[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think lucio is op again? >Heals are slower than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Lucio.png (375 KB, 427x710) Image search: [Google]
Lucio.png
375 KB, 427x710
Why do people think lucio is op again?
>Heals are slower than zenyatta and mercy's
>gun does less damage than mercy's
>heal is line of sight so once a person is out of sight no love juice
>ult is just a slightly better version of zenyatta's except it's better for pushing and you can still shoot
>RMB is a knockback that seems to not work half the time but even if it does there will most likely be no areas for the person to fall to death
>wall riding is really short and terrain isn't built around wall switching
>>
>>344134001
You forgot:
>short
>>
>>344134068
That's true he also has a fucking disgusting hunch.
>>
>>344134001
I don't think anybody thinks he's OP. He's good but still balanced, and he doesn't do anything too ridiculous. He also has plenty of hard counters like Tracer and Soldier 76.
>>
File: breaking-news.png (272 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
272 KB, 640x360
>>344134001
Because wall running is not short if you don't suck big black dicks.
I can chain mine throughout the entire match.
The speed boost is perfect in combination with the ultimate but you wouldn't know that since you suck big black dicks.
The knockback is really easy to use if it doesn't work for you, you might suck big black dicks.
>>
>>344134619
Dude you're obsessed with dicks.
>>
File: 1466405581294.jpg (291 KB, 1280x860) Image search: [Google]
1466405581294.jpg
291 KB, 1280x860
>>344134619
you seem to like big black dicks man.
>>
>>344134001
he heals literally everyone in your LOS. He can't match mercy or zen for rescuing a near death ally, but he keeps the team healthy like no other.
His gun doesn't have to be switched to, you can heal and shoot at the same time
that's how they all work you donut
>ult is just a slightly better version of zenyatta's except it's better for pushing and you can still shoot
his ult has a longer range, although zen's is better if your team is really close because it makes them basically unkillable.
>RMB is a knockback that seems to not work half the time but even if it does there will most likely be no areas for the person to fall to death
Even if you're not by a ledge (in which case slowing down for a second and aiming means you can guarantee an enviro kill), the knockback disorients the shit out of enemies.
>wall riding is really short and terrain isn't built around wall switching
Wall riding is good for climbing terrain, rescuing yourself from a fall, and getting the angle on an enemy team.
>>
>>344134001
He heals 5 people at the same time all the time though, and the amp makes him heal faster than zenyatta and only barely slower than mercy.
Mercy can't heal and shoot though.
Just like with all the healers in the game you mean? Zenyatta's linger time is a bit longer but his heal doesn't get applied instantly.
>>
Can't wait for sombra so we can finally have more healers in this game until we realize immediately shes not viable and we have to go back lucio and mercy
>>
>>344135449
>peaky snipey healer
>not viable

maybe not for nofunallowed top tier tournaments but I'm already itching to main her
>>
He's good at anything. You could have 1 Mercy and 1 Lucio or 2 Lucios and it would still be better than any other hero.
>>
File: wellbeing hangingoutside.jpg (56 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
wellbeing hangingoutside.jpg
56 KB, 624x352
>>344134619
>lucio gradnight
>>
File: 1463030104535.jpg (190 KB, 1280x989) Image search: [Google]
1463030104535.jpg
190 KB, 1280x989
>>344134001

>probably bait

unless you're literally retarded

respond to me if you want me to spoon feed.
>>
>>344138037
its ok now because ur whiteknighting
>>
>>344138147

how
>>
>>344135236
op you just got meme'd my friend
>>
>>344138259
i was just kidding
>>
File: 1379915384140.png (309 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
1379915384140.png
309 KB, 425x450
>>344138565

nigga u wot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.