[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 970232-archeage.jpg (2 MB, 1912x1052) Image search: [Google]
970232-archeage.jpg
2 MB, 1912x1052
Is Archeage ded?
The site updates for the usual give me money but the last build version was last year.
>>
>>344140310
sort of
lots of people got fed up with bdo and went back but it's still dying
not as dead as bdo but it's definitely not thriving

I'm honestly expecting them to announce an "archeage 2" not 2.0 in the next year
>>
>AA dead
>BDO dead
why do koreans always disappoint
>>
>>344142103
Because they don't know what Americans want
There are no western made MMOs anymore so they can only base off WoW and people are sick of that.

So instead they just do exactly what koreans want and the game dies here fast and the devs lose lots of money and it kills the game in korea and then they have to make a new one. Cycle repeats over and over.

Thank Blizzard for killing another genre. Arena shooters, ARPGs, MMOs, RTS, and Card games all now dead genres because of them.
>>
B-b-but they announced ascension 2.9, it's going to be magnificent even doe the game didn't update since last year, it's pay to win, every costume is swimsuit and the game has trolls as a mechanic but it will be good!
>>
>>344142269
arpgs quite alive though
>>
Anyone else enjoyed it? For gameplay, atleast.
It was really fun - open world pvp, trading,stealing crops on the mountains, flying over the fucking huge canyons and shit, sailing, pirating and so on, there was always something to do.
too bad jews killed it.
>>
>>344142927
Game was after your wallet even before ze Jews, you had to stay online if you wanted to be able to harvest and craft something.
>>
>>344140310
ArcheAge was killed by incompetence.
>>
File: 14662840158832.jpg (384 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
14662840158832.jpg
384 KB, 1600x1024
>>344140310
>Archeage
>>
>>344142927
it was best in alpha before the pay to win shit hit
after that it all went downhill
fuck the jews, at least I got a chargeback and my $150 didn't go to waste
>>
>>344140310
This game looked fucking cool too, such a shame

Like jeez, i'd run these retards' businesses better than they ever could, whaaaat the fuuuuck
>>
>>344142269
>Devs losing money
Only on western markets.

Look up how MMOs operate in China/Korea and you'll see that they are meant to exploit players and die quickly.

It's a pump and dump for everyone involved and they're designed as such, why do you think everything is so lazy yet the genre is still going?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.