421
who /badending/ here?
>>
>didn't play witcher 1
>played witcher 2 for about 20 hours but got various purposes I stopped
>bought witcher 3 on a whim, not thinking I would like it
And then I put 120 hours into it. Just finished blood and wine last night and went on to ng+. This game is fucking awesome. I wished I played the other 2 to their completion but I had so much fun with witcher 3. So many fun quests, even if they did get repetitive.
>>
>>344153818
they werent fuckable enough
>>
>>344154887
I recommend you go back and play the other 2. The gameplay/graphics are dated but the rest of the games is still great.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.