[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendos NEW HANDHELD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 944x531.jpg (69 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
944x531.jpg
69 KB, 944x531
What is it going to be? Are you hyped, /v/?

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/750662513184956416
>>
>>344136739
Phone type design but with actual buttons.
>>
wii u gamepad but a little bit smaller.
>>
The only feature I am hyped about is the hybrid compatability, other than that I am not looking to buying this after the wiiU trash console
>>
>>344136739
So its an iPhone now?
>>
>>344136739
Only reason I buy nintendo handhelds is third party jrpgs 2bh so if it doesn't have any of those i'm not really interested
>>
>>344136913
nintendo said the wii u game pad was a mistake
>>
>>344137223
the entire WiiU was kind of a mistake. They really need to get more 3rd party support.
>>
>>344136739

No second stick. Why would you do this?
>>
>>344137659
Why on Earth do you want a second stick?
>>
>>344137223
The tablet/slate thing in breath of the wild pretty much confirms the nx will have a touch screen.
>>
Reminder: just because there's a patent it doesn't mean it's going to be the next thing they do. Only an idiot would believe OP and his constant spam threads.
>>
>>344136739
Is that the nintendo 1.5ds?
>>
>>344140986
rather 1DS
>>
This further fuels my theory that the NX is just gonna be a super version of the Wii-U where you can play all of its games on a console or with the controller as a portable console.
>>
>>344140769
So doesn't Babysitting Mama technically infringe upon this?
>>
>>344140381
>Why on Earth do you want a second stick?

There is literally no reason to not have a second stick and it enables a superior control method for nearly all third and first person games.
>>
>>344136739
>What is it going to be?
A patent
>>
File: 1431533841833.jpg (171 KB, 552x600) Image search: [Google]
1431533841833.jpg
171 KB, 552x600
They're just snagging up all patents that have even the tiniest relation to their hardware because they get sued into oblivion by copyright trolls every time they release new hardware. Hell they actually LOST a case involving the 3DS screens despite the patent not working in the same fashion as the 3DS screen, and the 3DS screen not even being made by Nintendo. They lost a chunk of profit for every system sold after that.
>>
>>344141450
I'd imagine they just got permission or ran it by Nintendo who said "roll with it"
>>
Im gonna laugh my fucking ass off when its some underpowered one stick device FUCKING LUL

"We dont care about graphical power at Nintendo." KEK
>>
>>344136869
If Nintendo DOES make the first successful Gaming/Phone hybrid. the mobile games market is going to see an immediate shift and possibly a cleansing of biblical proportions
>>
>>344142017
>If Nintendo DOES make the first successful Gaming/Phone hybrid
I see Apple or Samsung stealing/ partner shipping with em.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.