[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO! IT CANNOT BE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (2 MB, 4096x3312) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 4096x3312
NO! IT CANNOT BE!
>>
>tfw I've never finished this game

Should I go back to it and beat it? I fucking love Metroid games and Metroid clones, like Guacamelee, but I just can't get into Castlevania for some reason. I played a bit of it, beat the first boss as Alucard iirc but I just don't like a lot of aspects about it, like the level design.

I've played DoS on the DS and gotten pretty far into it before dropping it and liked that one but wasn't in love with it either.
>>
>>344133841
try circle of the moon or order of ecclesia
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE.gif (228 KB, 400x185) Image search: [Google]
YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE.gif
228 KB, 400x185
>>344133209
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
But enough talk.
Have at you!
>>
I actually just started playing this for the first time yesterday
>>
>>344133209
TRIBUTE? YOU STEAL MEN'S SOULS AND MAKE THEM YOUR SLAVES
>>
>>344133209
the rondo of blood version of the battle looks better with the background getting distorted everytime you hit dracula imo
>>
>>344138741
Wasn't the only change of phase two that the clouds started swirling in a storm once Dracula transformed?
>>
>>344139262
i was sure it was just a pink background with some distortions, looks like i was completely wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE871DvxLQE
sorry for that
>>
WHA HA HA
>>
File: 1168518402035.jpg (78 KB, 546x717) Image search: [Google]
1168518402035.jpg
78 KB, 546x717
I LOVE TO SPOOGE
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (5 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
5 KB, 300x424
HYDRO

STORM
>>
>>344133209
WHAT
IS
A
MEME?!
>>
If I wanted to play Rondo of Blood what's the best way to do it?
>>
>>344133841

Yes, go back and beat it.
>>
WHO'S THIS BITCH?
>>
>>344146258
I don't know if it's the best, but here

https://yadi.sk/d/eK8qIYvC6mtBT
>>
kurai.... AVACADO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT6PC3z-BLA
Best alt stage song in Rondo coming through. Really wish they used this song more in other CV titles.
>>
>>344141767
The GOAT Belmont attack.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.