[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MS: WE DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN EVERY GAME IN XBONE WOULD BE ON PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 24
File: phil-spencer-e3-2013.jpg (2 MB, 3881x2588) Image search: [Google]
phil-spencer-e3-2013.jpg
2 MB, 3881x2588
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/07/07/microsoft-appears-to-roll-back-on-its-xbox-play-anywhere-pledge

>VideoGamer's David Scammell points out that Microsoft's statement - which originally read "every new title published from Microsoft Studios will support Xbox Play Anywhere" - has now been altered to read "every new title published from Microsoft Studios that we showed onstage at E3 this year will support Xbox Play Anywhere" (emphasis mine).

>Many had taken the original statement to mean that traditionally Xbox-only franchises like Halo would now come as a simultaneous release on PC, and while this is still possible, it's no longer certain.
>>
>Trusting anything said by Micro$oft

Apex kek
>>
Not like it actually matters, Xbone has no games, I'd rather have ps4 exclusives.
>>
>>344140328
WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE IS THERE?

XBONE IS WIN10 BOX.
>>
>he fell for the Phil Spencer meme
>>
>Going back on one of the only outs you have in a market dominated by your rival because of your retarded reveal

Microsoft really should just give it up at this point, they're trying to cater to people that bought an xbone, but they're already fucking them over by releasing another console anyways.
>>
>>344140625
This
Xboners think he's some good guy he's just another corporate scumbag
>>
>>344140209
warehouse probably reporting xbone is tanking
>>
Why is microsoft's pr team so retarded? Why would you even say "every new title published from Microsoft Studios will support Xbox Play Anywhere" in the first place if that's not what you meant?
>>
>>344140738
because they are figuring this shit out as they go along.

their whole strategy for this gen was destroyed even before the console was out.
>>
>>344140468
>>344140773
>>344140727

Again, having some exclusive for the media center Win10 PC (Xbox S and Scorpio) is a good idea.
>>
>believing lies by companies
how fucking retards you guys are to believe anything after the last 15 years of gaming?
>>
File: image.png (774 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
image.png
774 KB, 857x746
>>344140727
This is what I'm thinking as well.

There are some games MS will publish that won't be like Inside that aren't play anywhere, but all their first party games will be play anywhere.

Everyone's just gonna ignore common sense for clickbait until it's corrected tomorrow afternoon and then everyone will forget about it.
>>
>>344140209
How people of their own volition give money to this company is beyond me. No, seriously, it leaves me speechless.
>>
>>344140945
its good, but ms is not doing a favor for xbots, ms would fuck you up if they could, they just cant
>>
>>344140945
It is, BUT what could they have?

Halo, Forza, and Gears are all play anywhere titles. Games like Scalebound, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, snd KI are about bringing both console and PC players together.
>>
File: 1396542537339.png (74 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1396542537339.png
74 KB, 171x278
>my fucking face when microsoft shitters were actually expecting people to praise them nonstop and also forget their major fuckups in this gen
>mfw it actually backfired and instead people just mocked the bone and turned it into an even bigger joke than it already was
>mfw they are already trying to backpedal to damage control and save face

Premium KEK

wouldn't expect any less from a company that actually pulled off "Xbox One", but even then this shit is hilarious
>>
>we didn't actually mean this thing we said
>>
>>344141080
You could say the same about Sony or Nintendo desu, at least MS paved way for PC to be best platform.
>>
>>344141315
>people mocked the xbone

Literally nowhere besides /v/ shat on them but /v/ shits on everything so not like it matters
>>
>>344141358
any examples of sony or nintendo backpedaling?
>>
>>344141315
We should remind xboners that Xbone is just a neutered PC now.
>>
>>344141358
Only a genuine murikan underage would shit on sony and nintendo, who pretty much skyrocketed this industry and gave us the golden age of vidya. The typical murikan underage who would support Microshit after every shit they already pulled off, not limited to when they showed their true colors at the bone's reveal.

Yeah, modern nintendo is fucking up big time and sony got a lot of influence from MS, but they are worlds above this turd of a cancerous company still.
>>
>>344141463
it flopped hard and its not because /v/ hates everything
>>
>>344141515
All consoles are just neutered PCs lol.
>>
>>344141463
Literally the front page of r/gaming right after the e3 fiasco was an image saying "here is the Xbox One S and now let me tell you the reasons why you don't want to buy one", which was also the sentiment of every gaming forum at the time.

Go try to damage control somewhere, microsoft pajeet.
>>
>>344141463
maybe because /v/ its the only place where you don tet banned for saying you don't suck company dicks like every other website or forum does
>>
>>344141463
Fuck off shill
>>
>>344141560
On release most definitely, but that poster was saying current reactions not three years ago.

Most people are praising this direction for bridging PC and console, it's consumers choice now, not required to buy s console because only 1-2 games interest you.
>>
>>344141627
>going to reddit

Should've stayed there senpai. Most likely they were saying to build a PC and install W10 for the games instead, which is what MS wants either way.
>>
>>344140209

>w-we didn't mean it pls buy our console :_:

pathetic
>>
>microsoft puts literal who games or games that no one plays on PC instead of games such as halo that would get them a boost in sales
>they then have a press release a month or two later stating that PC is a terrible market for Xbox games
guarantee it
>>
File: microsoft.jpg (178 KB, 1283x913) Image search: [Google]
microsoft.jpg
178 KB, 1283x913
>>344141842
Except microsoft wants to sell xbones too. What these fuckheads expected was to actually lure the pc crowd into the windows 10 botnet and to actually spend money on microsoft's shitastic store, but as usual, it didn't go as planned because they are fucking retarded and have always been. The word is already out that the windows 10's game store is archaic and locked down to hell and beyond, going precisely against the kind of freedom that pc users enjoy. In short, they only made their console that much less appealing in order to try desperately to brush off their negative charisma they've earned with the bone's reveal by trying to be seen as The Good Guys™, just like that Phil Spencer guy trying desperately to seem as humble as possible even down to the way he dresses himself.

And I don't go to reddit except for the once in a blue moon shit like that Oculuf Rift fiasco and to back up what I was saying with pic related. But I remember well that there were many threads here with the image pointing back at that place. So yeah, they got fucking reddit, aka the facebook of forums, to laugh at them (again) and yet the pajeet is trying to deny it.
>>
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>344141842
>it doesn't count
>>
Why is it called the Xbox One?

Because it has ONE exclusive (Halo 5)
>>
>>344142442
Then why isn't PlayStation 4 called PlayStation 1?
>>
>>344142332
Most PC players use steam, origin, and uplay. Hardly much freedom if you ask me. W10 is really shit though, that's a given.
>>
>>344142442
Because you take one look at it and walk away
>>
>>344140209
>Scalebound coming to PC
>Gears 4 coming to PC
>Phil already practically confirmed Halo 6 will come to PC
What will NOT come to PC then?
>>
>>344142623
I imagine smaller titles that can't be bothered.
>>
I'm laffin

good lord these idiots actually tried to pull this and expected to sell more Xbones?, I mean you nedd to be a complete idiot to not see how this would bacfire hard, Win10 is a proven botnet and the Xbox is the console with the shittiest version of the games.... I honestly feel sorry for the Xboners.
>>
>>344140209
microsoft are deluded they could have done this since windows vista fucking 10 years ago yet they want to continue with this retarded xbox.
>>
>>344140209
Considering they don't announce anything else any other time, it's a meaningless statement

This blows out Xfags who think "confused messaging" is a media conspiracy though.
>>
>>344142547
Steam, Origin and Uplay don't have shit on how awful the microsoft shit is on windows 10. You can't even do basic shit such as turn off vsync, play on anything that isn't borderless windowed, use any kind of keyboard/mouse software that allows you to assign keybinds and macros, no SLI/crossfire at all whatsoever and lot more fucking awful shit. It's on a whole other level of plain garbage.
>>
>>344142332
No, the Xbox division wants to sell Xbones.
Microsoft makes all of it's money from Windows, they have never given a fuck about the Xbox brand and the only thing they want is presence in another markets because that's what all companies do when they get big enough.
Look at Google, a fucking website for searching shit created the most popular smartphone OS right now.
Look at Facebook, a website about sharing pics with your friends now owns one of the three big VR platforms.
>>
File: 1454790187205.jpg (54 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1454790187205.jpg
54 KB, 960x960
>>344142656
B-but l-look at j-just how g-g-g-good w-we a-are! W-we are the n-nice g-guys n-now, anon! P-please b-buy our c-console!

>mfw this is literally what microsoft was expecting
>>
>>344142656
You think normies give a fuck about PC?
>>
>>344142767
All of that shit has been fixed already
>>
>>344142656
>botnet
>Windows 10
>framerate

The masses don't care about any of these.
PS3 and PS2 were massive successes, and they weren't the most powerful consoles of their gen, just the best marketed.

Xbox lost because of the DRM shit and costing $100 more than PS4.
>>
>>344142921
normies?
>>
>>344142771

>No, the Xbox division wants to sell Xbones.

And the xbox is a microsoft division you fucking doofus. That's not how companies work.

>Microsoft makes all of it's money from Windows

Yeah no, you're retarded and don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go read up on Microsoft and stop inventing shit about things you don't know. Protip: they make the bulk of their money from Microsoft Office, not Windows.
>>
>>344142946
>imfuckingplying
>>
They're changing because they only plan to port gears/forza.
Crackdown 3 will probably stay on xbone to limit its sales. I doubt they have billions of servers to back up "the power of the cloud" they're using on it. if more than 1 million people buy the game everything will crash
>>
>>344143026
>And the xbox is a microsoft division you fucking doofus. That's not how companies work.

That's exactly how companies work.
They get big, they expand on to other markets to gain presence there, that's all.
The amount of money the Xbox division brings is absolutely nothing compared to what other software does.
Proof that they don't give a fuck is how they are releasing all their exclusives on Windows 10, because that's what they want, people to have Windows 10.

Microsoft wants presence in the console market, because that's

>Yeah no, you're retarded and don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go read up on Microsoft and stop inventing shit about things you don't know. Protip: they make the bulk of their money from Microsoft Office, not Windows.

Exactly, PCs.
They gain most of their money from selling licenses.
They don't give a shit about Xbox division's profits.
>>
File: both.gif (941 KB, 398x223) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
941 KB, 398x223
>>344140646
>PC players get to enjoy more games
What's wrong with phil spencer?
>>
>>344142946
How much does M$ pay you to post here
>>
>>344143106
It has. You're a retard who has never read documentation that disagrees with your views.
>>
This is like The Thick of It. It's like they say one thing clearly then another day retract it by claiming they never said it even though we have it on tape
>>
>>344143002
This is why is said that Xbone has the shittiest version of the games because thats wht most normalfags wants, and when I state that Win10 is a botnet they can even keep up alineated to the core audience so is a hit and miss on every fron possible, what I'm saying is that their fuck up us so big that is not even laughable anymore is just pitteable.
>>
>>344143115
Dude, every single game shown at E3 is coming to PC.
Phil even implied Halo 6 will come to PC too.

>Crackdown 3
Absolutely no one cares about that game.

Everything is coming to PC.
>>
>>344143172
Tell me what hasn't been fixed you dumb fuck.
>>
>>344143263
Crackdown is confirmed coming to PC
>>
>He thinks people actually want to buy a more powerful xbox one
>>
>>344143442
When it's stronger than the neo and 70% of steam userbase, sure. Means better optimized games on it.
>>
>everything from E3
>from fucking Halo 6 in the future to Phantom Dust HD are crossplay/buy

So, I mean, what games aren't coming to PC?
>>
>>344140209
>he fell for the meme and upgraded to windows 10 for games hell never play or even gave a shit about in the first place
>THE PROUD AND POWERFUL PC MASTER RACE HUH GUYS XD he says as he fails to realize w10 is microsoft trying to consolize pc gaming and os

pc gamers are a joke
>>
SONYFAGS ATTACK!
>>
>>344143863
>w10 is microsoft trying to consolize pc gaming

Why do I keep hearing this? It makes no sense, and yet I see it posted so much.
>>
>>344142623
The new Forza Horizon.
>>
>>344145060
It is coming to PC though.
http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/13/forza-horizon-3-xbox-one-windows-10-pc/
>>
>>344141515
Oh, so it's a console?
>>
>Phil announces Scorpio
>Everyone is like "fuck XBO we'll wait for Scorpio"
>Phil into damage control mode:hurr durr the Scorpio is useless until 4K TV

>Phil announces all Xbox games will be on w10
>Everyone is like"fuck the Xbox then"
>Phil into damage control mode: hurr durr not all games.
>>
Right, this isn't about killing the Xbone by bringing everything to the PC, its about killing PC game development by locking every dev to the Xbox and then saying 'Oh, you still really want to support the PC? Well here's this limited console-mode that can run Xbox games on Windows 10! Why produce an actual Windows binary?'
>>
They wanted to sell Scorpio and not everyone is lining up to adopt UWP. They wanted devs to focus on Scorpio rather than xbone version to leverage the hardware upgrade.
>>
>>344145806
It's almost like you should have a consistent plan and not just knee-jerk 180 all the time. Everything I've seen from Microsoft since XBone's reveal tells me they have no fucking idea what they're doing with it.
>>
>>344142442
Sunset Overdrive isn't even on PC, though.
>>
>>344140209

too late phil, what you said was absolute and the worst PR move ever, no one will buy an xbox and expect everything on PC now, you fucked up, lmao
>>
>>344140727
>porting them to pc is too hard

xbox 360 uses normal powerPC you fucking idiot
>>
>>344146243
They're walking a fine line, they want to push devs to the Xbox and the Surface tablet. Then they can phase out traditional desktops and lock their market down more but they can't just come out and say that because it will cause a panic and start mass migrations from Windows. So we're getting this boiling the frog crap.
>>
>>344142623
halo MCC and halo 5
>>
>>344147050
that doesnt change a thing, they still need to rewrite some parts of the source code so they work on windows you retard, also i was not talking about 260 but xbone, that they cant port old xbone games to pc because they are not compiling on windows
>>
HAHAHA PKEKS BTFO
>>
File: boxheadman.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boxheadman.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
Microsoft are useless they just as likely changed their mind multiple times since they announced that. They are terribly disorganized.
>>
>>344140209
xb1 sales must have really went down the shitter, but I still doubt there will be any xb1 true exclusive from MS.
>>
>>344147050
All 360 games are byte flipped. You can't play them on PC.
>>
>>344146243
Its actually pretty smart now.

Ideally, you give consumers a choice between console, much better console, or PC. People give them shit for announcing the Scorpio now, but its much better than waiting another 6-12 months after everyone bought the S and feel burned because they couldve jsut saved their money, or also after Sony announces Neo and steals everyone on it and MS is just left saying "w-wait we have this too but you have to wait until next year!" Now Sony has to word their reveal carefully/

Backing up like this though shows they dont have much confidence though. And SOny still has the advantage because the Neo is also still just a beefy PS4, even if its not as strong as Scorpio, it will still sell because everyone has a PS4.
>>
I WANT MY HALO 3 ON PC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Wait so the article says that most future games are still going on PC. Except the exclusives are questionable?
>>
I'm baffled with how retarded they've been since the announcement of the Xboner.

>biggest show of the year
>basically tell people that there is absolutely no reason to own a Xboner anymore
>negative reaction
>sales plummet
>start backpedaling

Every time they walk out on stage they somehow fuck up. At least they're consistent I guess.
>>
File: 1442986316741.png (232 KB, 386x647) Image search: [Google]
1442986316741.png
232 KB, 386x647
>>344150650
Most peoplea are just making fun of them because they announced the Scorpio and S at the same time but reall they would also make fun of them for announcing the S now and the Scorpio at the beginning of next year for fucking over the S owners. But I mean it's not a bad thing to have more choices.
>>
>>344149478
>mfw waiting for the 10th year in a row
it will come... surely it will come right?
>>
>>344150886
There is literally no reason to buy either one.
>>
>>344150608
if something is already a multiplat than they will release it for pc lol wheres the logic?
>>
>>344151068
Console gamers don't care about PC. Period. They can play LoL and Undertale on their laptop, that's the extent of PC gaming they will do in their lives. Not to mention with crossplay now friends on PC and Xbone can play together.

>inb4 yeah well at least I'm not as retarded as console gamers
>>
>>344150650
Don't forget 1 billion sales.
>>
>>344150650
i bought a xboner ironically in 2014 because iwas drunk and thought fuck it why not.

Sold it this year and kept the controller cause i liked it.

>Games ran and looked like shit
>Didnt buy anything after 2015 for it
>???

why do microsoft keep chucking pc gaming under the bus and prop up their failed xbox's every single time?

Yes we get it the original was ok but the 360 was pretty cancerous and now they backpedal once more?

Holy fuck its like they want to fail.
>>
>>344140209
>Wearing a state of decay shirt

Can't trust anyone who supports those dirty thieves.
>>
File: 1451873699450.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451873699450.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>344151627
>360 was pretty cancerous

It wasn't that bad, at least not until 2010 when matrick came in. The Kinect era of MS was pretty bad but now MS seems to get it somewhat back on rails at least.
>>
>>344152003
>pc wannabe
>not bad
pick one fanboy
>>
File: 1431661048646.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1431661048646.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>344152080
If they got literally any other game besides a shooter to show off the PC and 360 crossplay, things wouldve gone much better. I'm still amazed they're going back to it, though now it has boundaries. Like in Gears 4 you can only co-op and play Horde mode crossplay, no PC vs Xbone in versus, and I imagine it will be the same for other shooters
>>
>>344140209
kek, all those mustards who brought red dead redemption are now buttfucked.
>>
>>344152364
How does backwards compatibility work? Do you buy the disc and put it in your xbone or not? Also the red dead redemption backwards compatibility was never going on PC anyway so doesn't make a difference
>>
The reason I love MS and Xbox is because they've always been the only ones making actual games. They've never gotten pretentious and made 2deep4u cinematic experiences. Just the games. Halo, Fable 2, Gears, Scalebound, Sea of Thieves, Quantum Break, Forza, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, the best UI, the best media capabilities, the best online, the best service. Ever since the dreamcast, I've been with them and will never leave to play teletubbies and barney over at shitendo or sip wine and eat cheese with my waifupillow at sony. GIVE ME GAMES.
>>
File: terakjk xbox e3 2016.png (510 KB, 612x4347) Image search: [Google]
terakjk xbox e3 2016.png
510 KB, 612x4347
Are we being raided by neogaf?
>>
>>344149478
Just get the MCC. It's good.
>>
>>344153551
Except most of those games are bad. And that's a rubbish point.
>They've never gotten pretentious and made 2deep4u cinematic experiences.
You sound jealous because most of them are bad, and because they can't make good cinematic experinces. They literally did that with quantum break and failed miserably. Your point is invalid. Also saying a deep cinematic game is not good and pretentious makes you sound desperate and stupid
>>
You people do realize you can't play Quantum Break, Rare Replay, Forza 5, Sunset OD, MCC, Titanfall or Halo 5 unless you have an xbox one right? The best games of this gen so far?
>>
File: losing hope.jpg (42 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
losing hope.jpg
42 KB, 766x960
>>344140209
Trusting Xbox after 2013 E3, the most damaging PR event of all time

Please /v/ you're smarter than this
>>
>>344154013
what the fuck is wrong with you? get a psychiatrist creepy guy
>>
>>344154190
Hi, sonygaf. Do you need me to get you some wine and cheese? Yeah no, fuck you, guy. All of those games are the best of their respective gen. Halo 3 is the most sold game of all time.
>>
>>344153551
>actual games
>shit
>shit..nevermind fable 2
nice bait 7/10
>>
>>344154297
Everybody was being ironic. No one here hates ms or xbox. We love them. Everyone was wii60 last gen, sonygger.
>>
File: b92.png (198 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
b92.png
198 KB, 557x605
they say MCC won't come to pc...they need to fix that game, if they release it on steam that's an easy 200k copies.
>>
Wait people actullay thought old games will be on pc too?
It was kinda obvious for me that only new games announced at E3 will count, becauae they want to sell them and W10.
>>
>>344140209
Well yeah, why the fuck would you need a console then if you'll get the exclusives eventually on the PC?
>>
>>344140209
that's unfortunate. I would've bought some of those games
>>
File: FM6A Photo 7.jpg (665 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FM6A Photo 7.jpg
665 KB, 1920x1080
>>344154380
How does it feel to still be playing with ps2 models, sonygger?
>>
File: 2874965-1166534001-WoGxM.png (676 KB, 680x629) Image search: [Google]
2874965-1166534001-WoGxM.png
676 KB, 680x629
I didnt expect anything else.
Dont care though, I'll get my Scalebound.

Doubt that the boner will get more games I want.
>>
>>344142921
the market share is expanding rapidly according to both Sony and microsoft
>>
I hate neogaf.
>>
File: XboxOneFailures_thumb.png (176 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
XboxOneFailures_thumb.png
176 KB, 576x768
WHAT A SURPRISE. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR, THEY COMPLETELY FUCKING LIE DURING E3 FOR GOOD FAITH PROMISES THEN DOUBLE BACK AND PULL OUT AND THEN ALL THE FANBOYS AND DELUSIONAL PRESS BOTS PRETEND ITS ALL OKAY TO COMPLETELY FUCKING LIE REPEATEDLY AT EVERY FUCKING E3 LIKE CLOCKWORK WHEN YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING E3 EVERY YEAR IS FUCKING SELLING YOU LIES AND HARDWARE THATLL BE COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS AND ABANDONED IN LESS THAN A YEAR LATER
>>
I sold my Xbone when I found out I can get Halo on PC

This doesn't even make me regret it. What a piece of shit console
>>
>>344154319
Sea of thieves isn't even out yet! Also all the games you mentioned were from this gen so you expect me to assume you meant halo 3 and not halo 5, yeah ok m8. And halo 3 is a deep game if you pay attention. But no I dont want wine and cheese I don't drink and I don't want cheese at the moment. Also halo 3 most sold game of all time... it was at this point I realized this is bait
>>
File: xbox one home.png (671 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
xbox one home.png
671 KB, 1366x768
>>344154602
Really? Then why aren't my friends on pc? Why do my friends play Battlefield 4, Warframe, Destiny, and Smite on Xbox not pc? Because no one cares, you piece of shit.
>>
>>344142442
Its a prequel
>>
>>344140209
>already backpedaling
KEK
KEK
You're a fucking idiot if you bought an XBONE.
>>
>>344153551
most of those games are just as story driven and cinematic as sony games what are you talking about nigger?
>>
I love my Xbox One, its not my main console but I do love using it but jesus christ, how retarded do they need to be?

You fuck up the reveal, you release this beautiful slim console and then tell people not to buy it, you announce scorpio an tell people not to buy it and you go hey lets release PC games, oh wait sorry guys not the ones you want...
>>
>>344154834
because your friends are cheap retards like you
also because smart people dont play shit games like the ones you mentioned
>>
>>344154013
>people should be killed for enjoying 4k and high frame rates
stay fucking jelly poorboy
>>
>>344142556
It's like pottery
>>
Scalebound is coming.

That's all I care about.
>>
>>344155134
What about Gears 4? goty?
>>
>>344155134
>not even one of the few worthwhile exclusives
You are the biggest tool in this thread right now.
>>
>>344155197
Stopped caring about Gears after 2.
>>
>>344147181
Halo 5 is already halfway out on PC dumbass
>>
>>344155342
Hideki Kamiya has never directed a bad game.

That E3 demo was underwhelming but I have faith.
>>
>>344155445
But he's a stupid fucking jap. At least say Forza next time.
>>
>>344153740
FINALLY

OH MY FUCKING GOD

FUCKING FINALLY

SOMEONE CALLS THE SCALEBOUND PROTAG NERO, WHICH HE IS OBVIOUSLY DESIGNED AFTER

/v/ ON THE OTHER HAND CANT LET GO OF THE EBIN DONTE FUCK YOU MAYMAY

FOR TWO YEARS /v/ HAS CALLED SCALEBOUND DONTE

BUT THIS NEOFAG POSTER KNOWS OFF THE BAT ITS NERO

HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU /v/. YOU DRIVE MEMES INTO THE MOLTEN CORE THEN GET UPSET THE MOMENT SOMEONE OUTSIDE YOUR HUGBOX REPEATS IT

FUCK YOU
>>
>>344155372
Gears 3 was raw tho. And 4 is looking even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3f8VgQ_dqk
>>
>>344155540
>At least say Forza next time.

I've already played Burnout Paradise I'm fine.
>>
>>344155674
Forza isn't about fucking breaking shit, you dumbass. It's an actual racing game that takes skill.
>>
>>344155834
>Forza Horizon
>Actual racing game.

Haha

No.
>>
>>344155930
I was talking about Forza 6 idiot.

You can't play the full game unless you have an xbox, and it has the biggest population.
>>
>>344155543

He looks like Donte.

Fuck you.[/spoiler[
>>
File: 1446794495027.jpg (13 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
1446794495027.jpg
13 KB, 208x208
>>344156139
FUCK YOOOUUUUUUU
>>
>>344156121
>You can't play the full game unless you have an xbox, and it has the biggest population
Good thing I have no interest in playing it then.
>>
>>344151430
>Not to mention with crossplay now friends on PC and Xbone can play together.

There is no cross-play for 95% of games, anon. There is cross-buy for digital.
>>
File: mad men protag.jpg (42 KB, 462x515) Image search: [Google]
mad men protag.jpg
42 KB, 462x515
They probably saw Xbone sales tank after Play Anywhere was announced and now they have to walk it back as damage control.
>>
>>344156269
There is crossplay and crossbuy, should the game have supportive modes.

KIller Instinct already has crossplay
Gears 4 has co-op and horde but no versus
Scalebound has co-op
Halo Wars 2 has versus
Forza has co-op
Sea of Thieves is built around bringing the xbone and pc together
>>
>>344156524
>Halo Wars 2 has versus

this gonna be gud
>gamepad vs m&k
>in rts
>>
>>344146051
That's not how game development works you idiot.
>>
>>344155625
That looks legit awful, marketer-san.
>>
>>344140209
Seems like someone realized they just eliminated any reason for someone with a gaming PC to ever buy a an XBone.
>>
>implying I will ever buy any game on Windows 10 Store with UWP

Get fucked MS
>>
>>344157575
And people who don't have a pc to never buy an xbone and jump straight to PC
>>
>somewhere rscottyg is sobbing forlornly in his cold, dark cuckshed

Poor little Xfag.
>>
File: 1466775454205.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1466775454205.png
281 KB, 535x466
I shouldn't have purchased an xbox one
>>
>>344154013
why would I give them that feeling of satisfaction?
>>
File: 00ps.jpg (182 KB, 867x748) Image search: [Google]
00ps.jpg
182 KB, 867x748
skate 3 when?
>>
File: 1449972259861.png (178 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449972259861.png
178 KB, 500x375
>Still don't need an xbone
>Still don't need a PS4
>Can just stay PC+Nintendo

This gen is working out just fine.
>>
>>344162019
>This gen is working out just fine.

you're playing mosu games and mario rehashes and you are fine with that ?
>>
>>344154951
Smart people waste money on video cards every year
>>
File: Cmvo2bVUIAA1pYb.jpg_large.jpg (277 KB, 2048x1472) Image search: [Google]
Cmvo2bVUIAA1pYb.jpg_large.jpg
277 KB, 2048x1472
pC is salty now

Serves you hackers and pirates right.
>>
File: 1430485349367.png (626 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1430485349367.png
626 KB, 1000x1000
>>344162246

There's nothing on PS4 and I get all my multiplats at 1080P 60FPS so it's all gravy here anon. I feel sorry for you if you fell for the PC+PS4 meme.
>>
>>344162019
>nintendo
if you bought a wii u, you might as well kill yourself
>>
>>344140209
Exept they did
>Xbone™ and PC """"exclusive""""©
>>
>>344162019
>nintenyearolds trying to shitpost

fuck off
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.