[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to still play Diablo 2/LoD with an online com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: install.jpg (35 KB, 605x463) Image search: [Google]
install.jpg
35 KB, 605x463
Is it possible to still play Diablo 2/LoD with an online community without using the battle.net servers?

Not super excited for lag/shops ruining the whole thing
>>
>>344125953
Yes.
>>
>>344125953
Yes. Private servers today offer a better online experience than battle net.
>>
>>344126217
>>344126146
... which private server is the most popular then?
>>
>>344125953
Yeah we used to play on /v/net and it had its own user globe map, imageboard, multiple web leaderboards and player pages. You can add custom realms by changing the registry which they will provide you the instructions with.
>>
>>344126291
>>344126217
>private server
You can just play p2p with a friend, by using direct IP connection, if that's what you after. No need to connect to shady private b.net clones.
>>
Does this still work with Windows 10?
>>
>>344127179
It's really hard to find a friend willing to play diablo 2 these days, so no, a private server would be pretty cool.

>>344127271
Yep
>>
>>344127271
works fine with anything

In other news, anyone have experience with botting in sp? I'd like to have some fun watching what it looks like.
>>
>>344128168
if d2jsp is still around, it used to be super easy

nothing compares to waking up and looking through what my bot had farmed, shit was quite exciting
>>
>>344128526
I'm not really sure what kind of bot I exactly want. Maybe something like a bot for a paladin that follows me so I get the aura since I don't have friends to play with ;_; (j/k I have one single guy to play with). I sure don't want the one that can only run one specific boss/area at level 90 and needs specific pre-acquired gear.
>>
>>344126635

Whatever happened to /v/net anyway? Had a ton of fun playing on there.
>>
>>344128954
Last time I checked before it got shut down, poor Ormus bot was just by his lonesome self and nobody played there anymore because Diablo 3 was about to be released. I guess the owner was bleeding money.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.