[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when the FGC and SRK were shilling this fucking garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Remember when the FGC and SRK were shilling this fucking garbage because it had the Capcom logo on it?

Remember when tourney players were saying how good it was and hiding the fact that there was this gem nonsense hidden within the game?

Remember when this game died a quiet death?

I remember because I'm not a fucking GOLDFISH like most retards that play video games. Anyone that takes the FGC community seriously is a retard.
>>
>>344138356
Anyone who takes any community seriously is retarded.

/thread
>>
>>344138356
SFV is just as bad. It's sad.
>>
>>344139721
>taking things seriously is retarded

>/threading yourself
>>
Most dropped it within a week. A lot of players like FChamp even said they returned it to Gamestop.

Game was horribly cursed.
>>
>>344139879
Taking gated communities seriously is retarded.

Reminder that communities are formed by entitled 1% of players who never ever represent the actual playerbase or their opinions.
>>
It was fun, all they had to do was chop down the massive health bars a bit and turn off gems.

Playing fighting games cooperatively online with a friend was a fucking blast
>>
>>344138356

post patches and removal of infinites and banning of gems that game got pretty cool. Scramble battle was great and should be in more games. I've always wanted a coop fighting game
>>
>>344139917
>cursed
That's not the right word. Cursed is when something goes wrong despite being good.
This game was bad and it deserved to perform badly.
>>
>Gems for cash
>Time over
>Sexual harassment
>Fat ass Megaman
>Glitches
>Jabs OP
>On disc DLC that Capcom lied about
>Mike Ross fake rivalry
>Pandora mode
>>
This game probably has the ugliest artstyle ever.
>>
>>344139917
Champ doesn't even buy games. He pirated all his games.
>>
cross tekken would have been decent without the gem system (especially the pay-to-win ones), and with a longer time limit on rounds. imho.
>>
I never forgot OP. This was the last capcom game I'll ever buy. Honestly embarrassing to watch all of the excuses for V.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.