[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Titan_Quest.jpg (67 KB, 334x478) Image search: [Google]
Titan_Quest.jpg
67 KB, 334x478
What went wrong?
>>
It wasnt grim dawn
/thread
>>
This thread.
>>
>>344136607
Patch after Patch they failed to fix the bugs, killing mainstream interest in childbirth.
>>
>>344136607
I enjoyed it. But I do remember online play was stuffed to the brim with hackers and they never thought of fixing it.
>>
File: Titan_Quest_Immortal_Throne.jpg (46 KB, 377x532) Image search: [Google]
Titan_Quest_Immortal_Throne.jpg
46 KB, 377x532
>>344136607
Nothing
>>
Whenever I play this game I fuck up the experience because I'm a min max fag.
>>
>>344136607'
But it's pretty good. My third favorite hack n' slash.

Also, still the best setting of any Diablo clone.
And still some of the best graphics as well wish is just sad. Even Grim Dawn, which is Titan Quest 2.0 generally looks worse.

Man, I just want Titan Quest 2 with less shit combat and more randomization. That would be a dream. Grim Dawn is great, but the setting just isn't nearly as interesting(though still one of the better ones in this genre).
>>
>>344138792

I know that feel

i have had grim dawn for months and haven't played it because I'm still trying to work out a build
>>
>>344136607
Nothing really. There's no endgame but there isn't meant to be much of one. Hit 75, run Hades a couple times for powerful, goofy shit and then... move on.
>>
>>344138792
>>344138934
You're just a bunch of skilless cunts
>Pick up game
>Look at masteries
>Decide what i'm gonna roll
>It fucken works
>>
game was overlong for the content
balance and scaling was fucked especially going to higher difficulties
>>
>>344139056
This. If you were an actual wizard/battlemage/necromancer, would you want to have a fuck load of sick abilities? Lrn2rp scrubs
>>
Tried to like this game the levels felt overly long and became a drag later on.
>>
>>344136607
I think it's fucking great as a sort of RPGish experiences. But not as great as a Diablo clone.

I think if they instead focused on making it more like Neverwinter Nights it would have gone over a lot better.
>>
>>344139184
>fuck load of sick abilities
Enjoy getting nothing accomplished, there's only so many skillpoints you can get
>>
>>344139331
It's not like the game is hard, and you can respec.
>>
>>344139483
>It's not like the game is hard
Veteran mode
>>
>>344136607
Not too much, but the combat wasnt particularly good and the skill selection was poor
>>
>>344139579
Then don't play veteran so you don't have to min-max?
>>
We need more RPG's set in in Ancient Greece or Rome.
>>
>>344139693
If you don't play on veteran, you are playing on easy mode
>>
>>344139758
NOPE, More generic medieval shit!
>>
>>344139818
anon please
>>
>>344139763
And if you do you are a min-max faggot.
>>
>>344139758
Age of Decadence. Kinda.
>>
>>344139884
Rather a minmax faggot than a casual baby
>>
I loved the first act, liked the second, but third was quite tedious and i dropped the game. Should i continue someday from old save or it's tedious till the end?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.