[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you looking forward to Death Stranding?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: norman holding xbone games.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
norman holding xbone games.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
Are you looking forward to Death Stranding?
>>
>>344141638
I'm looking forward to finding out what the fuck it is
>>
yes.. not much more to say
>>
It's going to be an unintelligible mess and I can wait.
>>
>>344141638
>am I looking forward to a game we know nothing about by a man who wants to be a hollywood director

Yes, yes I am.
>>
Not really. Kojimbo is getting too old for this industry.
>>
>>344141638
Yes. I wonder how it will play. How far Kojima will leave MGS behind.
>>
>>344141638
Another joke tier "game" from kojima to kojima drones. Not really
>>
>>344141840

this, I'm not going to say I look forward to it until I know what the fuck it's about and I see some gameplay
>>
>>344141638
there's no point in looking forward to a game that won't come out this decade.
>>
>>344141638
>47 year old man with that hair

top kek
>>
>With technology advancing as far as it has; dividing games into genres like "Action" or "RPG" doesn't sound too forward thinking but, DEATH STRANDING should be a new "genre".
>>
Tbh the best part of Kojimas latest games was the gameplay.

I feel like Death Strandings story will be a complete rollercoaster of obscure and mainstream philosphy themes with a lot of stuff literally translated like the “words can kill“ in mgs v. That's what kojima does these days.

But what really hypes me is the gameplay, that's supposed to be revolving around “binding“ things to you, i imagine involving the handcuffs. But we'll see.
>>
Fuck yeah OP

I'm looking forward to five more years of endless cringey fan theories

I'm looking forward to five more years of trailers that reveal the whole plot without you realizing it played to not-obscure song /v/ will spam endlessly and think they have taste for listening to them

I'm looking forward to five more years of everywhere sucking Kojima's dick acting like he did nothing wrong for the past decade

I'm looking forward to five more years of hype and ripe speculation, interviews and impressions praising left and right, only for the end product to be mediocre at best

I'm so fucking pumped OP. You have no idea.

#ImBack
>>
Maybe once they show something that isn't a pretentious cutscene.
>>
>>344141638
Yes.

Partly for >>344141840,
partly because it's interesting to see how Kojima can fare without Konami breathing down to his neck, demanding a new MGS game almost annually.
>>
nah, not until they show some gameplay
>>
>>344142412
>pretentious
there's that word again.

a word of casual ADHD gamers, who lack the feeling of curiosity and immersion. People who cannot appreciate the subtle hints spread right in front of you, and don't want to figure out things on their own.
>>
>>344142575
>Kojima
>subtle

Lmao
>>
>>344142575
>tips 600 page analysis of kojimas burger posts on twitter
>>
Stick bros report in.

Rope fags can gtfo.

>Post yfw ropefags will never prod anything
>>
>>344142520
remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtM3PGyiQUc
>>
File: aefaefaef.gif (120 KB, 317x231) Image search: [Google]
aefaefaef.gif
120 KB, 317x231
"a gaeym by hudou kojumo" i still have that nightmare
>>
>>344141840
I doubt even Kojima knows what the hell it is at this point. Sony probably just told him to throw some kind of trailer together for their conference, and he made a random ass student film.
>>
>>344142015
Naa it will be here by late 2018.
>>
File: ahideokojimagame.jpg (493 KB, 1529x1600) Image search: [Google]
ahideokojimagame.jpg
493 KB, 1529x1600
>>344143241
>>
>>344143241
>le family dad reaction
Fresh off the upboat, aren't we?
>>
>>344143572
Who directed this game?
>>
>>344143640
Video Gamejima
>>
>>344143640
David Cage, can't you read?
>>
File: serious.gif (700 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
serious.gif
700 KB, 320x240
>>344143574
>family dad
>>
>>344143572
I think the reason for that in Phantom Pain was because Kojima knew he was going to leave Konami and wanted to fuck them over.
>>
>>344141638
I don't know yet
>>
I just love watching the reactions to the trailer on Youtube.
>>
>>344143757
>American guy reaction pic
Fuck off back to your hugbox.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.