[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Lightning_Cover.jpg (2 MB, 5539x5910) Image search: [Google]
Lightning_Cover.jpg
2 MB, 5539x5910
What the fuck is her problem?
>>
File: 1467864949034.jpg (317 KB, 1200x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467864949034.jpg
317 KB, 1200x1280
nothing
>>
Literally nothing
>>
>>344110205

Anorexia.
>>
>>344111497
Gee Lightning, your mom lets you have TWO sabers?
>>
>>344110205
She feels underappreciated
>>
>>344110205
does she ever smile?
>>
>>344114448
Literally never.
>>
>>344114515
looks like a smile to me.
>>
>>344114786

Mommy, I'm scared! That look is not natural!
>>
She gotta ass only a nail could love
>>
Why doesn't she just call herself Claire?

Is that name not edgy enough for her or something?
>>
>>344110205
the fucked up proportion of her thigh
>>
>>344115994
she's literally edgy Cloud. they did everything they could to make her unlikeable and pretty. must have been on purpose.
>>
>>344116751
It really amazes me how they could fuck up a character this much. They didn't maker her boring or just uninteresting, they made her unlikable.

They could have made her grow as a character or as a leader. They could have made her coldness a flaw she had to overcome or attempt to overcome, but there was nothing but suddenly the group follows her.
>>
>>344117142

>It really amazes me how they could fuck up a character this much.
>They could have made her grow as a character or as a leader.
This is Final Fantasy we're talking about. They seem to go out of their way to make sure to ruin a character through plot twists and make sure they don't develop past their initial troupes. And if they do develop, its in a negative way.
>>
Posting best song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQWOreArKbs
>>
>>344110205
Being created by Motomu Toriyama at his worst.
>>
>>344117142
Consider that she was supposed to be a secondary character while vanille was the main one
>>
She's the FF equivalent of a deviantart OC.
>>
i am going to marry lightning
>>
>>344115994
Becuase Claire represents her loneliness and pity she always felt as a child after her parents died. She thought she had to grow up for Serah's sake and joined the army to toughen up, and she choose lightning
>>
>>344122880
Really?
>>
>>344114448

Only to the man she loves.
>>
>>344123638
Yah, it actually makes sense, almost everything in the story is centered around her. Also Fang was supposed to be a male character and appareantly they reused that idea as Noel later.
>>
>>344124103
I kind of liked Serah and Noel's funtime pet collecting and rapid fire puzzle solving game. Too bad 13-3 had to be a no fun allowed Lightning game.
>>
>>344123627
The stupidest part is that she realizes/admits that the whole Lightning thing was a childish coping mechanism but then never changes her name back. She continues to go by Lightning, even in the sequels.
>>
>>344124767
They don't really get into that until the third game so...
>>
>>344110205
I am literally going to marry her
>>
Daaaayuuumm, look at dem mutha fuckin curves!!!!! Lighting is LITERALLY built for sex.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.