[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he even care that he was Snake? Has he made a public comment,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 529x529
Did he even care that he was Snake?
Has he made a public comment, interview, etc. at ALL about the role?
I mean, I thought his performance was great, but it's a bit disheartening if he didn't really care about MGS and only was in it for the money.
>>
He gave like two speeches related to the game which seemed half genuine and not pure shilling and even accepted an award for Kojima. What the fuck else do you want from the man.
>>
>>344131984
just another paycheck for more booze
>>
Yes im sure you can find several examples on youtube
>>
VA is just a job.
>>
>>344131984
He did one for IGN. His comments mainly just say he's amazed by the tech that went into mocap. He's not a gamer so he likely doesn't give 2 shits about the story/gameplay/legacy
>>
https://youtu.be/sj_UBSeduHQ?t=1m34s
>>
File: 1463678965758.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463678965758.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
>mobile poster
>this faggot is actually outside of his home worrying about this meaningless shit
why the fuck does it matter if he "made public comments" and shit?

is he supposed to dress up as big boss for the next 10 years and ride a camouflaged jeep through parades while quoting MGS cutscenes for the rest of his life to please you obsessive neckbeards? he has nothing to prove, he doesn't have to try to be hayter

get back to work you mobile posting retard, sage this shit
>>
Watch the 2014 game awards
>>
He actually has a life outside of being snek. I wouldn't want to wish Hayter's sense of identity on anyone.
>>
NEWFLASH: Most of the developers and actors that have worked on your beloved games are only in it for the money.
>>
Wow, it's almost like it's just another job to him. It's almost like this applies to basically everyone who works in the industry.
>>
File: snake-plissken.jpg (26 KB, 390x282) Image search: [Google]
snake-plissken.jpg
26 KB, 390x282
You guys know Snake was just a dumb ripoff of Snake from Escape from L.A., right?

He would realise that.
>>
Did he even care that he was Sam Stanley?
Has he made a public comment, interview, etc. at ALL about the role?
I mean, I thought his performance was great, but it's a bit disheartening if he didn't really care about Twin Peaks and only was in it for the money.
>>
>>344131984
Firing Hayter was absurd, but you could do worse than Kiefer to play Snake.
Kojima's hollywood producer friend didn't know shit about Metal Gear, but he at least knew Kiefer was good for that kind of role.
>>
>>344131984
it's called being professional
>>
>>344131984
he's a drunk asshole. he doesn't care about anything. he just slurred his way through all 5 lines in mgsv

better question: does KOJIMA still care about video games?
>>
>>344138192
It wasn't that absurd given what Hayter demanded as his salary.
>>
File: cover600x600.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover600x600.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>344138295
What makes you say that about Kiefer?

people fucking hyped him for a trailer with no game after his last game was intended to be bad
>>
>>344137252
Except Kojima
>>
File: 1467839111858.jpg (98 KB, 544x626) Image search: [Google]
1467839111858.jpg
98 KB, 544x626
>>344131984
Did you not see him accepting the award? He could've declined and Geoff or joosten could've stepped in and taken the award, but he went to it and even thanked the fans and kojipro for the opportunity and reflected on how passionate the fans are. He really didn't have to go since it was the first and last MGS game he would work in.
Unfortunately he got unnccesairly crudely bashed by a drunk jade right afterwards.
>>
>>344131984
>Jack Bauer being proud of playing a videogame character.
doubt it.
>>
>>344137742
probably this, i still dont know how Kojima got away with this.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.