[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most underrated games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (48 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
48 KB, 460x215
I think hands down, it has to be Far Cry 4. That shit was awesome, but no one talks about it.
>>
>>344144782
That is because it's basically Far Cry 3.5
It refined the base game but added almost nothing new, it had a weak introduction und the story is boring and lacks of the WOW moments the prequel had.
>>
Pretty much Just Cause 3. The previous did everything, and the sequal was just more of the same.

With an already repetitive experience, only a few people are going to enjoy it a second time around.
>>
farcry 3*

FTFY

Farcry 3 was the peak of the series and is easily one of my favorite games of all time. Beaten it 7 times. /v/ will tell you the story is shit but it's actually too in-depth for them to understand what Character Arc is.

Blood Dragon was neat and well done, 4 was utter shit and while it made the graphics and gameplay better there was literally a non-existent story, primal was to 4 what BD was to 3 except it was shit.
>>
>>344150479
Wait a second, if the graphics and game play were better. Isn't it the better game?
>>
>>344150479
>Blood Dragon was neat and well done
strongly disagree
it was humorous and that's about it
looked like trash, felt like trash, dark, boring, and repetitive as fuck
>>
>>344151436
>graphics and gameplay are the only things that make a game good

MODS UNDERAGE B&
>>
min did N O T H I N G wrong
>>
>ubi open world rehash
>underrated
If anything blood dragon is one of the most overrated games here
>>
>>344151713
This. I played it and was like "this is what people are praising and hyping?" Game sucked ass and was boring as fuck.
>>
>>344150479
Far Cry 3 uses the same ubisoft formula that AssCreed has brewed, tons of towers, camps to liberate, and lots of chests with useless money spread around, fuck all to spend the money into, world has no dynamic events.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.