[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that DPS who miss the dungeon queue should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: FUCK.png (30 KB, 443x147) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
30 KB, 443x147
Can we all agree that DPS who miss the dungeon queue should be banned from using it?
>>
We can all agree that XIV is a garbage game and you should feel bad for even playing it.

>2.5s GCD
>no content
>literally easier than WoW
>>
DPS have to wait 10 to 50 mins, fuck you, I need to pee.
>>
>>344110951
replace "XIV" with "MMO" and "game" with "genre" and you're a-ok
>>
>>344110951
>Look mom! I posted it again! :D
>>
>>344111424

>I'm literally so shit at games I play XIV to feel good about myself
>WoW? No thanks too hard for me xD all those buttons to press xD

Now back to Alexander or whatever is the latest raid and go click your buttons. Make sure to move out of the giant glowing AoE indicator that displays several seconds in advance! Wow that is tough gameplay!
>>
>>344112148
>he thinks I favor either one
>he thinks either one is easier than the other
>nigga doesn't realize they're both complete shit these days and both complete facerolls
>>
>>344110780
No, not really. The developers are at fault for not including a queue pause function.
>have to pee
>know that once I get up it will pop
>get up because balls about to explode
>rush and don't even wash hands
>[you have been removed from queue]
>>
File: 39210_20160703164013_1.png (32 KB, 366x165) Image search: [Google]
39210_20160703164013_1.png
32 KB, 366x165
>>344110951
;)
>>
>>344112818
DELETE THIS
>>
>>344112514
You wouldn't need a pause button if queues weren't so long
>>
>>344113610
The queue buttons wouldn't be so long if lazy faggots like him would man up and Tank or Heal. It's literally easier. But no, they'd rather stay floor-hugging DRGs or useless Huntards.
>>
>>344112818
How much skill speed you need for that? Mine stuck at 2.02
>>
>>344113828
Not much, I have like 700 I think.
>>
>>344113941
The hell man, mine is at 671 and it's 2.02, would 30 ss really make that much of a different?
>>
>cancerous /vg/fags making their quota thread every 2 fucking months when FFXIV actually decides to update and put out actual content patches
>its always little bitch crying about tryhard bullshit about themepark bullshit nobody cares about
>OH WAAAA WAAAA BLOO BLOO WAAAAAAH!
yeah, what we really want to hear, is you crying like a complete fucking bitch over some fucking game nobody fucking plays

go back to /vg/ and stay there you cancerous shit
>>
>>344113792
I tank and heal in WoW. The reason I dps in FF is because the damage classes seem more interesting. Plus, I tried healing and I wasn't very good. WoW healing is way easier.
>>
>get bots in the dungeon
>don't realise because even the worst programmed bot plays as well as the average DF shitter
They're going to add party member NPCs to FFXIV soon right?
>>
>>344114141
>yeah, what we really want to hear, is you crying like a complete fucking bitch over some fucking game nobody fucking plays
And what everyone REALLY wants to hear is some autist crying because people talk about video games on /v/ - Overwatch
>>
>>344114194
I tanked and healed in both, up till WoD shit where I went huntard. Mostly because they pissed all over my druid I'd played since Vanilla. I find very few of the dps in XIV interesting, closest is Bard because it's supporty.

Anyways. Healing in either game is just the same, watch health bars, play whack a mole, assuming you're WHM healing. AST is shit, SCH is meh.
>>
I'm making the stretch to 50 BLM tonight, boys.

Like any MMO and even life in general, you have to make it fun for yourself; in that, you should set the parameters for yourself in game and complete goals leading to an eventual deeper understanding of the game. It is fun when you devote yourself and reach goals but since it is an MMO the feel of a game designed to waste your time on a grander scale than a single player game is ever prevalent.
Progress is made slowly and some people lose interest along the way. On a massive scale fewer people will have the desire to pursue virtual dreams and fewer still will have not considered a grass is greener scenario.. perhaps eventually leading to a loss in interest of MMOs in general because in this case one has not established themselves in a virtual environment.
>>
File: 1464240547489.png (322 KB, 678x366) Image search: [Google]
1464240547489.png
322 KB, 678x366
>>344110780
>tank or healer missing que
>>
>>344120934
doesnt matter man, I can just reque and get put in almost instantly if I leave
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.