[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't like LBP for real, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: ACH002690811.0.580x580.jpg (90 KB, 503x580) Image search: [Google]
ACH002690811.0.580x580.jpg
90 KB, 503x580
You don't like LBP for real, right?
>>
Sony is shutting the servers down

#forthegamer
#sonylovesyou
>>
It's alright I guess
>>
>>344114075

......wat
>>
>>
>>344113732
The two different planes sucked for platforming. I didn't like making a jump in the foreground and ending up in the background.

Everything but the gameplay I thought was fantastic.
>>
>>344115012
don't you mean 3 planes?
>>
File: 1458374049595.jpg (64 KB, 630x480) Image search: [Google]
1458374049595.jpg
64 KB, 630x480
>>344113732
Played it when I was younger.
I liked it for real.

Spent loads of time just fucking with shit on the moon, not actually playing levels.
>>
>>344114075
*In Japan only
>>
File: PlayStation_Home_Logo.png (32 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation_Home_Logo.png
32 KB, 240x240
>>344117748
*For now
>>
File: sackboy_by_kemaru.jpg (74 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
sackboy_by_kemaru.jpg
74 KB, 900x602
>>344114075
Hell yeah. I remember getting the first one when it came out back in 6th grade. It was the shit. Stopped playing 2 several years ago and never picked up 3.
>>
>>344113732
The community is full of emo kids.
>>
>>344113732
I used to at it's peak but now everything about it sucks.
Of course the first 2 are still good but this new one is just horrible. Story mode isn't good. The characters aren't good, no charm or wit, the levels aren't fun and getting prizes is both not worth it cause the prizes suck and a drag since many challenges require multiple people. And the new characters are shit.

The only good thing about Lbp3 is that it's next gen, so I can play all the levels that I actually like on my ps4.
>>
>>344113732
I love LBP. I have all 3 of them.
I never got the kart racing for obvious reasons and i never got the portable ones for similar obvious reasons.
But i think it is one of the best games series of all time. Might even beinmy top 5
>>
>>344118231
Three sucked, had almost no single player campaign.
>>
>>344119828
It definetly has a single player campaign. The problem i am having with 3 is that its too childish.
Before you go like:
>lbp too childish
hear me out.
LBP 1 and 2 had a campaign that certainly were for adult audience aswell. 2 less so than 1 but still enjoyable.
LBP 3 though has way too childish in narrative it insults any adults intelligence.
>>
>>344120901
The single player campaign is 2.5 chapters bro. It ends almost as soon as you unlock all 3 new characters.

I said "almost no" not none.

Fuck off
>>
>>344113732
I feel sort of ashamed to admit it but LBP was 'that childhood game' for me, I feel like one whole part of my life was just that game. I wanted it even before I could afford a ps3 and when I finally did it exceeded my expectations by a long way. Same thing went with LBP2, those were some of my happiest memories playing those games.

Feb 1998 kids can post here now.
>>
>>344118231

>6th grade

How young are you?
>>
LittleBigPlanet 1-2 are my personal GOAT's

Me and my friends would stay up until 3 am making shit on the moon and talking

Two of my friends eventually became large creators in the community and my closest friend happened to be one of them

We abused his efame like assholes. We would invite other "famous" players and steal their costumes/content they made for shits and giggles. Stealing people's earths and moving their levels were great, you couldn't tell who was moving them. People eventually started placing decoration bubbles over their levels to prevent it. Pissing people off was our thing

I really think it was the most fun I ever had with a game. I love it to death.

Don't care about 3 though.
>>
>>344118231
>Hell yeah
you're happy the servers are shutting down?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.