[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This series is antifun piece of shit what's the point of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gta.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
gta.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
This series is antifun piece of shit what's the point of open world if there is nothing to do in it? You can't even kill people because cops are on your ass even when there are no witnesses and every game is the same shit
>be a delivery boy
>kill someone
>deliver more stuff
>kill a group of people
>deliver some more shit
>>
Okay
>>
You are supposed to play with friends, silly billy.
>>
>>344150475
yeah its shit isnt it

online is broken for me and the game runs like ass microstutters for no reason rockstar can just never make a working pc port they fucked every game up except max payne 3
>>
>>344150685
Fr, fri-ends?
>>
>>344150889
toaster user detected.
>>
File: 1466032980425.jpg (114 KB, 876x423) Image search: [Google]
1466032980425.jpg
114 KB, 876x423
>>344150475
>what's the point of open world if there is nothing to do in it?

they killed fun starting with gta 4 and put the final nail in the coffin with 5. they just flat out don't care unless you buy shark cards. gta is dead, move on.
>>
>>344150685
you can do everything with friends its not a fucking excuse
>>
Yeah I concur. I ended up uninstalling after that anticlimactic ending.
>>
>>344150685
Me and my friends nearly died on some shitty swing thing and we had a blast, anything is more fun with friends.
>>
There's always online fun, Anon

>start heist
>have to do each mission exactly the same every time
>start grinding to get money
>gets boring very quickly
>try to do something different for some variety
>LOL MISSION FAILED YOU DIDN'T STAND ON CHECKPOINT
>>
>>344151112

more is not necessarily better
>>
File: Just kill me now.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
Just kill me now.png
108 KB, 400x381
>MISSION FAILED

>YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE EXACT INSTRUCTIONS

Talk about lack of player freedom in an open-world game.
>>
>>344150475
>4 and V are antifun pieces of shit
ftfy, VC and even SA were pretty fun games
>>
>complaining about problems that were patched out many months ago

Playing as Franklin the other day, I shot three people just outside of Grove Street. There were no witnesses, and as a result, I did not get a wanted star. A lot of these problems are fixed unless you're playing on the PS3/360 version in which case I hope Rockstar releases a patch that gives you cancer.
>>
>>344153665
Every other GTA game is like this, it's just that you don't restart at a mission checkpoint. For example

>accidentally shoot/run over a friendly character in Vice City
>mission failed
>nobody on /v/ gives a fuck

>accidentally shoot/run over a friendly character in GTA V
>mission failed
>suddenly people complain because it's the most recent game and most people who play GTA are retarded
>>
Well GTA V is a small map honestly compared to GTA SA.
>>
>>344154165
>wanting people to get cancer just because they didn't want to buy the same game twice

Seriously though thank god they finally put this shit on PC. Now I can do whatever the fuck I want in Los Santos without any damn cops, mod the map/pedestrians/gameplay any way I want, AND I get the added bonus of being unable to play Online because we all know how """"""""""""""fun"""""""""""""""" shelling out real money for virtual kurumas, boats, jets, and apartments are.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.